Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunau Sodwind

Eve Online

172 posts in this topic

I'm coming back to the game.

I'm pretty sure I still have 70-mil ISK left on my main character, so I'm gonna start my time off by training up for advanced Amarr ships, get them fitted in T2 modules.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

EDIT: I'm gonna wait a little while. I seem to have a problem of money being drained out of my account because of impulse spending. >_> I've got EVE installed and ready to go. I just need to wait a little bit more before I can get more money.

Against my better judgment, I decided to resubscribe. I refitted myself into my signature Wolf (That I had to buy, again, and refit) so now I'm looking for some friends who'll take me in and guide me to some Lowsec/Nullsec spots.

We already have a Ordo Imperialis corp, mostly inactive. I am one of the Directors and will be jumping back into the game next week. Gotta roll the 60+ mil SP character. I plan to flail around in a few Tornados once they get released.

Edited by Karlhockey Forte

Hahahahahahaha. Dude, why the Ffff would you think doing all that was a good idea?

Also, my ships are held hostage in a player owned station...sux.

Hahahahahahaha. Dude, why the Ffff would you think doing all that was a good idea?

Also, my ships are held hostage in a player owned station...sux.

Because I thought it was legit. They had a recruitment site they sent me to, and I thought it was real. It wasn't until three weeks after I did all this crap that I talked to folks in Goonswarm and they told me, word-for-word, "Dude, you got scammed."

What made my day with this, though, was that the guy I talked to about this today acknowledged it and apologized for him. I'm not holding my breath for any sort of compensation, though, because this guy might just be beating around to bush with me, too. =/

Did you catch that Stabber off-guard there? Otherwise he musta had some horrible tracking on that thing. (That, and from what I saw, he was rocking a Laser / Projectile combo, which made me lol)

SPEED TANK RIFTER WHATTTTTT! He hit me once, maybe twice.

EDIT: Kurama, send me an Eve mail. when I get on (late weekend evenings mostly, but sometimes if i get time mid day for an hour. Ffff I hate finals) I'll be your buddy. =)

I have two 60 day trial account codes for anyone who would like one. Also, the Tornado is a sexy beast of a battlecruiser

Shame you can't add those 60-day codes to existing accounts. You'll be spending 15 of those 60 days just trying to get the Ffff outta frigates and destroyers.