Clicky

Scientific Waffle

Post a Fun and Random Fact About Yourself!

I've been stabbed 5 times, hit with a machete once, a baseball bat three times, and random sticks, pipes, and other blunt instruments so many times *I speak with a slur and my hands shake when I get excited*.

Last week of High School (Sophomore year), I fought the entire male population of my gym class. I was the only one to get suspended out of nine other participants.

I use to sell surveillance equipment and "personal defense" weapons among other curiosities. It was the best job ever.

I have met the following people: Rosa Parks; Mr. Rogers (was a Presbyterian minister, was a really nice guy, too.);

and Mahatma Ghandi's grandchildren.

*This isn't true, I just have scars and my knee lets me know when the weather changes.

Kind Sir, I believe that is called Astronomy.

All space sciences, like Astrophysics, Astronomy, Astrobiology, and uh... Any other you can think of. Like worm holes and shit. I have this deep need to know everything, so it's only natural that the greatest unknown would be the most attractive area of study for me.

Besides, it helps me pass the time.

My grandfather ran for Congress in 1984 and lost. :(

However, he did spearhead programs to improve education for inner-city kids in Chicago, as well as programs to provide affordable housing to low-income families, and led efforts to have the voting districts in Illinois remapped due to gerrymandering. He was also a member of the Electoral College.

Edited by Zrazor Rozenstrauch

Mien Lampf:

the story of the light in the parlor, it's purchase, use, and the struggle of finding the right size three-setting lightbulb to replace the old one when it burns out. I mean seriously, $6 freaking bucks for this thing? Screw this, I'm getting a fluorescent, so I don't have to change it every month.

Once while in the US Forest Service, slapped someone across the face with a dildo that was annoying the blue hell out of me: Therefore ensuring that if he decided to pursue legal action there would be legal documentation that he could not hide and that would be a public matter as well as government documentation he'd been slapped across the face with a gay man's dildo