Clicky

Gunau Sodwind

Hang Over.

I don't get hang overs. Why? I have no idea. I've imbided massive amounts of alcohol only to get fairly drunk, but not a sign of a hang over. Except once. It was Tequila byproduct. It came in a carton, like you might get milk in. It was the worse experience I ever had with liquor. I think instead of a worm in the bottom, it had a cheeto.

I myself never get hangovers. It's a trade-off for being a light-weight when it comes to my drinking: I never puke, never get hangovers either. I get knocked flat after some stuff that most people wouldn't even get buzzed from, but hey I never intended on winning any drinking contests in life. I like my liver and brain. Likewise it is much cheaper for me to get drunk this way.

If anyone's curious, my preferred bar drink of choice are Banana or lemon Daiquiri. If those aren't available then Strawberry works. And if Daiquiris are not available, then I drink Smirnoff Ice or Mike's Hard Lemonade. I like the sweet stuff, what can I say? Though I do find some hard liquors enjoyable.

My favorite drink to mix is a drink that involves Bacardi Coconut Rum, and Chocolate milk. It tastes utterly delicious!. Likewise sometimes I'll mix a little vodka in with my mint chocolate chip milkshakes.

...Though before I get too far ahead of myself, it's not like I'm much of a drinker. Randy (Bunny) and I go out drinking maybie 3 times a year, and buy drinks for the house just as often.

I did have some nice Irish Cream (Decaf) on St. Patties though! Delish.