Clicky

Gunau Sodwind

interesting things you find in your desk whilst cleaning...

So today, i was cleaning my desk and i found a green folder. The contents of which were a star wars D&D style game i tried to make when i was 12, inspired by dexster's lab. This was not the interesting thing, i found a set of notecards from a speech i gave in Jr.High about black holes.

I read through it finding random facts etc, but i came across a card titled "theoretical Weapons" it read:

"I only included this because it had to do with black holes and it was interesting. If you could contain a black hole in a mirror sphere and shined a light into the sphere you could make a bomb. If you were to plug the hole in which you shined the light in the light would bounce around inside. It collects energy every time it bounces past the blackhole. When the light beam becomes powerful enough it explodes the mirror sends shards of glass in every direction. If you were not killed in the inital blast you would eb sucked into the black hole along with everything else in the world"

I'm trying to decide if i made this up with my 13 year old brain, or if this was actually conjectured by some scientist.

Anyway, i laughed pretty hard...COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS WILL BE SENT BACK IN TIME TO ASK 13 YEAR OLD GUNAU.

I've found some interesting things on my desk:

• Long lost Jurassic Park DVD
  • Condom (still wrapped) from high school
  • Tax information from 2004
  • ID Tags from Rainfurrest 2008
  • Hair-Ties I can no longer use
  • D&D Miniatures
  • Police Tape
  • Red Wings Shoes Baseball cap
  • A vintage origional printing copy of 1st Edition Shadowrun
  • Matches from a gay-bar in Amirillo Texas
  • Keys to a car that I no longer own