Clicky

Vinnie Lei

How NOT to deal with Faces of the IS group IM's.

Ehmmm, yeah... just read the log and you'll find out. Enjoy... or not. :confused:

-- Instant message logging enabled --

[17:45] Van Valeeva: The following comment is the expessed opinion of Van Valeeva and in no way reflects the opinions or policies of the Militant Collective, the Iron Symphony or it's sponsors: Another approach to handling small armies is to just crush them. ::sweet smile::

[17:45] Anthony Lehane: Definition of crush?

[17:45] Nacky Bondar: i disagree, we need more competittors

[17:45] Loon Hanfoi: That would be sad.

[17:45] Faclan Slade: Exo-suit boot sir

[17:45] Rawkid Darkstone: Uhh...Nice disclaimer

[17:46] Aeroth Aeghin: Nacky's right.

[17:46] Tiridates Mikadze: Hmm

[17:46] Nacky Bondar: some members of MC have been assisting smaller groups with technology

[17:46] Blade Syakumi: Iron Symphony combat is not enough to sustain the the military community.

[17:46] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: The following comment is the expressed opinion of Zrazor Rozenstrauch and in no way reflects the opinions or policies of the Ordo Imperialis, the Iron Symphony or its sponsors: EGGS 8D

[17:46] Blade Syakumi: A Stalinistic approach would destroy the community.

[17:46] Debi Dastardly: Yes we need good enemies too

[17:46] Nacky Bondar: we need honorable enemies inaddition to viable ones

[17:47] Van Valeeva: In working to "crush" armies, we will get years of combat...and it will make them stronger.

[17:47] Kraa String: CATI!! GO GO!

[17:47] Nacky Bondar: /6 screw crushing this is a game

[17:47] Katsuhito Tal: We the larger groups need to train up the smaller groups to a level of equal competitiveness

[17:47] Van Valeeva: I trying to "make them like us" we get luke warm conflict.

[17:47] Alfonse Spiegel: politely ask our enemies to please contentrate their power?

[17:47] Keystone Gray: Destruction of the smaller groups in the community is a very fatal idealism and would bring about the death of our society. I disagree wholeheartedly and it is a very pointed, destructive way of looking at things. They'd give up.

[17:47] Van Valeeva: In*

[17:47] Blade Syakumi: How can you make someone stronger in crushing them? Logic fails there.

[17:47] Van Valeeva: The strenghth comes in the fight.

[17:48] Anthony Lehane: The point the notecard is trying to make is that small militaries are overcompensating too much because their main adversaries are larger militaries - and in doing so makes them sorta uncrushable even though we're attacking them on even terms

[17:48] Katsuhito Tal: like i stated we need to assist the smaller ones to train up to a level where they can fight us wqually

[17:48] Van Valeeva: "Crushing" would be an ongoing action.

[17:48] Katsuhito Tal: equally*

[17:48] Nacky Bondar: no, we cant embrace drwinism for approuching small groups

[17:48] Anthony Lehane: Crush meaning win the battle, not destroy the military

[17:48] Nacky Bondar: darwininsm*

[17:49] Blade Syakumi: Van makes it sound like elimination of hostile forces.

[17:49] Van Valeeva: Yes Anthony. Crushing as in attack, occupy, and let them fight back.

[17:49] Blade Syakumi: Permanent.

[17:49] Nacky Bondar: my belif is by assisting even those that would oppose us we can forge a more communal bond with these groups and creatte the ideal of the community we seek

[17:49] Nacky Bondar: and pardon the typos

[17:50] Blade Syakumi: All the same. It's recommended to work to 1.5 the force of the army's active they have, maximum.

[17:50] Van Valeeva: I do not condone the "elimination" of groups...I condone the IS as emerging as a forceful, overpowering unified confederacy of armies intent on winning.

[17:50] Nacky Bondar: screw that

[17:50] Blade Syakumi: If they had 10. Take 15. Tops.

[17:50] Nacky Bondar: IS is not here to dommineer the military community

[17:50] Blade Syakumi: Fair fight. Everyone's happy.

[17:51] Alfonse Spiegel: the IS seem to be the holders of the torch of fair play in the combat community

[17:51] Blade Syakumi: And as Nacky said. We're not here to be the GM's of the community.

[17:51] Van Valeeva: No. We are here to win.

[17:51] Nacky Bondar: IS is unifacation not domination

[17:51] Nacky Bondar: its to let others see there is a better way

[17:51] Blade Syakumi: Win at all costs, Van? Or risk defeat for the sake of a fair fight?

[17:51] Diablos Korobase: Why don't we just do a way with the IS so that the large groups that are in the IS can fight the other large groups

[17:52] Diablos Korobase: That way these smaller groups can ally themselves with one of the bigger groups

[17:52] Blade Syakumi: GOOD IDEA. Round of applause. *Sarcasm*

[17:52] Van Valeeva: Too many "aliances and nicee nice".

[17:52] Billyjoe Benoir: Actually that isnt a bad idea.

[17:52] Trinity Heckroth: Nothings stopping the large groups having fiendly battles. Ordo and mercz did recently, and ordo and AN will be son.

[17:52] Nacky Bondar: problem is most large groups are in IS

[17:52] Aeroth Aeghin: The IS is meant to establish FAIR combat. Not make everyone friends and do away with it.

[17:52] Trinity Heckroth: soon*

[17:52] Van Valeeva: alliances*

[17:52] Diablos Korobase: It is a good idea cause we have no large groups to fight anymore cause they are all allied

[17:52] Blade Syakumi: Exactly. We can have battles.

[17:53] Nacky Bondar: is rostok finished yet?

[17:53] thatguy Andel: We duel.

[17:53] Anthony Lehane: Diablos, that's why Rostok is there.

[17:53] Blade Syakumi: Yes.

[17:53] Anthony Lehane: It's been done for a while.

[17:53] Nacky Bondar: awsome

[17:53] Anthony Lehane: All IS militaries are welcome to use it

[17:53] Anthony Lehane: Whenever

[17:53] Diablos Korobase: I'll say this now

[17:53] Gordo Kohn: Rostok gets old after awhile though...

[17:53] Diablos Korobase: This idea has been suggested in the past which I have been made well aware of by Tiridates and it hasn't ended well

[17:54] Diablos Korobase: So what makes You think it will work this time

[17:54] Blade Syakumi: Because we're doing it properly..?

[17:55] Nacky Bondar: i would like to see another outside group become powerful enough to compete on its own( that isnt RoG)

[17:55] Diablos Korobase: Anyway I just think the leaders of the IS are too affraid to break the alliance cause they worry that the other groups will kick their asses

[17:55] Nacky Bondar: diablose, thats enough

[17:55] Blade Syakumi: Good ol' STABLE versus Mercz again.

[17:55] Alfonse Spiegel: Wow how heroic of you to suggest the breaking up of the IS.. hmm and not suspect at all :P

[17:56] Diablos Korobase: More like Ordo v Mercz v MC

[17:56] Nacky Bondar: facepalms

[17:56] Blade Syakumi: Diablos. Take your arguement elsewhere.

[17:57] Anthony Lehane: I don't think Diablos understands the climate between IS military leaders

[17:57] Anthony Lehane: We're like - all friends

[17:57] Antonius Foxtrot: group on group in Rostock.. Mercz, v. Ordo v. MC... 5 from each group.. go!

[17:57] Diablos Korobase: Why, You worried I'll gain support and force Your hand?

[17:57] Gordo Kohn: ...

[17:57] Alfonse Spiegel: lol

[17:57] Sanct Draper: No you're just stupid and my meat shield. :| Stand infront of me and do your job.

[17:57] Blade Syakumi: Nope. It's 2am and I'm not in the mood for fruitless preaching.

[17:58] Debi Dastardly: That name is well earned Diablos.

[17:58] Diablos Korobase: Do Your own job

[17:58] Diablos Korobase: And I'm not the supid one, You all are for ignoring the fact that breaking the Alliance is the best way to go

[17:59] Alfonse Spiegel: nothing says stability like 20 grps randomly breaking up every 2 months.

[17:59] Blade Syakumi: You also seem to be ignoring the fact that no one cares a damn about your theory.

[17:59] Anthony Lehane: Breaking the alliance would ensure more combat but it'd be a step back to 2006.

[17:59] Aeonite Silvera: Diablo's I dont even know how you made it through basic here.

[17:59] Sanct Draper: Barely.

[17:59] Aeonite Silvera: You and me, right now.

[17:59] Diablos Korobase: I don't know how You made it to Your rank either but I'm not complaining

[18:00] Anthony Lehane: OHHHH IT'S ON.

[18:00] Blade Syakumi: Take it to your own group chat. Not here.

[18:00] Balaster Fall: Shit's going down gents

[18:00] Aeonite Silvera: Your fucking pathetic. Get the fuck out.

[18:00] Aeonite Silvera: 2 years in ordo did nothing for you.

[18:00] Aeonite Silvera: Jack shit.

[18:00] Ruin Nefarious: We're happy to be rid of him. And 2 years? Lol. Not even close.

[18:00] Diablos Korobase: And the time You've been in the MC has done nothing for You

[18:01] Ruin Nefarious: Anyways, meeting. Have fun guys.

[18:01] Gordo Kohn: >.>

[18:01] Aeonite Silvera: It has, plenty more than you.

[18:01] Aeonite Silvera: I'll be off this chat

[18:01] Diablos Korobase: Thats debateable

[18:01] Gordo Kohn: can we stop the drama plz

[18:01] Balaster Fall: Diablos, drop it >_>

[18:01] Alfonse Spiegel: Please don't feed the troll.

[18:01] Blade Syakumi: Life's too short, ladies and gentlemen. Lets leave it there.

[18:02] Jimmyt49 Dukes: May i ask a question ?

[18:02] Blade Syakumi: IM directly, Jimmy, if you have a question.

[18:02] Jimmyt49 Dukes: aye

p.s. He was kicked out of this group and MC after this... incident.

Edited by Vinnie Lei

Naughty naughty for those of you who posted in there.

I would like to emphasize on

[17:59] Diablos Korobase: I don't know how You made it to Your rank either but I'm not complaining

BINGO. You have just told your military leader upstraight something that would probably get you shot. GG. Ordo ventrilo went up in those guilty 'oooooooooooooooooooo's

It was a matter of time.

[18:03] Desereck Creeggan: Diablos is now ejected from MC

[2009/04/05 14:13] Pancake Waffle: You guys can have diablos

[2009/04/05 14:13] Dark Svenska: No..

[2009/04/05 14:13] Pancake Waffle: Not even wanted here, man no one wants him

[2009/04/05 14:13] Dark Svenska: I find him annoying.

[2009/04/05 14:13] Pancake Waffle: poor diablos

[2009/04/05 14:13] Swallow Rokocoko: you guys can have xavier

[2009/04/05 14:13] Swallow Rokocoko: all he needs is a pair of ears and a tail. he's a born dramafag

[2009/04/05 14:14] IM: Intus Infinity: :< why

[2009/04/05 14:14] Bobika Ferrer: pfft

[2009/04/05 14:14] Dark Svenska: Alright we`ll take diablos.

(happened a few days ago but relevant)

Yeah, Diablos had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

Back when I was in EU, my biggest surprise in attending an IS high com meeting was how chummy all the various high commands are... trying to align the various armies in the IS against each other beyond anything completely friendly in nature is something that won't happen any time in the near future. There's more than just ideology keeping us together, there's a shared history and friendship. We have fun together, treat each other with respect, and realize our place in the military scene. The latter is something Diablos never learned.

Diablos is an idiot pure and simple.

[2:47] Diablos Korobase: I've not said a bad word against the Ordo

[2:48] Diablos Korobase: I may have about the people in it but not about the Group

[2:48] Diablos Korobase: I still love the group and always will

[2:49] Diablos Korobase: Anyway as they say Ignorance is bliss, so farewell till next our paths cross

haha, god this made me laugh. How did we ever delt with him in ordo?

I'm rather disappointed. Sometimes I think I was the only friend he had in the Ordo, and I did the best I could to try to get him to behave. I saw he had potential if he could just get past some of his inner demons. At times I felt he reminded me of myself, and that worries me.

But then I remember that I can exercise judicious tact and I feel less worried.

How did we ever deal with him before? Just be glad he wasn't in your unit back in the day XD

Unfortunate that we couldn't have had a good reason to kick him out a long time ago (no specific regulations to enforce against voice conduct).

Since when is a reason needed to do anything in the Ordo? Aryte was just incredibly patient.

Diablos regularly complained about how his ideas were ignored, how he thought of the same things that we implement now.. he told myself and a few others that his attempts to introduce them were ignored and that now, the next person to revamp something like Fulminata was getting attention that he should have gotten.

And he also liked to complain about how he was demoted and that people make too big of a deal out of arguments over Ventrilo.

Even further, he always bitched about Schola and Armatura controlled courses being far too controlled and not open enough to advanced weaponry. He seemed to forget that not everyone has a G3 like he did.

Lastly, he was always pissing and moaning about how he was stuck at E-6 and E-7, though he was a regular participant in everything and tried real hard. He didn't seem to understand the whole dedication, levelheadedness, impartiality thing that comes with being put into an administrative decision. I tried to reason gently, to no avail.

Of course, there were several things in each of these tantrums that I could have pointed out, but Diablos is a hard-headed, stubborn person. If I'd tried to present any open dissent to his flood of whinging, it would start an argument. That was the least of things that I wanted to do.

I just have to wonder how many more militaries he'll go through before he finally learns that the world isn't out to get him and that he needs to practice self-restraint, and consideration for others.