Clicky

Sol Cult

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Dude. I'd run around in space marine (actual metal) armor all the time if it was possible. With working bolter and chainsword, no one would Ffff with me.

Also this: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PEU_201IfI

Anyways, I just got done with the campaign. I was a little bit disappointed in the ending, and I don't want to wait for Space Marine 2 but oh well.

There was also a performance boosting patch released yesterday, which seems to have dealt with a few of the audio / visual errors.

Apparently if you had multiple versions or patches of .NET Framework installed, it ran a process for every single one of them, hence the performance issue on some computers (especially my own. ;< )

THQ today announced details of a new downloadable content pack for Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine® scheduled to release for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Playstation®3 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC in December.

The premium add-on pack, which has a suggested cost of 800 Microsoft Points / £7.99, will include a new Exterminatus mode called Chaos Unleashed. In this update to the popular co-op mode players will take on the role of Chaos Space Marine as they take the fight to both the Ork horde and Imperial Guard forces. With brand new boss rounds, new co-op arenas and new enemy units like the Imperial Sanctioned Psyker this mode is a must-have for players looking for a new challenge.

As well as the Chaos Unleashed Mode, the Space Marine add-on pack also includes three new multiplayer maps Habs Ablaze, Station Tertius and Aquila Canyon which can be played in all multiplayer game modes. The pack will also include ten new achievements and trophies.

In addition to the premium add-on content all players of Space Marine will receive a new multiplayer Capture the Flag Mode for free. Playable on all the game’s multiplayer maps, this team based mode challenges players to defend their flag while attempting the capture their opponent's.

Jim Huntley, Vice President of Global Brand Management commented, "Space Marine offers a robust multiplayer experience out of the box but the addition of new maps, modes and challenges should keep the community playing for months to come."

Alongside this add-on content THQ will be releasing a number of new player skins for sale on the Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network, Playstation® Network and STEAM. Players will be able to purchase unique Salamanders, Alpha Legion, Legion of the Damned and Blood Angel skin packs for a suggested price of 240 Microsoft Points / £2.39 each.

The Space Marine add-on pack is scheduled to be available to purchase on Xbox 360, Playstation®3 and Windows PC in December.