Clicky

James Benedek

Which division shall I join?

I haven't been actively on Second Life for a few months (apart for my once a month visits since 2008). I came online yesturday and visited Titan. And today I decide to sign up, after the many that have asked me in the past to join Ordo.

:smile:

So it comes to this question, which division shall I join?

Astra, Navis, Terra

Missed you all,

James.

What is wrong with the EU, Esichs?

James was once part of 2142, whos armor, vehicles, mechs, and equipment were based on the EU from 2142 Battlefield. The "EU" was a small aside joke to that, with no other insinuations. There is nothing wrong with the EU from 2142....but that is honestly a discution left to the gaming forums if there is a dissagrence. =D

James was once part of 2142, whos armor, vehicles, mechs, and equipment were based on the EU from 2142 Battlefield. The "EU" was a small aside joke to that, with no other insinuations. There is nothing wrong with the EU from 2142....but that is honestly a discution left to the gaming forums if there is a dissagrence. =D

Yes, I was the idiot who brought Battlefield 2142 into SL ..... lol.

But now its left to ruins in the laggy, ban happy and drama central simulator we all call "2142".

Although I am glad to be welcomed, when I was once labled as an "enemy" when teleporting to Titan,

but by being an enemy of the Ordo in the past, I gained many friendships with you all!

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! :awesome: