Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunau Sodwind

Retirement etc

17 posts in this topic

Apparently the majority of the Ordo has not heard, but i was retired. This act does show, that even the allmighty God (me) is not immune to the wrath of the Imperator.

I will be staying around titan because i cant' bear to not see you weirdos ever again.

I own one pair of civilian clothes since the past 2 years of my SLife has been spend being a mandalorian or in the Ordo.

I will probably be helping rei write an OIC manual and other things since i literally have nothing else to do in SL.

Feel free to say hi when i'm on sim, but God (me) help you if you ask me to disarm.

Anyway, questions?

P.S. Don't leave sappy bullshit on here

P.P.S. Who ever gets command over my cohor better not fuck up invictus or i'll kill you.

Centurian Sodmizer (Retired)

P.P.P.S. I will be starting a tennis and golf club for us older retirees and any of you young wippersnappers who wants in.

FATHER YOU CAN'T DO THIS WHO WILL BE KING OF THE MOON?! Oh wait, I will now BE KING! :D!! Yeah, kaybye.

I AM KING.

Gunau, no armed civies, even ones as lovely and perfect as yourself.

DA RULES IZ DA RULES, SON, YOU GOTTA LEARN, MAH BOI.

Gunau, no armed civies, even ones as lovely and perfect as yourself.

DA RULES IZ DA RULES, SON, YOU GOTTA LEARN, MAH BOI.

JUST TRY TO DISARM ME. YOU'LL NEED AN ENTIRE ARMY...oh wait you have one.

Yo dawg, I heard you like golf, so we put a golf course on your golf course, so you can golf while you golf.