Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crash Silverfall

Forum Game
Count to a million game!

658 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Cygna
      ITT: Funny Animated .GIF Images

I'll start.

• By Kristian
      allright this is a populair forum game. this is how it works.
      I ask you a question from wich the anwser can be found on the internet. if you have the correct anwser it's you turn to ask a question.

Note: no RL related questions no one can know the anwser of because they don't know your RL name etc

Here it comes:

this questions refers to the game Zelda the Ocarina of time for the N64.

in zelda the ocarina of time you have several species living in your game world as you have in many games ( such as dwarfs, elfs, etc). In zelda there is one of those species closely connected to water. Those watercreatures have a king. There is something about this kings body that makes him different from all the other watercreatures in the game.

What is it?
    • By Garma Denja
      So I just thought up this game that seemed like a good idea in my head, and well the goal of the game is for the first person to put up a picture of something random, then the next person looks for something specific in that picture that was just posted and puts up a picture about that thing in the next one.

So for example. Someone puts up a picture of Batman and Robin, and I see there is a toaster in the background, I'm going to find a picture of a toaster and put it up :D! anything that has to do with the last picture.

kinda like a where's waldo, only you have to point out what you pulled from the last image, mixed in with what ever the hell you make it out to be... I'll start.

Lol picture broke... go by that one vvvvv