Clicky

IcedPhoenix Seferis

JOBS!!!

I have 4 Jobs... Depends on the Season... But I do them all...

1. Child Care Giver (No I don't have to change diapers I just get to chase little kids around and teach them how to swim)

2. Karate Instructor (Yes I am a Sensei, 3rd degree blackbelt, and yes I do teach it)

3. Life Guard for the beaches in my area (Yes that is California, Yes I am hot, No I am not tan, and no you can't have a picture)

4. Full time student...

I have 4 Jobs... Depends on the Season... But I do them all...

1. Child Care Giver (No I don't have to change diapers I just get to chase little kids around and teach them how to swim)

2. Karate Instructor (Yes I am a Sensei, 3rd degree blackbelt, and yes I do teach it)

3. Life Guard for the beaches in my area (Yes that is California, Yes I am hot, No I am not tan, and no you can't have a picture)

4. Full time student...

You copied Trevor.

:(

Phone support @ Tier 3 Engineering for business and government customers for T-Mobile USA. I get to see juicy details, I can find out where you are if I have your number.

Its pretty laid back in Tier 3. We have 600 T1 zombies and 200 T2 retards. They have really good brownies in the cafeteria on floor 3.

(Work Mon-Sat. 12PM to 10PM, off Tuesday and Wednesday)

I have had alot of jobs in my time.

My First job was a Grocery clerk at a local grocery store called Atlantic Superstore, worked there for 2 years.

Then I was a clerk at a local Gas station named "Papa Joes"

Then I found a Job as a CSR for Equifax selling credit report monitoring services

Then I worked for a Local Pizza Restaurant called Greco

I worked as an Outbound phone agent working for charities at a Company called MLHL

I worked at an Irving Main way Gas Station.

I worked at a Harveys Restaurant

I worked at another call center for Capital one Retaining dissatisfied customers this Job had a fancy title Senior Account Supervisor lol?

I worked at a Subway both main locations in my area

I worked at a Deluxe (some small Canadian Restaurant)

I worked at a Papa Johns Pizza place

I worked for a temporary employment agency called Personnel search Ltd.

They sent me to many different places

Irving Personal care - Diaper Manufacturing

Majesta Tissue Plant - Toilet paper facial tissue and Paper towel Manufacturing

Master Packaging - A box manufacturing plant

DLHL - Shipping Company Parcels etc

Midland Courier - Another Shipping company

I then worked for a different Temporary Agency called Drake International

They sent me to NAPA auto parts Basically a clerk stocking shelves of auto parts mufflers etc.

Then to a Buissness called Matrix they are the warehousing for Shoppers Drugmart

Then they Sent me to prepare Canadian Tire for xmas

I Now Currently work at Advantage Communications making 11.10$ an hour.

I work for the Endurance company which is a host of many different Registrars and Web hosting Services

I am 22 years old lol? Started working at 18 Years of age.

I consider myself a jack of all trades

Once Again in Short Form a List of all the Jobs I have held

1.)Atlantic Superstore

2.)Papa Joes

3.)Equifax

4.)Greco

5.)MLHL Marketing

6.)Irving Main way

7.)Harveys

8.)Capital One

9.)Subway

10.)Deluxe

11.)Papa Johns

12.)Irving Personal Care

13.)Majesta

14.)Master Packaging

15.)DLHL

16.)Midland Courier

17.)Napa Auto Parts

18.)Canadian Tire

19.)Advantage Communications

Also As I went through I remembered working at 2 more place

20.) Kent Building Supplies Warehouse

21.) Armour Logistics

So yeah I had a few jobs.... LOL

Assistant Database manager at a Library,

I pretty much leave annoying voicemails on people's phones or send semi-spam email who haven't returned books, for a living.

Other than that, I spend 3/4 of the day in front of a computer filling in checkboxes on the returns database, and the other 1/4 I spend telling high school students that I'm not a Librarian, and to leave me alone :I

1.)Atlantic Superstore

Wait a minute, that store is only in the Maritime provinces of Canada, where do you live?

EDIT - Holy shit, We live in the same City, that's hilarious.

Edited by Kastrenzo Benelli

Assistant Database manager at a Library,

I pretty much leave annoying voicemails on people's phones or send semi-spam email who haven't returned books, for a living.

Other than that, I spend 3/4 of the day in front of a computer filling in checkboxes on the returns database, and the other 1/4 I spend telling high school students that I'm not a Librarian, and to leave me alone :I

Wait a minute, that store is only in the Maritime provinces of Canada, where do you live?

EDIT - Holy shit, We live in the same City, that's hilarious.

Well I live in Moncton New Brunswick. I worked at the One in Miramichi

Verify where you live with me and Maybe well go get drunk and stoned sometime LOL!

Edited by Heavy666 Bolden

I've got 3 jobs atm

Inventory auditor: I count shit in stores and put it in a computer, bitched at constantly, and a job where im usually on my knees

Arcade Attendant: I'm the guy that stands behind the counter, I clean a bunch of shit, but i get free candy and inflatable palm trees

Fedex: Damn Peak season temp work. Your fragile objects are thrown halfway across the room at a high rate of speed, handled by illegal immigrants and sent through it all over again. I hate Amazon.com x.x

I own and operate a small vehicle detailing company together with my brother-in-law. We clean and care for the vehicles of logistics fleets and private, high-profile customers.

Before that I was a painter, a salesman, and a lead technician/asst. manager for Compaq and IBM tradeshow and corporate evaluation programs.

I also spray people with water on SL. I consider that a part-time job in itself.

029.png029.png

J/K - I SORT GLASS, THAT'S MY JOB.

i_thort_glath.jpg

I work in a public library as a technical assistant. I used to just be a regular library assistant but I'm apparently the only one here who could figure out what a bracket was so as of yesterday my job consists mainly of sitting in an office doing basic-ass HTML while listening to music and chatting with people intermittently. It's pretty cushy, although the pay's not much.

update on my end,

I run/manage 2 stores now one being our warehouse and the other being our main Audio video store. Lol I have 2 business cards :P

I work a lot and usually when I get home at night I pass out xD; I have to also still teach co-ops be it young or old.

money is nice though :D

I took time off for AC but I bet I'm going to be called or emailed a lot x_x