Clicky

IcedPhoenix Seferis

JOBS!!!

i'm a mortgage loan processor and a computer technician.

I get point files, take client info, write name/address/date/property/type of loan/ amount/ rate/ info on a file, print out information to put inside it to open a file, and log / file those that get denied. I answer phones and get e-faxes, delete spam emails and fix all the computers in the office. Sometimes i fix peoples' credit, and take tons of information to send to banks and file. I also make coffee cause im closest >:| haet having the front desk lol

Beach Lifeguard for Volusia County Beach Patrol, in Daytona Beach, Florida.

No its not like Baywatch.

No I don't run in slow motion.

No, I'm not all that tan (I'm tan for an Irish-American!).

Yes, I am super sexy in my skimpy swimsuit.

Yes, I get girls hitting on me.

Yes, I get random tourists standing in front of me taking pictures.

Yes, I get paid to sit on my butt all day long and listen to rock music.

Full time service & repair technician, Ran my own store 1 of 4, now being relocated and working from our warehouse.

Build servers for a company in paris Ontario for road work.

Do new custom builds too

Designed some flyers/ads for our locations

Do full time customer support phone/email/in store.

Work alone at which ever location posted because I'm just that awesome.

Do virus research and create procedures to fix or create new fixes.

check us out, not as good as tiger but getting there.

computerxs.ca

learned Military field support and logistic's worked 4 years for the german army in afghanistan and was a part of the staff wich corrdinated the incom supplies and outcoms to the diffrent bases and camps alsomedical supplies for civilians and guarding redcross convoy's and over watch the give out to civilians ect.

currently i work as a shift leader for a shipping company ( by airplane ) in frankfurt and lead with some others the income and outcom at frankfurt airport in my shift.

so im the idot running around checking the lists if everything and the right item count is in the right spot and bitch on lazy people and yell on them if stuff went wrong \o/

all in all ... IR need's a better job its pure stress all day for 8-12 hours currently cause a other shiftleader is " sick " so double work for same payment \o/

Unbelievable...I'm living in the same city XD, studying german law, which kills most of my time. In addition to that, I am working for the german red cross (ambulances and stuff) and I am also working at the legal department of the state authorisation association for medical issues. Damn weird I still find time for Ordo. *scratches head*