Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotion Ceremony/Meeting: 25JUNE09

Aryte Vesperia: Legates Xang Xiao has officially announced an extended need for inactivity on account of his military career (thank you Korea). As such, he has stepped down from the position of Terra supreme commander. Xang Xiao's service within the Ordo is one that has stretched back for years, his return is inevitable. Over the course of his career, he was responsible for revolutionizing and preparing Terra for the combat events of today. His presence will be missed. In honor of Xang Xiao, he has been instated as a permanent O-2 and provided an indefinite leave of absence without penalty. We wish him the best of luck and pray for his safe return to us.

It is, however, with a great deal of pleasure that I am able to now pass Terra into the immediate successor: Lestat Umarov. As Xang's assistant and senior most Centurion, Lestat has held up and been integral in the success of the Ordo's combined ground forces. He is not only one of my most respected and talented officers, but he is an incredible friend. I know in his hands, Terra will only prosper and achieve heights beyond all expectations. He will maintain current duties in addition to Legates, allowing for a smooth transition. At this time, I'd like to turn the floor over to Legates Umarov.

[15:16] Lestat Umarov: Thank you sir.

[15:16] Lestat Umarov: Listen closely my Compatriots, Brothers and Sisters of our Ordo, my Friends.

[15:16] Lestat Umarov: I see before me the most powerful fighting force on the grid, a legion unsurpassed by even the combined might of all those who seek to destroy us.

[15:16] Lestat Umarov: I look at each and every one of you, and I'm reminded of myself. I, like you, had to start from square one. An Ordo enlisted.

[15:17] Lestat Umarov: The path from E-1 to where I stand now was certainly not a smooth one by any means. There were hardships, and there were triumphs. But through it all, I had one thing.

[15:17] Lestat Umarov: Faith.

[15:17] Lestat Umarov: Faith in something greater than myself.

[15:17] Lestat Umarov: Faith in the ability of a diverse group of people to set aside their differences, and work together for the greater good!

[15:17] Lestat Umarov: I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the assistance and cooperation of my superiors and brothers in arms. Xang, Intus, Soulbinder, Eazy(Devastator:P), Sosarin, Aryte...

[15:17] Lestat Umarov: Just a small list of those who helped me set a foot in the right direction and set aside any doubts I had in myself.

[15:18] Lestat Umarov: And thanks to them...

[15:18] Lestat Umarov: Thanks to YOU.

[15:18] Lestat Umarov: Here I am.

[15:18] Lestat Umarov: I'd like to thank each and every one of you, for giving their all to the Ordo on a daily basis. Our strength lies in our cooperation and our discipline, and I can say bar none...that The Ordo Imperialis is the best damn army on the grid!

[15:18] Lestat Umarov: If you don't believe me, take a look at our history. We're the only other superpower left on the grid, after nearly two years....And we're still growing.

[15:18] Lestat Umarov: As a Cohors commander I gave 110% effort ar all times. The only thing I asked of my troops was for them to do their best.

[15:18] Lestat Umarov: And none of this shall change, even though I now attain a higher office.

[15:19] Lestat Umarov: I am indebted to your efforts, and humbled by the responsibility.

[15:19] Lestat Umarov: And as always, I shall serve you, and the Imperator, as I have always done so before.

[15:19] Lestat Umarov: So in closing...

[15:19] Lestat Umarov: Stay motivated.

[15:19] Lestat Umarov: Keep the faith.

[15:19] Lestat Umarov: Glory to the Imperium. Pro patria.

[15:19] Lestat Umarov snaps to attention, delivering a clean salute!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.