Clicky

Zero Itamae

Schola: Magisters Needed!

Currently, the consistency in training isn't where it should be. We have Ribena Homewood, Myself, and Voxsu Aluveaux as the current few magistrates who have trained in the last month or so.

Voxsu, and Ribena are having computer troubles, which leaves me in a bad spot, as one of the only instructors around.

This is where you all come in! When applying, keep this in mind; This is the first impression for cadets, so make it the best!

Accepting 4~ new instructors.

(Post in here for interest!)

Requirements:

Minimum rank of E-3.

No Curia reports against you in the last 3 months.

You need to be able to devote a decent amount of time into Schola, a full 6 phases can take up to 6 hours.

Post what time zone you're in. We could use a bit more rounded coverage.

If you meet this criteria, send to me 2 paragraphs in a notecard detailing why you want to me a Magistrate, and how you would handle your duties.

I expect when you write this, that you'll treat it like you would a paper in College. Proper grammar, and articulate thoughts in your response.

Edited by Zero Itamae

Applicant name: Snowean Avro.

Essay Status: Submitted to Kristian Kit

Curia Reports: None to my knowledge since i have joined.

Timezone: EST - I usually can make my schedule flexible for all recruits and am not afraid to stay up late to help a recruit get their training.

Comments: I wish to help train the soldiers of tomorrow to help strengthen the honor of combat that the ordo imperialis upholds. To help make each recruit have a unique training experience and an enjoyable one at that. I would be a fair, patient, Knowledgable, yet hard teacher. I await yoru reply and hope for acception.

Not to discourage anyone from applying for this postion off course but let inform you all about a new keynote that has been added to the Intructor outline by Aryte a while ago. When you decide to apply for this position it will surely improve your status within this group and it will work in your favor as far as it concerns our view of you regarding activity and effort put in this gorup. However, if you decide to apply and turn inactive without notifying us, or sit on the position without really using it then you should expect the opposite, you are less likely to be selected for other position in Ordo that require special attention, This applies to pretty much every special service branch and other side branches ( Tactica , Curia, Praetorians etc etc). So please consider this before you apply. Other than that, keep up the good work and thank you for the applications thus far.

Not to discourage anyone from applying for this postion off course but let inform you all about a new keynote that has been added to the Intructor outline by Aryte a while ago. When you decide to apply for this position it will surely improve your status within this group and it will work in your favor as far as it concerns our view of you regarding activity and effort put in this gorup. However, if you decide to apply and turn inactive without notifying us, or sit on the position without really using it then you should expect the opposite, you are less likely to be selected for other position in Ordo that require special attention, This applies to pretty much every special service branch and other side branches ( Tactica , Curia, Praetorians etc etc). So please consider this before you apply. Other than that, keep up the good work and thank you for the applications thus far.

Speaking of which Kristian I need to check if your on my friends list when I get in in an hour or so, I need to bug you about a few things then or possibly later. Also good for future ref. If I can bug you constantly about instructor business ;3

I'm going to be back Saturday - Tuesday, Wednesday i'm off to Otakon, and return Sunday. After that I have nothing to tear me from the Ordo. The few days between that, i'll try to get as much done as I can.

Kristian's post is one of the things I mention to all new instructors. We had many active instructors who just decided they didn't want to do it anymore, or had something else that took it's place. Which is of course fine, but nobody said a word if they still intended to keep the role, that is unacceptable. When the new magistrates are up to speed, having observed the phases and everything, I expect that if anything happens to hinder your job, that you tell me. This is no different in comparison to real life. Failure to give updates about availability, can cause you to lose your position.

Also, Genesis. On the note of individuals mentioning their interest in world. That is sort of an issue. I like the fact there are those interested, but if they just aren't looking at the forums to bother posting about it, then I can't do much for them. The forums are required after all for this position, being that you need to post all hosted courses in the activity thread. If anything, just get them to post on this thread.

Edited by Zero Itamae