Clicky

RazorFox

District 13

Starting this up was a rather unfortunate and embarrassing error on my part. I'm just not much of an RPer. :unsure:

Anybody who thinks they have the chutzpah to take over this thing can have it.

sad face, i actualy went to district 13 before i joined ordo and found it empty, it was rather sad cause i was intrested in post Apoc rp c:, seeing this i got excited again, but then looking at the post dates ... xD musta died off in april or so.. sad, but meh, rping persistant worlds get boring realy fast, if your going to rp it should be with a group at a set time, otherwise people come and go at too irregular of times and then people get bored cause no one is on until no one comes at all, persistant world rp requires a certian critical mass of rpers or they just die, especialy if there arnt any events or such to keep things going

Whats a DNR form?

Also I do enjoy roeplay, but roleplay is insanely different from combat. Going into an rp like District 13, if we want to help them out and get them off the ground we need to remember that.

Do Not Resuscitate. It's a label applied to people in critical condition in hospitals who don't want to be revived if they're on the edge of death or something. Basically borderline euthanasia.

Trevor's using it as a clever way of saying that Ordo's presence in D13 is dead and over with.

Do Not Resuscitate. Basically, it is part of a "Living Will" that says, if someone has a heart attack, or a stroke, or drowns, or has cardiac arrest of whatever form, that they do not want to be "brought back to life". To some it might seems silly, but to some people there are serious moral questions with overriding the will of nature.