Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 08AUG09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Triplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 08 August 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Topics

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered and discussed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Allll righty.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Ladies and gentleman. Midgets and overly tall people.

[18:00] Detox Exonar: thanks Des

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for joining us this evening.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: If this is your first meeting: welcome!

[18:01] plops Magic salutes!

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Please remember to keep your comments to yourself. Raise your hand when I provide the opportunity.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, shush and listen. The meeting goes like so:

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Brief summary by me, unit reports, old business, new business, promotions, final word.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: It will take about 90 minutes, on average. Dependant upon how many questions there are.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: So sit back and relax.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: To begin:

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 259 members currently; 1 AWOL (account vanished!)

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 23 cadets, not included in above number.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 22 applications last week. 14 denied, 5 approved, 3 in review.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 1 new application as of an hour ago.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Last week we held . . 10 offensive operations.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: And, get this, /42/ defensive operations.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Not including several multi-stage defenses, in which the enemy returned over a period of time.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Defensive combat has seen a sharp spike, up . . gosh, from 26 last week.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Two reasons for this: higher volume of reports, thanks to Mercury's new logging system that verifies attacks. This has increased the number of reported incidents involving combat.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: And secondly, a new string of attacks by a reborn/remade "CSL" group.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy abroad has been stable-- a few changes to note.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: First, Sparta has disbanded. The remnants are scattering about, most have been pointed toward CS.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, combat with 2142 will be heavily examined and reopened. Our primary cause for not visiting them has . . well, been shown the door. :D

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to mention: thank you everyone for last week. You kept activity up and kept combat up, even while my activity time was pretty low.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: No major incidents to note. We did serve a Curia incident-- feel free to check it out on the forums. All Curia matters that are processed and safe to post, will be posted.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: All in all, a good week.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

Divisional Reports

[18:10] FireFox Breed rises his paw for terra

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox.

Terra

[18:11] FireFox Breed notes "Everything in Terra is going well. The new unlock system is something we are looking forward to. Side groups as follows.

[18:11] FireFox Breed: Antesignani: Nothing new to report. One CQB-type training held. Keller is still building us the Negev (aren't you, Keller); Galil's... we need. Howitzer is coming along nicely. No raids.

[18:12] FireFox Breed: Invictus: Not much to report from Invictus. The new squad handbook is almost ready, and with it, new training exercises to run through.

[18:12] FireFox Breed: Fulminata: This week has not gone through many changes. Due to the routine inactive members this time of year I am having trouble with getting people together. I am opening suggestions for the squad and what members wish to do for training, alongside that I am working on the original ideas from before. In short for this week, nothing amazing has gone on within the squad unless I wasn't informed. One thing I am proud to announce is the addition of our newest member Jester Spearmann, who brings our squad once again to a completed size. We welcome him with open arms and Thunderhammer's.

[18:13] FireFox Breed: Lestat will be MIA for a while as his monitor is broke. He is using a tv as a temp replacement but its not a high rez one so.... poor dingo. That is all

[18:13] Detox Exonar: thanks Sosa

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for handing the report, Firefox.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

Astra

[18:13] Sosarin Demar raises his hand for Astra.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

[18:13] Sosarin Demar: We welcome back Crash Ashdene from his Vacation and I give special thanks to Wolfshaman Warrior for helping to maintain flight functions in his absence. In light of Blaze Wiles' elevation to W-1 last week, he will be bumped into the W-1 slot for the dropship squadron to help bolster the brass there, while Williamca Zenovka will assume command over First Flight. Defense and combat participation this week ranged anywhere from nominal to exemplary -- kudos to those who bore vigilance and performed well. Training continued as normal -- our newest addition almost through the retinue of phases. That concludes Astra's report for this week.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Very well. Thank you.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: On to old business.

Old Business

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Any old news to touch on this evening?

[18:17] Crash Silverfall: Sir i dont no if this is old

[18:17] Crash Silverfall: a question about the mercury reports

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:17] Crash Silverfall: I was wondering how those reports work, who can get them?

[18:17] Crash Silverfall: Is that only officers?

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mercury generates a report based upon the entrance of a hostile party into Titan. The server intelligently determines who was here, how long, how far they got, reinforcements, length of battle, casualties . . etc.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mercury is only accessible by officers with a login, so only officers can actually pull the reports.

[18:18] Crash Silverfall: Ah ok, thx

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: They are not intended to replace actual combat reports for defense. They're intended to supplement or fill in blanks when someone does not post a human-generate report.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Actual eye witness is far more valuable to me than our Skynet--er, Mercury generated ones.

[18:19] plops Magic: lol

[18:19] Crash Silverfall: True

[18:19] Crash Silverfall: Just wanted to know, thx sir

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business this evening?

[18:20] Tsume Xiao raises hand paw thing

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume froze.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Short version: the new Ordo sniper rifle, thanks to Syris taking care of the rails, is basically good to go.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business this evening?

[18:23] Jayce Iredell raises a hand.

[18:23] Vinnie Lei raises hand thingie on that last thingie

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie. Yes you will get it if you unlocked the G3. Otherwise, yes?

[18:24] Vinnie Lei: lol, I was more wondering if the G3/Censure will get decomissioned if this new gets released :)

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: G3 will be.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[18:24] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand.

[18:25] Jayce Iredell: I just wanted to add, we iontroduced some of our guest to the Subjugator early in the wee hours of the morning, it was quite comical.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Good to hear.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:25] Desereck Creeggan: On the same note of sniper rifle: Will this be scripted to have faster than normal bullets like the G3 is, since I notice G3 fire reaches targets in Chronus much faster than other bullets on 250 settings?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, correct.

[18:27] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: It will have a hyper-velocity round.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Intus.

[18:27] Intus Infinity: Website activity is on the rise at [+7.23%]. Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 08-01-09 to 08-07-09: There was a total of 2,285 visits (11.95% were new visitors), 418 absolutely unique visitors, 20,379 pageviews, and the average time on website was 15 minutes, 09 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(1,513), Canada(275), and the UK(257). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd080809.pdf

[18:28] Intus Infinity: To all personnel: When formatting the topic title and description of a defense report please follow the guidelines in the readme thread in the defense report forum. Thank you.

[18:28] Jayce Iredell raises a hand.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: That is good to hear. Thank you. Jayce?

[18:29] Jayce Iredell: I am confused here, to my knowledge the G3 that we use now only goes 250, compared to the one from novmber 2007 with a hyper fast, self correcting it can shoot down aircraft round. Am I mistaken or mixed up somewhere?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: The G3 has hyper velocity rounds.

[18:30] Jayce Iredell: ((Damn ethan laugh gesture, sorry >.>;))

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: It does not auto-correct and hasn't for eons.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Vlad rescripted it . . year or so ago.

[18:30] Jayce Iredell: Yeah :)

[18:31] Desereck Creeggan: How fast exactly is hyper-velocity?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: 430ish.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: 430m/s.

[18:31] plops Magic: 0_0

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions about sniper rifles?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: On to new business-- well, actually, some of it is ongoing and old. But I like to act special and fill up the keynote section.

New Business

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: I only have a couple topics this evening, after which I'll turn it over to general session.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost. Let's talk about Vanguard. dun dun.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Let me provide you all with a clip from their recent meeting.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: [15:47] Van Valeeva shouts: Vanguard has emerged as the saviour of what real grid combat should be. Rarely do we in any life have the opportunity to fight tyrants.

[15:47] Van Valeeva shouts: I am personaly commited to opening all sims to Vanguard Combat and will not rest until this is accomplished.

[15:48] Van Valeeva shouts: I urge ALL of you to spread the word of the NEW Vanguard and our commitment to fair, equatible combat. Encourage friends in Ordo, Mercz, AN, 2142 and CS to ASK for VG conflict.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: [15:48] Van Valeeva shouts: Tell them...their leaders dishonor them. Tell them the truth is...they use what VG WAS as an excuse not to face us.

[15:48] Van Valeeva shouts: Tell them...their leaders...make them look like cowards.

[15:48] Van Valeeva shouts: Use your voices like weapons...in the battle to end the tyranical role play of a few, that ruins true war play for the rest.

[15:49] Van Valeeva shouts: All glory to the Fuhrer.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: I'll give you a moment to read that.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Yes. Yes. Saviors of the grid, Heil Hitl-- errr. Christoph.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Let me be pretty blunt: fuck no.

[18:36] Christoph Batra: <-------(not me naumova)

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: When Vanguard was "reborn," I said the following:

[18:37] MikeMurdock McMillan: Permission to speak sir after your done

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: "The Ordo will be willing to talk to you, provided the Mercz are as well."

[18:37] Salandras Adamant: Birth doesn't come from when you sit on the toilet?

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: The Merczateers essentially went "lol no."

[18:37] Salandras Adamant: Sorry c_c

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[18:37] Intus Infinity: Stop alking.

[18:37] Intus Infinity: talking^

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: The current claim from VG is: why ban us for the action of one man?

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: To which we reply: that 'one man' is your leader.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Christoph has a very long history of actions directly against the Ordo, her allies, and others. Intent to harm structurally, monetarily.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo will not, under /any/ circumstance, give the VG battle, so as long as Christoph is in command.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: The Merczateers sent VG a letter, offering negotations . . provided VG does the following: depose Christoph, control Dagger and Takkun.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: The latter of which, Takkun, left.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: VG is, instead, attempting to "run the blockade."

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Their official policy is to try to get as many VG banned as possible. They developed a strategy, to sneak someone into Badnarik (or Titan), and then mass TP VG beyond the hub to "attack us."

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: "[15:48] Van Valeeva shouts: I urge ALL of you to spread the word of the NEW Vanguard and our commitment to fair, equatible combat. Encourage friends in Ordo, Mercz, AN, 2142 and CS to ASK for VG conflict."

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Vanguard will never be "new" if Christoph is in command.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: "[15:48] Van Valeeva shouts: Tell them...their leaders...make them look like cowards."

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: It is not cowardly to refuse to participate with griefers.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: It is not cowardly to refuse to give Christoph the opportunity to propogate damage to others.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: So, Van. Fuck you.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: "[15:49] Van Valeeva shouts: All glory to the Fuhrer."

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: That speaks for itself.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: The Fuhrer.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fuhrer

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Something rather wrong with that picture.

[18:43] Uildiar Kuhn: [3:40] Christoph Naumova: Hes my foxxy :O

[3:40] Christoph Naumova: rar

[3:40] You: mein

[3:40] Christoph Naumova: MIENNN

[3:40] You: CHOW MEIN

[3:40] Christoph Naumova: rawrr

[3:40] You: he's mine D:

[3:40] Christoph Naumova: noep!

[3:40] You: yep

[3:40] Christoph Naumova: Nope :p

[3:41] Christoph Naumova: you can be mean some other night, not wwhen a snowmew is sleep deprived

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Do not comment out of turn, please.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: If anyone within the Ordo would like to do battle with Vg, I'll try to find a group that you can join. It'll be kind of hard, honestly. I think there's like three left.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: One of them is TCG-- oh wait, they already told Christoph if VG interrupts another raid on them by flooding, they will be on the ban list.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Hell. Even Chaos banned them.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: That's impressive.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: I have not heard a grand sentiment anywhere that fighting VG is the "right thing to do." So I apologize for my tone. But I want to make it very clear when I say: hell no.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:45] MikeMurdock McMillan raises hand " permission to speask

[18:45] MikeMurdock McMillan: *speak

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Mike.

[18:46] MikeMurdock McMillan: I feel Van and Christoph N is blantely talking out of there ass... Saviors is not what I would call them... I agree with the decision of theIS and not giving them combat. They banned us from there sim the first time around and the rebirth of the group doesn't count for a get out of jail free card... I also agree that they are greifers... Plus there comment of "make them look like cowards" Will not win them any support that isn't VG... I'm sorry ,but this group should of been dead and stay dead.. and not be bury with normal Soil ,but with concrete surrounded by a metal box, and bury to the deepest part you can dig in the earth's crust. I'm sorry ,but I won't participate in any combat with the VG nor join a group to fight. I'm giving a zero tolence policy to them. the rest I can fight ,but never VG... ever.

[18:46] Teron Gray raises paw

[18:47] MikeMurdock McMillan: that's all i have to say sir

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Teron?

[18:48] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand.

[18:49] Teron Gray: I'm sure everyone is well aware, VG views NJ as their personal sim to engage with orces that have them banned, and is likely where you wil hear them try to goad you into fighting them there. Something we all should avoid doing if possible. Also, a good response to such claims of 'Cowardly Commanders' could easily be turned around to the fact that while supposively few hold back the fight, infact it would take the action of only one individual, Christoph himself, to step down to open the grid to them.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Honestly, we do not need NJ to survive combat wise. Our offensive levels have continued to grow. We've gone from 4 raids a week, to 6, to averaging 8 to 10. You are free to visit NJ, but I would be wary of giving VG the pleasure of doing battle with you.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:51] Desereck Creeggan: While at a store on my alt, I happened to run into a chaos centurion who happened to be waiting for the same lucky chair as me. We had a casual conversation on all the happenings and such when they told me they banned VG, and for these reasons specificly; They lag horribly, and cheat using the lag they generate to their advantage. If Chaos can ban them, I say there is no hope for VG.

[18:51] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises a paw

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: They do lag horribly, their former sim builder can attest

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor?

[18:53] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: There have been occasions on which I've fought VG in New Jessie, and from my experience they're absolute scrubs.

[18:53] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: In fact, Garion and I managed to take the entire sim from eight of them while Takkun sat in the hub and whined.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: . . hahaha.

[18:53] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Fighting them in New Jessie might actually be rather demoralizing.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: It is no surprise. The VG recruitment is literally "anyone." Their attack plans, honestly, are throw 40 people at one army. They hit TCG over the course of three days, just flooding them. It's dirty. There's no skill involved.

[18:55] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Because from what I've seen, your average Ordo is as good as 3-5 of them and I rather like having the status quo of "You're not coming over to play, but here, let me show you how bad I'd curbstomp you if you were."

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: I will not order that Ordo stay out of NJ, but I'd caution against it.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:56] Jayce Iredell raises his hand.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce.

[18:56] Jayce Iredell: I did have an idea I want to pitch to you, when you have the time.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Uhm, ok.

[18:56] Jayce Iredell: it ties into this VG stuff.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: OIk.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Ok.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Unlock system.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: It's done. All that's needed now is Inoue to finish teaching me how to use the interface.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: All of the generic cubes in the armory are vendor test-beds.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: If you click them, they'll give you fake objects. Stop IMing me and telling me they're broken. Lol. They're not. They're cubes that say "JK!" on them.

[19:00] Imperial Admiral: With my awesome muzak \o/

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Hold comments.

[19:00] plops Magic: lol

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: I will be forcing Inoue to teach me when she's next on. We'll be in good shape to begin thereafter. Following the introduction, a forum post will be given to ensure everyone's on the right page.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: A new handbook release will also be issued, to correct the old system. Annnnd new Schola material, so instructors can groan.

[19:02] Jayce Iredell groans.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Honestly. Hold comments.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Point values, tiers of unlocks . . etc, will be worked out after.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Praetorian revamp and other major structural changes are being moved up and will be worked on again, now that the major hurdle is out of the way.

[19:03] Detox Exonar: damn man - that's dedication

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[19:04] Detox Exonar: excuse that please

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: There are currently two open spaces in the Guard. Possibly more over time as the structure is modified.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Recruitment will begin upon completion of the revamp.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Apologies for the brief laxity: I am playing catch up after the week of downtime.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Opening to general session.

General Session

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Any topics to bring up this evening?

[19:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises a paw

[19:07] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[19:07] Seb Yakan has a question.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor.

[19:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: When are the new formal uniforms coming out?

[19:07] Seb Yakan lowers his hand.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Ahhh, good question. Cam on me. I am wearing it.

[19:07] Aelus Janus adjusts his tie idley.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: A couple changes are being made before the release. The pant stripes are being tailored to look less . . blotchy.

[19:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I've seen it, but I ain't got one, and that's a tragedy >:C

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, cord colors and pant stripe colors are being added. Praetorians will have different color cords/stripes, etc.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Probably just a couple days. Disembodied works fast.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: We have to work out a new image for Schola and all that annoying stuff.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: But it's basically done. I'd release it now, but then you'll all be redoing it in a couple days. So it's best just to wait.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie.

[19:10] Vinnie Lei: Any news/updates for a/the new simbuild? I do like the current simbuild, though it happent too often that av's simpel refuse to load at extreme distance such as from Titan to Chronus..

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: A trick to fix lag: Advanced>Network>Velocity Interpolated Objects.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: (For double sims.)

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: As for the new simbuild: it's coming along!

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Said builder is supposed to have it done before he goes back to school.

[19:11] Vinnie Lei: it's not lag I was concerned about, av's just simply refused to load and that makes it hard to hit a target :p

[19:12] Vinnie Lei: eg, invisible completely.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: It is coming along, but I definitely don't have a date.

[19:12] Vinnie Lei: Rightio.

[19:12] Desereck Creeggan: Ctrl 0 to zoom in, ctrl 8 to zoom out. Ctrl 9 to reset view. This loads the avatar at long distances if you zoomin.

[19:13] Vinnie Lei: Doesn't help, but I'll hold my further comments. thank you, sir.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics this evening?

[19:13] Vex Naxos raises hand

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Vex?

[19:14] Vex Naxos: Are we going ot be changeing the are of the red zone?

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: With the new build? Yes.

[19:14] Vex Naxos: Area rather mrrrrr....

[19:14] Vex Naxos: for the love of fuckign god..

[19:14] Vex Naxos: not again...

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Oookay.

[19:14] Vex Naxos: dam gesture, ok sorry, what i ment was, will the Rez Zone change.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: With the new build, yes.

[19:15] Vex Naxos: Alright, Thank you sir.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Aye.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Nothin' else?

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Yay.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Hokay.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

Promotions

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions this week are a bit light. Never fear, there's a method behind the madness. General lack of recommendations, on top of wanting to: a. generate stability in the tier with all the new folks, and b. stop handing out globs of unlock points that otherwise make the new system redundant. Haha.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: One of my many projects is sitting down and doing an examination over current NCO staff and lower end enlisted, to elevate individuals and disperse the ranks out. Please pardon any brief holes in ascension, it isn't that you're being ignored. It's that Aryte is trying to figure out what to do with some major unit changes.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: So stick to it. There's always next week. Remember, get recommendations in before Saturday's at 3:00.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Please do not cheer or salute before I have final words at the end of promotions.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Dexhen Helios - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Fallen Rae - [E-2]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Imperial Admiral - [E-3]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Liana Pera - [E-5]; [Good Conduct] [Recruitment] [Comrade Support]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Nevin Sewell - [E-6]; [Good Conduct] [Recruitment] [Comrade Support]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Rageki Finesmith - [E-2]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thiudareiks Aurotharius - [E-2]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Totenstille Aeon - [E-2]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca Zenovka - [E-6];[Good Conduct] [Recruitment] [Comrade Support]; [slept Through Meeting]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: (No, that's not a real award. He went to take a nap.)

Meeting Closer

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: In closing this evening, thank you all for a good week. It always means quite a lot to me when things are stable while I am away (or away ish in this case). The Ordo continues to improve and continues to grow. Please be patient as major alignments are made: there are always a hundred things going on at any given time. So progress may appear slow at times.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: I say it often and I'll continue to. The Ordo is great because of people like you!

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight's combat will be alike the last few weeks.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: We will make several waves, and hit a few targets. . or one target for a long period of time.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: We will begin call ups around 8.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Astra has a very special event this evening, right after this meeting.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: All Astra personnel are cordially invited to gather up in the hangar in preparation for a unit review. Astra will also lead our first attack this evening, with a massive air assault.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you everyone. Have a wonderful evening. Stay about if you want blood and mayhem. Faith and fire.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.