Clicky

Sosarin Demar

Bat Infestation

Hey everyone,

I'm Sosarin Demar. I'm the guy who looks like a bat. I'm Texan. (If you say "I'm sorry" I will slap you with my wings and stab your eyes with moldy bananas.)

My time on Second Life has been over two years. I've been a DJ (like everyone and their dog with a music library) and club staff. I'm also a builder. I mostly do avatar modifications.

I've recently joined Ordo Imperialis and I am very impressed. After doing crack/cocaine for months, Ordo has cleaned up my act and given me a hell of a lot more to do on (the costume party) Second Life. Everyone I've met is teh lawl awsum (professional and mature) and it's great to fight with you guys.

Things I do. Well, I'm a gamer nerdness. I also like to do a little writing. I enjoy role-playing, light or heavy.

I'm mostly a MMORPG gamer. Some PvP games of note I used to play were Eve Online (for 8 months dear lord) and Shadowbane. I've played games as far back as Ultima Online. If I go back to a MMO. to PvP it'll most likely be City of Heroes.

Anyway, I greet you all and hope to get to know more of you soon!