Clicky

RazorFox

The 8th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks

So I woke up this morning (SEP12) after a long night of listening to people fighting in the hallways, yelling, screaming, partying, and a visit from the police (on the 21st floor wtf) at 4am. On my trip for coffee, I got into the elevator and the inside was covered in a yellowish-white powder, and the inside of the door said "i love aaditya" and "penis for sale" and most importantly "911 was a conspiracy look it up".

I think the yellowish-white powder was dried beer from a leaking keg.. maybe. Wouldn't that smell like crap though? I don't think it smelled.

<_<... Must of been some night.

On September 11th,

A Budweiser employee was making a delivery to a convenience store in a California town named McFarland.

He knew of the tragedy that had occurred in New York when he entered the business to find the two Arabs, who owned the business, whooping and hollering to show their approval and support of this treacherous attack.

The Budweiser employee went to his truck, called his boss and told him of the very upsetting event!

He didn't feel he could be in that store with those horrible people. His boss asked him,'Do you think you could go in there long enough to pull every Budweiser product and item our beverage comp any sells there?

We'll never deliver to them again.'

The employee walked in, proceeded to pull every single product his beverage company provided and left with an incredible grin on his face.

He told them never to bother to call for a delivery again.

Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice for that community.

Just letting you know how Kern County handled this situation.

And Now The Rest Of The Story:

It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man are neighbors. Bud called Pepsi and told him.

Pepsi called his boss who told him to pull all Pepsi products as well!!!

That would include Frito Lay, etc.

Furthermore, word spread and all vendors followed suit! At last report, on June 26, 2009,

Fareed Katib closed the store and filed bankruptcy!

My first thought, made up redneck story, but they got the right idea atleast!