Clicky

Aryte

Nacky Bondar: Apology to the Ordo

Around seven months have gone by since I was first asked to make this apology by Imperator Vesperia, at first I refused to do such under my own notions that what I was being asked to apologize for was irrelevant and unnecessary however; the Ordo Imperialis does not share my sentiments on this.

Recent times, events and changing environments have made me realize it is now time for a fresh start, since I first had joined the SL military community I have noticed I have matured a lot and hope to continue doing so. Looking back on my history of animosity with Ordo, I see it fitting to apologize for more than just my past remarks while in MC. I have decided to go beyond such in the name of reconciliation and have prepared 3 apologies.

1. I Nacky bondar sincerely and humbly apologize for angrily making an inflammatory reference about the Ordo Imperialis Calling it a “gay yiff club”.

2. I Nacky bondar sincerely and humbly apologize for trying to spread hate and paranoia about Ordo back in my days in the Sovereign Regime.

3. I Nacky Bondar sincerely and humbly apologize for unprofessional treatment of Ordo personnel during my time in MC as an enlisted and an officer.

As I have stated as time has passed I feel I have matured, at this point I see no reason to continue on with my angry distain of an organization I hear mostly about from third party sources. As someone that is frustrated with the amount of drama in this community between individuals and groups I would be a hypocrite to continue on with such pointless hatred.

I would like to thank Imperator Vesperia for his patience and willingness to still accept this apology after so long. I also would like to thank Kytec Switchblade who actually started making me consider doing such after speaking to me not too long ago.

Nacky Bondar

Nacky is one of those scripters who thinks he the shit and has a God complex to match that listened to Christoph a bit too much when he was in SR. Then kept spreading the shit he heard in SR when he joined MC. You know the type.

To be fair though, this is the first I've seen or heard of him in months, so he could very well have changed.

Garion pretty much hit the nail on the head. Nacky and I got into too many... "heated discussions" to count. He really enjoyed pushing the entirety of MCHC to its limits. He'd pull tons of stupid crap, we'd come to the conclusion, next outburst and he's gone. Nothing happens. Things cool down. Rinse and repeat the cycle.

I had to deal with Nacky in the Ordo Hiatus (NOI -> Ordo) and he is... Basically what Garion said, but without real scripting abilities...

While I am glad that he grew some balls and matured enough to apologize, recent incidents with him on a more personal basis (Daffee and I helping get MC back up) make me wary of how much his attitude has actually changed.

I spoke with Nacky for hours in the past during the entire MC ordeal. It went from him being childish, to defensive, to irrational, to talking about aliens taking over the world or something and being dead serious. I do feel his apology was sincere, at the time, as much as Maza rau's apology was sincere at the time. I doubt it will last unless we induct him into ordo and make him feel as if he has friends or somesuch.

But i did a really good job at listening and trying to see his side while explaining ours. Good to know i got through to him atleast.