Clicky

RazorFox

Myers Briggs Personality Index

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

67 25 38 44

INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake ... INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play ... Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel ... This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals ... Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense.

An almost even tie between INTP, The Architect, and INFP, The Healer. My Thinking/Feeling score was 1 point toward Thinking.

"Intuition unchained gives birth to play. INTPs enjoy games, formal or impromptu, which coax analogies, patterns and theories from the unseen into spontaneous expression in a way that defies their own comprehension."

So true.

Famous INTPs:

Socrates

Rene Descartes

Blaise Pascal

Sir Isaac Newton

U.S. Presidents:

James Madison

John Quincy Adams

John Tyler

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Gerald Ford

William Harvey (pioneer in human physiology)

C. G. Jung, (Freudian defector, author of Psychological Types, etc.)

William James

Albert Einstein

Tom Foley (Speaker of the House--U.S. House of Representatives)

Henri Mancini

Bob Newhart

Jeff Bingaman, U.S. Senator (D.--NM)

Rick Moranis (Honey, I Shrunk The Kids)

Midori Ito (ice skater, Olympic silver medalist)

Tiger Woods

Eat your heart out.

Also, Hi5 Anly!

INTJ Famous Personalities

Introverted 22% ,Intuitive 25% , Thinking 1% , Judging 22%

Fuck i should not make so much jokes i never think about stuff D: its the truth )

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

But it's still better than the zodiac, right? :awesome:

Well, yeah, but as you'll notice, both use general terms, it's just that personality inventories (the real ones, at the very least) are more specific in their generalities, and they're narrowed through a series of questions, rather than throwing a dart at an astrological chart and calendar.

ISTJ

The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld.

I – Introversion

S – Sensing

T – Thinking

J – Judgment