Clicky

Hokusai Otsuka

My welcome thread.

Though I did post a rather bleak thread earlier, I didn't post anything in here.

On the grid I am Hokusai Otsuka (clearly since in the registration rules it states to use your full SL name). By nickname I go by Hoku, and people using the nickname Hok is rather annoying. x3 I do some lighter, little more amature graphic arts, some 3d modeling, and I love to build. Scripting has started to become fun, yet still stressful. In example, the IEN equipment. But what can I say?

I'm spastic, hyper, lude, and well.. Gay :D But, when the situation calls for it, I'm serious, determined, and quick to doing whats told/asked. So yeah, Hiiieeeee! :D

I will soon be adding my "Gay Jello" avatar to my profile with an equally flamboiant signature, only because it's not that I'm gay proud, I just find it pretty. :3

Thanks Solomon. And I also made it to phase 3 so.. \o/ I would still be on, and I might try to log back in within a moment or so, but my ping was holding lovely at 3k milliseconds. NO THANKS TO MY ASS OF A ROOM MATE >:C

But anyway, can't wait to finish up Schola and make it in the ranks. Astra here I come!