Clicky

Sosarin Demar

Second-Life Full-Life Consequences: Free Mew

Second-Life Full-Life Consequences: Free Mew

John Snowmew backfliped out of the sky and landed besides Christoph Snowmew. Christoph Snowmew looked at John Snowmew in the eyes and cry falled out and said “Dad other Dad has dead”. John Snowmew went sad at the ground then moved head real fast up.

“ORDOS YOU KILLD MATE?” John Snowmew said with growls.

“Yes John Snowmew” the Emperatur said after “Christoph Snowmews other Dad is shot in head” the Emperatur said again.

“I loved mate like sun raise... EMPERATUR YOU WILL SUFFAR!” John Snowmew ponted and yelled.

John Snowmew jumpd in to sky with kicks and hit Emperatur and the Emperaturs mask ript off and John Snowmew seed ugly Ordo face but it looked like furreh tooo. the Emperatur scrumbled back to Ordos and Ordos went to shoot John Snowmew but Christoph Snowmew throwed granaid for John Snowmew to shot them in faces.

“Son take people and leave the city its time I have to kill the enemys and make evil go away from here forrest of time!” John Snowmew said to Christoph Snowmew and people.

“John Snowmew we fight!” people said and didnt go no where.

“Dad Vangords have to fight for freedome!” Christoph Snowmew said and didnt go no where neither.

John Snowmew was fraid for first time. He didnt want nothing to happen to Christoph Snowmew because Christoph Snowmew was John Snowmew saw Ordos start to run like monsters to Vangords and Christoph Snowmew and saw Christoph Snowmew and Vangords run like brave to Ordos. John Snowmew got quiet then dropped wepon and said “I have to kill fast and bullets too slow” and started killing Ordos with bear hands.

John Snowmew was killing Ordos and barking necks and Vangords and Christoph Snowmew was behind shooting at Ordos at front. Now Ordos got scarred and ranned back to the Emperatur who was at the door to the big tower that was big onto the sun and went around the Emperatur and got redy to fight again. then the Emperatur pressed the button that made the big tower glow and smoke.

“John Snowmew you let next boss step on me and made me headcrab zombie. Ordos came and put science in me and made me live and strong and big now I make you and Christoph Snowmew headcrab zombie. Prepair to die” Arrite Snowmew said.

“Arrite Snowmew you are my bro and I killed next boss. Ordos science is bad and made you tricked bro stop the button and glowing.” John Snowmew said.

“NO!” Arrite Snowmew angered back.

Arrite Snowmew teleportaled to John Snowmew and hit him with crow bar and John Snowmew tried to grabe it but couldnt so he punched Arrite Snowmew instead. John Snowmew and Arrite Snowmew was fighting for life and death when the Ordos and Vangords started shoting each other again. Christoph Snowmew got in front of Vangords and saw the tower smoke and glow more and more like litning clouds.

Christoph Snowmew shout “It will explod!” so Christoph Snowmew and the people shot bullets and bombs at Ordos so Vangords could press the botton and make it stop. Then Christoph Snowmew went to a Ordos car and shoot all the Ordos in it and went to the top and used the torret gun. Christoph Snowmew made the torret gun shoot Ordos and bullets cut them in two and half.

Christoph Snowmew kept shooting Ordos and the rest of Vangords got closer and closer to button to stop it. The Ordos shot at the Vangords and made some die but no one cared becaus they had to do it. Then Ordos started coming out of the hug tower to stop the Vangords. There was too much Ordos and Vangords couldnt go to the button no more and the tower was all smoke and glow now expect for a little bit.

John Snowmew knew it was too late and Vangords couldnt stop button. John Snowmew had barley time but was still fighting Arrite Snowmew.

“Bro it is time Im sorry” John Snowmew said to Arrite Snowmew.

“time for you to die John Snowmew!” Arrite Snowmew said back.

“No bro” John Snowmew said then kicked Arrite Snowmew in teh part of the face that was like Ordos.

The science flew off Arrite Snowmews face and landed and blowed up in a boom and Arrite Snowmew stood and fall. “Bro..” Arrite Snowmew said so John Snowmew got closer to the ground like Arrite Snowmew.

“Ordos made me tricked bro Im sorry” Arrite Snowmew said.

“I know bro but you are hero” John Snowmew said back to comfart Arrite.

“Save Vangords and Christoph Snowmew” Arrite Snowmew said quiet like pain and breathed slower and slower

John Snowmew had Arrite Snowmew and saw eyes shut and the breath stoped but Arrite Snowmew had smiles on face.

John Snowmew let go Arrite Snowmew and went up back on his feet and loked his head around and saw trees and aminals and Vangords then looked at glowy tower and knew what has to be done. “Son and people get back!” John Snowmew said out real loud so Christoph Snowmew frontflipped off torret and went with people back to John Snowmew and ducked bullets and rackets.

“Son take people on motorcycle and leave city. Make people safe son and nothing happen to them.” John Snowmew said to Christoph Snowmew.

“But dad I fight!” Christoph Snowmew said.

“No son go with people” John Snowmew said so Christoph Snowmew and Vangords went on motorcycle.

Christoph Snowmew started on motorcycl and started to go but slow becaus he didnt want to. the Ordos saw and said “STOP THE VANGORDS!” and went charge at motorcycle.

John Snowmew walked to wards Ordos and made fists with hands. John Snowmew punchd and hit Ordos in front but all Ordos in back shot rockets and masheen guns. a Rocket hit John Snowmew but he got up and killed more Ordos then a Ordo went at John Snowmews back and stabed him but John Snowmew got nife out and stabbed Ordo in brane. Ordos got close and hit John Snowmew body with bullets but John Snowmew kicked Ordos back.

John Snowmew kept fighting Ordos and put head up to tower and saw it go brite and break then turned around in last second and saw motorcycle in far off safe place and was happy. Christoph Snowmew and the people in the motorcycle saw the tower go like millon stars and fire and loud noises then the people went down but Christoph Snowmew kept going and didnt say nothing.

After the world was nice and Vangords had supox and happy because the Ordos was gone and nobody was slave or sad. fuhrar Christoph Snowmew and people and animals and earth had peace and in the middle of supox was a statue that said “John Snowmew Saver of Vangords”

THE END

Praise be the original werks:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1047027/squirrelking

And youtube retardedness: