Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RazorFox

ORDO NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER MEGATHREAD

210 posts in this topic

Tomorrow night at midnight marks the beginning of NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER. I encourage every male old enough/genetically predisposed toward facial hair to participate in this.

Instructions:

-At midnight tomorrow night (October 31st - November 1st) shave yourself clean.

-Do not shave again until midnight of November 30th - December 1st.

-Post pictures of progress updates if you want.

Those who make it the entire month will be awarded the status of UNQUESTIONABLE MASCULINITY for the coming year. Those who fail might as well carry purses.

I'll participate, but my job does maintain I at least keep it somewhat clean. :F

No, the point is that you have to grow a big woolly viking beard. If you so much as trim any part of it, you are automatically disqualified from No-Shave November.

I would ,but i'll pass. Getting rid of it freaking hurts. cause I didn't shave for a long time and when i remove it OW OW OW @_@

How the hell does shaving hurt? Lol.

Unless you cut yourself.

this will be kinda intresing ^.^ call me in lol fist time in 8 years i shave my beard to zero and everymoring i will ask myself in a schock who that guy in my mirror is

@ Kristian

They are taking the hobbits to Isengard They are taking the hobbits to Isengard to Isengard to Isengard They are taking the hobbits to Isengard ....

i already look like Gimli with my kinda 8 inch fullbeard ....

I will show all you girly men up with my masculine irish beard.

Haha. For some reason, the 'voice' that I 'heard' when I read this was like an Irish verion of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Haha. For some reason, the 'voice' that I 'heard' when I read this was like an Irish verion of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"MY FATHER SS WARRANT OFFICER, HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO GROW A BEARD. JA.

IN GERMANY BEARD MAKE GIRL OUT OF YOU!"