Clicky

Aelus

Aelus Janus

Many years before the advent of Second Life, I spent my life slicing space-stations in half with an exceptionally long masamune. This occurred in space, naked, and with no protection from:

• electromagnetic radiation
  • muon and graviton bombardment
  • micrometeorites
  • near absolute zero temperatures
  • extreme pressure gradients

My off-time was spent pushing boulders up Mt. Olympus, among other privy tasks. Suddenly, there was Second Life. This is a story about how I manifested on the grid. A story, about how my significant presence has shaken the grid and stirred the inhabitants. This is a story about me, Ex-Praetorian Primus Dr. Aelus Eugene Janus PhD.(x1).

I was a wandering, esoteric cacophony of immortalized epic when I found the God Imperator Dr. Aryte Manual Vesperia, PhD.(x4) on a casual trip to a tail-sale. Needless to say, I was wearing my single doctorate (in badassery) on my chest so he could clearly see that I meant business. Suddenly, I was a Praetorian--no more no less. I was his left paw, invigorated by the purest blessing of Lux Vesperiae, Or Light of the Vesperia in low gothic. Some shit went down, then more shit, and soon it was three years later and I headed the Frumentarii in what would come to be known as ERA AELUS. My professor, God Imperator Dr. Aryte Manual Vesperia, PhD.(x4), signed my second doctorate, this time in applied badassery.

Now my time is spent in The Eye of Terror; I have been for nearly three thousand years.

If I left anything out, it's probably classified or irrelevant.