Clicky

Lestat Umarov

Hail to the Imperator, Baby!

As some of you might allready know I've hired Jon St John (The voice of Duke Nukem) to do a :60 second recruitment ad for The Ordo Imperialis. This is possible thanks to contributions from Inoue, Aryte, and various others who helped on the project with either a donation or insight. As of today the script has been submitted and the payment has been sent. Here's a record of the emails I recieved so you guys can see that this is legit.

First Email:

Hello Daniel,

Nice to talk. As mentioned just send me your :30 seconds of script, I will generate a paypal invoice and once paid Jon can record the script for you and get it back in the file format of your choice MP3 AIFF etc. high quality of course. The price is $50.

Thanks so much

Jodina Scazzola

Jon St. John Productions

www.jsjprod.com

My Reply:

Hey Jodina,

Took me a while but I came up with the script. I talked with Jon a couple days ago and I decided that I wanted to do :60 seconds of script instead of the :30 I said I wanted previously. So here's the script, attached as a word document.

Second Email upon recieving the script:

Jon St. John Productions ([email protected]) would like to be paid through PayPal.

Pay Jon St. John Productions now with PayPal!

----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

Invoice Details

-----------------------------------

Jon St. John Productions

[email protected]

Subtotal: 100.00

Total: $100.00 USD

Note: Hi Daniel,

We have received your request and have the following copy:

Listen up, dirtbags. This is Duke, and I've got a message for all you Ascendant Initiative and Sovereign whatever bastards. I don't have time for your shit, so I'm going to make this simple for you bottom-feeding, scum sucking algae eaters. You're all worthless pricks. In fact, you're all an inspiration for birth control. Whenever you son's of bitches decide to grow some balls, try looking for a real group. Like the Ordo Imperialis. I've been a member of those badasses since before your leader was a pole dancing furry fruitcake in pajamas. Most of you wimps were still sucking on pacifiers while I was mowing down Alliance Marines and kicking Spartan ass. So what are you waiting for? Christmas? Send in your applications, scumbags, or I'll rip off your heads and shit down your necks. Nevermind you Vanguard bastards, you can blow it out your ass.

Hail to the Imperator, baby.

Once payment is received Jon will cut the audio and send via email - high quality MP3.

If you need additional information my email is [email protected] or you can reach Jon at [email protected]

"Lets Rock"

Jodina

My Reply:

Hi Jodina, payments sent. I was wondering if the file could be sent in MP3 and WAV format if possible. Thanks in advance!

I left out the paypal details for security reasons, but it's all up there besides that. Should be done in the next day or two and then we can work on putting it to good use!

Allright, I'm gonna talk to intus and hopefully we can setup a time to get this video made in the next couple days. In the meantime I'll leave you all with an email I got directly from the man himself, Jon St. John.

Daniel,

I cut your audio into 3 files for your convenience.

I would be happy to re-record if there are any mistakes.

The third file is a bonus for your personal use.

Thanks so much for your business...we appreciate it!

Jon St.John (Duke)

The main file is like :57 seconds long. The other two is one he made for me, saying I had balls of steel, and a gesture for lestat on SL.