Clicky

Crash Silverfall

This is epic sauce

Every single one of these is staged.

But that didn't stop this fat weird "recovering internet addict" in my abnormal psychology class from using it as part of his presentation on internet addiction. I explained to him that it was fake, and he said that even if it was, it supported his point because when he went through "internet detox" and his parents made him get all his characters banned from WoW and then cancel his account, he had similar freakouts early on. That to me was funnier than the video itself.

You kids wanna hear epic sauce?

Take equal parts Miracle Whip and Hidden Valley spicy ranch, and put them together in a bowl. Add some splashes of Louisiana hot sauce (adjust for how spicy you want it). Top with shredded cheddar. Place in microwave and nuke til cheese is melty. Mix thoroughly before cheese has a chance to cool down. Place in refrigerator to chill.

Makes an excellent dip, sandwich spread, pasta sauce, or salad dressing. Mix with mashed boiled egg yolks and make deviled eggs. The possibilities are endless!

Recipe © Rygads Hax

Every single one of these is staged.

But that didn't stop this fat weird "recovering internet addict" in my abnormal psychology class from using it as part of his presentation on internet addiction. I explained to him that it was fake, and he said that even if it was, it supported his point because when he went through "internet detox" and his parents made him get all his characters banned from WoW and then cancel his account, he had similar freakouts early on. That to me was funnier than the video itself.

"he went through "internet detox"" - I lol'd

"his parents made him get all his characters banned from WoW and then cancel his account" - I lol'd even harder.

"he had similar freakouts early on" -I rofl'd then realize im a horrible person and LOL'd some more. :3

i then re-read this "banned from WoW" and lololololol'd hard.