Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legna Beorn

AC 2010

187 posts in this topic

anyone willing help out and link me to any ferry trips from the UK to the US...? wonder if that means ill be able to drive to AC aswell with my car since ferries can hold them... XD

As Anlysia said, it is doubtful that planes will be out for 2 more months. You'll probably be fine Sera!

I doubt it will be out for two more months, but more like coming back from time to time. There's even mention about the volcano next to it >.>

We'll just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. But as far as I see it, these two Europeans will be at AC :P

i surely hope so... AC means a LOT to me after going there last year... i can say now, id be broken if i do miss it... ;-;

Genface still needs a place to crash if I go lol I was supposed to room with someone else but balls got dropped and not in the hey bend over way.

i surely hope so... AC means a LOT to me after going there last year... i can say now, id be broken if i do miss it... ;-;

UK flights already opened back up today, I hear, so you should be clear.

I have space in my room presently for people if they need room, but I'll make a post about that later/tomorrow.

gah... pretty bad for some this year...

anyways, we need to make a list of who is actually going... suppose ill make one even though im supposed to be working... XD

post here if you are going to make it or not so i can update you...

Green : Going to AC

Yellow : Maybe going to AC

Grey : Need status update

Red : Not going to AC

Anlysia

Aryte

Azoth

Corsi

Drasamax

Euro

Fermi

Firefox

Genesis

Josey

Karlhockey

Keller

Kytec

Lestat

Lupus

MikeMurdock

Nohime

Sera - volcano permitting...

Steeltael

Trevor

Tsume

Vinnie - volcano permitting...

Zerowinged

Zrazor

gah... pretty bad for some this year...

anyways, we need to make a list of who is actually going... suppose ill make one even though im supposed to be working... XD

post here if you are going to make it or not so i can update you...

Green : Going to AC

Yellow : Maybe going to AC / Need status update

Red : Not going to AC

Probably going, unless abducted or forced into service with the federal government to fight terrorists.

Probably going, unless abducted or forced into service with the federal government to fight terrorists.

aye, i have you on yellow for that reason...

Don't know but more leaning to not able to, just ask some questions to one of the sgts, he says most likely ill have to stay on base to get ny cdcs knocked out, really wish I can go, even if it became a yes I would need to get a room with someone so more problems ontop of more.

I am going =3

Dude, I'm gonna get you so drunk you won't even be able to figure out which way is up what time it is.

I'll be trying to get there, it all depends on my financial situation by then naturally. and finding a room. etc etc

added and marked steeltael as yellow... i recommend you start talking to others about getting a room, im sure theres someone who can assist...