Clicky

Ron Bleac

Ask Ron

The point of this thread is simple. Ask me a question, it can be absolutely anything. I will try to answer it to the best of my knowledge WITHOUT using an external source. All information will come from my head. Hilarity will ensue, as if I do not know an answer I will still attempt to answer to retain ego points.

There is only one more thing. You must abide by the Forum rules, and present your question in pure Victorian English, ye olde in other words. If you can't, you don't have to but it would be greatly preferred.

Now embark upon this adventure, my child.

Omg, circle time with uncle Ron.

1) Who is/was your greatest high commanding officer in a military and why? (RL & past or present)

2) Why are you awesome?

My greatest and highest commanding officer during my military career in the Finnish Defense Forces was the President of the republic of Finland and the Commander in Chief of our fighting forces, Tarja Halonen. The Finnish military is directly under the control of her and our nations government. Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of meeting the CiC personally. Directly I was under the control of the more senior personnel of the Karelian Brigade during my service there.

The being awesome part comes with the nationality, kind of like how all Canadians consume gratuituous amounts of Maple Syrup to prevent starvation in their cold Igloo home.

My greatest and highest commanding officer during my military career in the Finnish Defense Forces was the President of the republic of Finland and the Commander in Chief of our fighting forces, Tarja Halonen. The Finnish military is directly under the control of her and our nations government. Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of meeting the CiC personally. Directly I was under the control of the more senior personnel of the Karelian Brigade during my service there.

The being awesome part comes with the nationality, kind of like how all Canadians consume gratuituous amounts of Maple Syrup to prevent starvation in their cold Igloo home.

:inlove:

If one builds a frictionless, air resistance-less tunnel through the earth to any location and jumps into it, how long, in minutes, does it take one to come out on the other side (assuming the density of the earth is constant)?

Explain how particles interact at the subatomic level.

Easy.

According to my calculations it would take about 42 minutes for an average person to reach ground zero of the tunnel, his velocity however must be higher than the pull of earth's gravity for by the time he passes ground zero earth's gravity will begin affecting him. As objects are atteacted to eachother the same way as birds and bees and other beasts, they will begin to plummet through the tunnel in reverse due to the gravitational pull. In effect, the person or object would be stuck in a limbo of sorts unless he is equipped with some type of propulsion system.

Particles rub against eachother to generate warmth and comfort for eachother, like a flock of penguin chicks huddling together for safety whilst mummy and daddy particles are out hunting for sustenance with their proton-bow and arrows.

They will never come out the other side, the gravity will pin them in the middle of the tube.

There is no net gravity (from earth) at the center of the earth. A chord would allow you to use your velocity to continue flying past the center of the tube. 42 minutes is correct, though you can shoot out the other side and land successfully through gravity alone, without external propulsion.

Anyways, further questions: what is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

There is no net gravity (from earth) at the center of the earth. A chord would allow you to use your velocity to continue flying past the center of the tube. 42 minutes is correct, though you can shoot out the other side and land successfully through gravity alone, without external propulsion.

Anyways, further questions: what is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

What do you mean? African or European?

I will not present my question in Victorian English, as the only English dialects with which I am familiar are standard American English, and African American Vernacular English (Ebonics). As you insist upon using a variation of standard English, I have no choice but to go with the latter.

When you at the club freaking on a bitch and you get up on that ass and she got a ugly-ass ho friend try and roll up and get up on you too, how the fuck a nigga gonna get rid of that shit? For real for real. Bitch got a face like motherfucking Madea Goes to the Club and Tries to Get Up in My Shit and I got this other fine-ass bitch and do not need this package deal shit. The fuck. What's really goin' on?

How big a blunt is too big a blunt? Is there such a thing as too big a blunt?

Olde English and Colt 45 is both good shit but which shit is the best shit?

I got this system in my car and that shit is bumpin' as fuck but some dumb-ass bitch nigga busted my window and stole just the front plate off my head unit and the fuck he gonna do with that when he ain't got nothing else off that system and that front plate ain't do shit by itself? Come the fuck on. I guess what I wanna ask is you think the stereo place would replace that shit like with a warranty or some shit? I ain't got insurance.

When you at the club freaking on a bitch and you get up on that ass and she got a ugly-ass ho friend try and roll up and get up on you too, how the fuck a nigga gonna get rid of that shit? For real for real. Bitch got a face like motherfucking Madea Goes to the Club and Tries to Get Up in My Shit and I got this other fine-ass bitch and do not need this package deal shit. The fuck. What's really goin' on?

Dawg, ain't a damn thing you can do, cuz you try and get rid of dat ugly ass ho, da fine bitch is gonna be buggin an shit. What a nigga need to do is get tha freak on, and then go on and whisper in that shorty's ear see if she wanna go somewhere private, take that party back to the crib, you feel me?

How big a blunt is too big a blunt? Is there such a thing as too big a blunt?

The tree's be fallin out it's too big, dawg.

Olde English and Colt 45 is both good shit but which shit is the best shit?

Both nigga. One in each hand. Straight up OG shit.

I got this system in my car and that shit is bumpin' as fuck but some dumb-ass bitch nigga busted my window and stole just the front plate off my head unit and the fuck he gonna do with that when he ain't got nothing else off that system and that front plate ain't do shit by itself? Come the fuck on. I guess what I wanna ask is you think the stereo place would replace that shit like with a warranty or some shit? I ain't got insurance.

Nigga you gonna have to spring for a new one out your own damn pocket. Ain't no warranty gonna cover that shit. Upgrade that shit anyway man, damn.

Edited by Trinity Heckroth

Why do good men suffer?

No matter how good or bad you are nature treats us the same, and sometimes it just ain't your time to shine. Lady Luck is cruel and does not know of justice, for illness strikes those who least deserve it. But I find faith in society, for a civilization is judged upon how they treat their fallen, ill or poor. And there are those out there who are willing to help, to sacrifice something for the aid of others.

We're all good men, we just haven't had our chance at proving it yet. But when our time comes and we're stricken down by illness, ailment or other unavoidable troubles of life, there'll be those standing beside you and helping you back up. Good men suffer, yes. But they suffer so that others won't have to. They suffer so that people who don't deserve their rewards will still experience happiness. They'll stand there in gratitude and perhaps be inspired to help those most in need themselves.

In a city with an air-pollution problem, a bus has no combustion engine. It runs on energy drawn from a large, rapidly rotating flywheel under the floor of the bus. At the bus terminal, the flywheel is spun up to its maximum rotation rate of 4,000 rev/min by an electric motor. Every time the bus speeds up, the flywheel slows down slightly. The bus is equipped with regenerative braking so that the flywheel can speed up when the bus slows down. The flywheel is a uniform solid cylinder with mass 1,600 kg and radius 0.650 m. the bus body does work against air resistance and folling resistance at the average rate of 18.0 hp as it travels with an average speed of 40.0 km/h. How far can the bus travel before the flywheel has to be spun up to speed again?