Clicky

Ron Bleac

Ask Ron

How many stars in the universe ;o?

More stars than any one of us could imagine. :innocent:

But seriously. Impossible to know. I think there are some rough numbers out there that are impossibly large and calculated by the volume of light eminating from a certain spot in the universe or a galaxy.

Edited by Ron Bleac

How many times would earth fit in the biggest star in the universe?

Quite a few times.

How do I construct my own real life lightsaber? I have people who need to be regulated.

I happen to be an expert upon this topic. First, get yourself an 0.5 liter bottle. It can be any bottle. Get yourself a saw and lop off the ends, a sharp knife will do. Place a tightly fitting cap on the bottom end, make sure it's air tight by gluing a rubber material on them (fingers from a household rubber glove will do). Repeat until it's completely enclosed and air tight. After this is done, fetch yourself a long lighter, y'nno. Those ones that are used to light up things from a bit of a distance. In fact, a small flare meant for lighting fireworks will work perfectly.

Here's the important part:

Get yourself a cellphone, it can be any model from any manufacturer as long as it's relatively new and has a working internet connection/media player. Either one will do. Get yourself some duct tape and wrap the phone around the monster you've just created. BEFORE you do this however, you should take off the back end of the phone and make sure to give the battery an even coat of gold or silver paint. I don't know exactly what it does, but you can never have enough gold and silver. Once this is done, smear an oil across the keyboard/all the fancy buttons. Make sure it's conductive! Not just your regular olive oil. Now that that's done make sure to fill the cannister you built with flammable gas (i.e hairspray or similar). Most commercially available products should do just fine. If done properly, it should work something like this:

• You'll find yourself at considerable risk.
  • The neighbour will file a restraining order on you.
  • The police will take you in for questioning for attempting to build an improvised explosive device.
  • You'll be sentenced to several years at a federal penitentiary facility for terrorism, without a fair trial or hearing.

What is title and author of the most famous love story ever written?

Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.

WHAT is your name?

WHAT is your quest?

WHAT is the airspeed velocity of a unladen swallow?

Ron Bleac!

To seek the Holy Grail!

And what do you mean, an African or a European swallow?

What is love? (baby don't hurt me / no more~)

Love is when you land several high explosive grenades into a densely packed hostile marching formation.

What is Jason Backer?

Jason Backer is the descendant of famous militaryman Arthur Wellesley. However, his role in the Battle of Waterloo has been long forgotten. He is most famous for stealing the colours of the Imperial Guard and inducing hemorrhoids upon Napoleon with his gaze, for single handedly repulsing Marshal Ney's cavalry charge and capturing a crucial location known as Hougoumont.

Which French General and Commander led a rather unsuccessful military campaign through the Russian Winter?

Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor and renowned military strategist.

"Rule #1 on the first page of the book of war, do not march on Moscow. Rule #2, do not go to war with your land armies in China."

E=mc2. Albert Einstein.

Close, but wrong. E=mc² is the quantum mechanics equivalence of mass and energy. The most fundamental physics equation in classical mechanics is F=ma (force = mass*acceleration) by Isaac Newton. Mostly all classical physics is built upon this single equation.

I can see why you answered E=mc² though, it's so much more popularized (T-shirts, coffee mugs, etc) in comparison to Newton's second law.

What famous surrealist Spanish painter is attributed to painting "melting clocks"?