Clicky

Ron Bleac

Ask Ron

halping ronny

“She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a...?"

She’s built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a bistro.

Whats christmass?

Christmas is just another day of the year. I do believe it is like a tribute if I may for the birth of Jesus Christ. We exchange gifts because it's a tradition of what the two or three kings did when Jesus was actually born. Instead of getting Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh . . nowadays we get a nifty laptop and money. Oh, and deodrant for men. ALL men get deodrant for Christmas.

Ron, what's the correct way to shave: Against or with the grain of the beard? (I'm checking to see if you know.)

Whichever works the best, if you tend to get irritation whilst shaving against (get a closer shave that way) you can go with the grain of the beard and alternatively, get less irritation. However the end result always depends on how you're shaving and if you're using additional equipment such as shaving cream and/or skin tonics. Personally I prefer going with, because I'm a pussy and tend to get razor burn sometimes.

Okay here it comes,

You are walking down a road in a forest, looking for the city. At a certain point you'le find an intersection . One of the roads leads to the city. There are 2 brothers there. One of the brothers always speaks the truth and the other one always lies. You can ask them both 1 question but it has to be the same question. What question would you ask to find the right way?

Okay here it comes,

You are walking down a road in a forest, looking for the city. At a certain point you'le find an intersection . One of the roads leads to the city. There are 2 brothers there. One of the brothers always speaks the truth and the other one always lies. You can ask them both 1 question but it has to be the same question. What question would you ask to find the right way?

I have thought about this for two days now, but I can't seem to figure out a proper answer.

How can one achieve your level of awesomeness?

Why is Intus asking such questions when this is supposed to be a lulzy thread?

Why won't people stop joking about my name comparing it to the infamous word "noob"?

One can not achieve any level of awesomeness by trying to be awesome, it must come naturally.

Intus is pretty cool and all, and likes confusing people with mathematical equations.

Because that's how bonding works, gg Noob.

Two part question;

When are you going to order some more kebab, and how does it feel to not have an "S" key?

I ordered some more last night, and it sucks not to have an S key.

Well in that case i'le just give the anwser to the case i presented you with.Assuming the left way is to the city

Assuming the left way is to the city.

You ask the brothers "What would your brother tell me if i were to ask him if i would have to go left or right?"

-The brother that always speaks the truth would tell you that his brother would tell you that the "right" road would lead to the city because he would lie about it

- The brother that always lies would know that his brother would tell you to go left , so he tells you that his brother would say " right"

So now you know you have to go left.