Typhon Perun

ORDO MEETING- 26DEC2009

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Typhon Perun| E-3 | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 26 December 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Topics

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered for discussion.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Lots to talk about this evening.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Remember to keep comments to yourself until given the chance to speak. Violators will be flogged and summarily executed.

Weekly Statistics

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: First up, let's look at the statistics for this week. 282 members, 16 cadets, 14 new applications, 2 approved, 12 denied.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Surprisingly, 80 defense pings, 8 offensive deployments. That's even with the holidays.

Diplomacy

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy this week . . . ha ha, uh, there was not any diplomacy to mention. As the numbers sort of reflect, this week has been pretty much slow and festivity-filled.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: The Christmas rush is finally over, so I would imagine that events will now be on the rise. I hope that everyone had a good Christmas (or whatever it is you may or may not celebrate). Our time off periods is nearly over for the year. We will be granting New Years Day as an “off,” but other than that, back to the norm.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Ah, I nearly forgot. There were some whispers of power change and drama fallout with Vox Aeon. It appears that Leia Mercy/Mazzy Fastback either stepped down or . . . quasi-disbanded the group? We are not entirely sure just yet, but indications are that she has been replaced with a “leadership council” or something along those lines.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: No new developments with the EU/SK merge. Not heard much.

Unit Reports

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Having said that. Unit reports this evening?

[18:04] Heather McKay raises her hand

Unit Report: Astra

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: McKay, for Astra?

[18:05] Heather McKay: Sosarin will be unavailable this evening due to family obligations and sends his regards. First off, I wish to say happy holidays to everyone. Due to the holidays the week was relatively slow in Astra, though activity still occured within the air. Aerial offensive was utilized in CATI and CS raids, along with defensives. On an unplanned note, a friendly visit of Detox and myself to Badnarik also included a dogfight among EvoxAlien Dix and Proteus Hand of the Merczateers. This went successfully, and relations between the two aeronautics divisions were upheld and strenghtened. Apostle activity has been present, though the two trainees felt their skills were better devoted to Terra and transfered their divisional membership. This concludes the report from Astra on my part, if there is anything else that needs to be added?

[18:05] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, McKay.

Unit Report: Terra

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Umarov, for Terra.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: I'd like to start off my report on a somewhat different note than usual and wish a Happy Holidays to everyone regardless of creed or faith. While we might not see eye to eye in every matter the Ordo is a tightknit group of brothers and sisters who look out for one another. I consider each and every one of you family and will do my best to assist you if you approach me for help no matter the need. Nothing is too trivial or too large for my attention. I will do my best.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: On a more familiar note I'd like to say it's another good week for Terra, altho combat was a bit on the lean side due to the holiday season, but that goes for military's across the community. I know there's some reworks happening with some of the elite units to bring them to a general standard, unique gear aside. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: I recieved no report from Keller due to him having no internet access over the holidays but did recieve a message to the rest of ordo. He writes. "@ Seaworld with mah buddy flipper, stay cool."~Keller

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From ZeroWinged for Antesignani: "Three trainings preformed; No raid. No open slots in the squad as of right now. More training and raids in the works, at least time wise. . . Uhh, something as a filler. . . Hmm. . . CHRISTMAS GOOO!!. . . ooo. . End report."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From Myself for Fulminata: "Fulminata is currently undergoing a vast restructure that will change the very purpose of the squad to it's roots. Work is currently underway with the squad CO and XO and the rest of Terra command to make this a functional and enjoyable squad for all future members. That is all I have to report at this point as any additional info would be giving away details far too soon. Thank you."

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Genesis for Cohors B: "Activity this week has been quiet with both groups due to christmas and I hope everyones having fun with family and getting ready for boxing day. Very few PRFs done, don't forget if you need one done you can always bug myself or another command memebr to do them for you. Look forward to see what the next week holds for us. Happy hunting and holidays gang!"

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra, any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Umarov. Cohors C did send in a report to me as well, indicates no change in pace since last week.

[18:08] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand.

Unit Report: Munitorium

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Gregoire, for Munitorum?

[18:09] Anlysia Gregoire: I wrote a big report, here, but judging by what Lestat said, apparently it's all classified or something already.

[18:09] Anlysia Gregoire: So instead, observe pretty pictures over behind the table.

[18:09] Anlysia Gregoire flips them over all dramatically Vanna White.

[18:10] Anlysia Gregoire: Some people have seen them already, but, here's the full set of them. Courtesy of Tokeli. Give him hugs.

[18:10] Anlysia Gregoire: And that's about all I have to say due to Lestat getting Tiridates to threaten me with a black silk bag and being dragged off into the shadows.

[18:11] Vincent Lucerne handraises to add stuffs

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: I will release the full lign of new logos this evening, provided I don't forget. Which I will. So please remind me, Gregoire.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Line, rather.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Lucerne?

[18:12] Vincent Lucerne: I just wanted to make sure every knows about, and is exicted about some shiny new killing toys coming out soon! Not least of which bwing about 10m to the East :D

[18:12] Vincent Lucerne: Also including an awesome new Caelum variant, and our new and exciting Leman Russ :D

[18:13] Vincent Lucerne: Expect them to hit an armory near you this holiday season!

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: They look excellent, really excellent. Definitely excited to see them finished.

[18:13] Vincent Lucerne: Thank you ^____^

[18:13] Vincent Lucerne: Thats all for me :D

Slight Interruption

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: (Someone please grab a log of this, we lost Dascede, hurpdurp.)

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Any further reports?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on, then. Any old business to bring up for this evening?

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Final call.

-------------------

Main Topics

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: All right, on to main topics this evening.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: To be certain, there are two projects that have managed to drag through the perils of setbacks and my miserable school schedule: the Praetorian Guard and the Promotion Requirements system.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: It has become a headache for me, as there are few things I loathe more than being tasked to an ever-unfinished project. Promises have been made and groundwork placed out: now to just get these two things done. This weekend I am tasking myself to burning the midnight oil and finishing the promotion requirements. Come hell or high water, it will be done.

Main Topic: Master of Exams

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: The first hurdle to overcome is the appointment of a Master of Exams position—the individual who will be responsible for administrating this system. A few individuals applied. The candidate pool is down to two applicants at this point.

[18:18] Vincent Lucerne: If you need a hand with anything on that sir, i can lend one or two :o

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: (Flogged and executed, Vincent. Flogged and executed.)

[18:18] Vincent Lucerne: \o/

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: The next step is completing the examination materials. Currently it is expected that [E-3] will cover regulations, focusing on common practices and expectations. [E-4] exam will focus on NCO authority. [E-5] will focus on command/control and squad tactics. [E-6] will focus on management. [E-7] is not yet in stone, but it will likely focus on morale, or command practices.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Currently, the [E-3] exam is complete. The [E-4] lesson and exam has all the necessary materials and will be completed shortly. This exam will stand-in and eventually compliment any NCO academy that may be formed in the future.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: The promotion system will be an education emphasizing practice; it will provide higher levels of expertise among all members while building a strong understanding for advanced concepts over time.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Participation in the promotionary system will be simple—it will be as easy as contacting the Master of Exams (or possibly even using automated systems), read the materials, submit an examination, and gain eligibility for promotion. It is important to realize the separation between eligibility and compulsory promotion. An individual could, realistically, complete all of the requirements to be eligible for promotion ahead of time . . . for example, an [E-3] can complete the minimum education requirements to be promoted to [E-4], but that does not mean they WILL be promoted. It simply means they are now eligible. The individual still must contribute, meet minimum time requirements, and prove capability to handle promotion.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Questions thus far?

"Master of Exams" Question: Gulliver Carpool

18:22] Gulliver Carpool raises a hand.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Carpool?

[18:22] Gulliver Carpool: Will there eventually be expansion into the officer ranks for this?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Foreseeably. At the moment the focus has been on my seminar project to continue education for current officers. Foreseeably, I will turn that into the officer tier.

[18:23] Gulliver Carpool: Ok, just trying to add to your dread.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Jerk.

The Praetorian Guard Restructure

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Now. The Praetorian Guard restructure has received an equally crappy backlog and is long overdue completion. After tackling the next chapter exam for my winter course, I will devote the same attention to seeing it completed.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Currently, Mr. Tretiak is working out the training regiment for it in vivid detail. The nature of the program is outright impressive. I have ratified the Carta and look forward to beginning recruitment to refill the Guard’s ranks.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: In order to streamline the Guard selection, we will be doing something a bit unusual.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Rather than continue the tradition of “you don’t ask to join,” we’re taking a more realistic approach. Think of it as the SEAL team. Individuals will be able to signify interest in a running pool of candidates. From which, the individuals may then try out for the Guard when there is an open space.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: The belief behind this is, well, the best Praetorians will be individuals who will actually be interested and understand what they will get into. Beyond that, any individual who participates in the induction/trial . . . have only things to benefit. Some are concerned this will destroy the elite status of the Guard. I entirely disagree. It will make the Guard more tangible, by reinforcing the reality of how difficult it is to get into the Guard by giving everyone a fair chance.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:27] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic raises his paw

"Praetorian Guard Restructure" Question: ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Kaventipovic?

[18:28] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: What kind of Requirments will be expected to follow in order to try out for this trial?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: The base requirements to be eligible for trials will likely be akin to an elite squad-- 30 days membership, no Curia reports, etc. The difference will be the selection process. Individuals will be subjected to a rigourous elimination process.

[18:31] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: I see... Thank you Sir.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Very welcome.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving on.

Requirements for Terra Elite Units.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: This week, I established a short list of new requirements for Terra elite units. This includes the policing of gear and membership standards. Cohors A/Terra command may edit these policies as they wish, however until that time, they stand as follows:

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: An individual is not eligible for admittance to a Cohors A elite unit without the following requirements met:

1. Must not have a valid incident report against him or her within [30] days;

2. Must have been a member of the Ordo Imperialis for [30] calendar days, or, receive a waiver from either the CO or XO of Terra.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which, it is the responsibility of the elite unit command elements to test an individual upon the following:

1. Capability to actively participate in combat action without latency and with a high level of proficiency; proficiency defined as able to engage most any enemy in various scenarios without exhibiting stress, while demonstrating an ability to contend with odds up to or greater than 2:1.

2. Capability to handle any special demands that are enumerated by the specific unit; ex: Invictus drop-podding from high altitude.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: To maintain membership within an elite unit, an individual must be capable of maintaining the following:

1. Active participation, with frequent visitation on headquarters and attendance in combat deployments; activity may be waived for short term inability to participate, vacations, and other approved inactivity periods.

2. Remain clear of valid incident reports against person; any executed reports may result in dismissal from unit, without a waiver issued by either the CO or XO of Terra.

3. Regular attendance within scheduled elite squad trainings, unless: less than [2] scheduled within a calendar month, irregular time zone, or attendance falls within aforementioned approved bouts of inactivity.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: The regulations are purposefully fairly "open" to interpretation, based upon the individual wishes and perspective of the individual unit commands. However, recruitment into a Terra Cohors A unit will carry with it a degree of auditing-- the Cohors A command, and Terra overall command have the direct capability to interject and block recruits, if it is found that an individual does not meet the specific requirements.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which, units that are found to have lax recruitment standards--ie: no entrance examination/combat trial, or a shoddy entrance examination/combat trial, will be subject to additional oversight to ensure compliance.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: I will leave that up to Centurion Carpool to determine, and, if he wishes, make revisions to.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:37] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

"Requirements for Terra Elite Units" Question: Typhon Perun

>> [18:37] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Perun?

[18:38] Typhon Perun: Just a question about the attendance, but what if one finds himself facing a period of being offline that not of his own choice, would that effect there chances?

[18:38] Lestat Umarov: Jail?

[18:39] Typhon Perun: Well it ahs to do with a forces move for me, due to evecion, which goes to court for me next week.

[18:39] Typhon Perun: As a example.

Well. It would be at the discretion of the individual unit commander. If they are fine with it, that's their call. It's a balancing act-- only so much rope can be extended before the unit becomes effected and then command starts getting pissy. But this applies only to Cohors A units, which have limited spaces, training requirements, etc.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

Munitorium handling Armory Revamp

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: As the amount of materials the Ordo possesses, the question of quality and cycling out older gear becomes prominent in the topic of Munitorum administration.

As such, over the next few weeks we will be examining the current weaponry allotments to isolate and determine phase-outs, tune ups, and possible replacements. I will be working with Munitorum commander, Anlysia Gregoire, to make a list of weaponry to be considered.

Any builder effected—as in, if we phase out one of your items, we will ensure you have first dibs in creating new or additional weapons. Since . . I am aware I am probably the only military commander who has developers fighting over who gets to make things.

[18:43] Anlysia Gregoire: (Oh god I just got bombarded with like ten IMs of "Don't replace this!" "Bring this back!")

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: LOL.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:43] Vincent Lucerne: \o

"Armory Revamp" Question: Vincent Lucerne

>> [18:43] Vincent Lucerne: \o

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Lucerne.

[18:44] Vincent Lucerne: So when are we bringing back Navis then?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: When the time is right.

[18:44] Vincent Lucerne nods sagely >:D

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Also we'll rename it Classis.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Since that's actually Navy.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: lol.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on then!

[18:46] Vinnie Lei: I'd mumble something about the Velox, but I'll just shush ;p

Rank Emblems & CSM [E-8] Role Addition

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: It has been a bit of a silent “Waffle please do this!” project, but we are revising the rank emblems. I am interested in perhaps, as part of the order, adding an E-8 role into the list of enlisted spaces. The E-8 would be chiefly unique among enlisted . . . they would be a “command sergeant major” equivalent, with raid authority. Essentially, battle/warmasters without any of the officer duties. It would also be unique in the sense that E-7's could choose to move to E-8, or move to W-1.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: In otherwords, CSM would be capable of leading/calling deployments and foreseeably focus on that element, as they would be freed up from time consuming officer duties.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: The idea is obviously very rough at this point, but I figured it would be good to get it out there to gather opinions. So. Questions, comments?

[18:49] Ron Bleac raises hand.

"Rank Emblems/CSM" Question: Ron Bleac

>> [18:49] Ron Bleac raises hand.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Bleac.

[18:49] Johann Wilberg raises his hand.

[18:49] Ron Bleac: So if I'm reading this correctly, the Command Sergeant Major would essentially be a member of the Enlisted section of Ordo Imperialis. However, uniform wise would they be directly related to the NCOs or more oriented towards the Officer cadre, or will they have something that makes them unique uniform or insignia wise?

[18:50] Ron Bleac: Excuse me if the question seems irrelevant, it's merely that I like my military pomp.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Really big hats.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: I haven't a clue, Ron.

[18:51] Vincent Lucerne handraises

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Something could be worked out.

[18:51] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I'd like to volunteer to make the really big hat.

"Rank Emblems/CSM" Question: Johann Wilberg

>> [18:49] Johann Wilberg raises his hand.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Wilberg?

[18:52] Johann Wilberg: How many E-8 positions would you have? Not that there's a great amount of promotions from E-7 to W-1, but if more than one person wanted E-8, or there was already an E-8, how would you go about the promotions then?

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Oh lord, I haven't quite figured that. It'd probably be proportionate to the number of individuals in a given division. X amount for Terra, X about for Astra.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Corsi proposed 4 to Terra 2 to Astra, I think?

[18:53] Corsi Mousehold: Actually it was Ten. Seven Terra Three Astra

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Ooh.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Mmmmm, probably more in the 4/2 range.

[18:53] Detox Exonar: raises hand

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Lucerne?

[18:54] Corsi Mousehold: But that was the max number I had thought.

"Rank Emblems/CSM" Question: Vincent Lucerne

>> [18:51] Vincent Lucerne handraises

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Lucerne?

[18:54] Vincent Lucerne: I would like to suggest e-8 be our long overdue "Commissariat" rank :O

[18:54] FireFox Breed: I think the point of having rank is for a chain of command. Right now as it stand there should only be 4 or so e-7s in terra. sont see why we would need more then 1 e-8

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Commissar?

[18:54] Vincent Lucerne: Yes sir.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: .. hm.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: ok.

"Rank Emblems/CSM" Question: Detox Exonar

>> [18:53] Detox Exonar: raises hand

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Exonar?

[18:55] Detox Exonar: So essentially - these would be 'lifer' positions - would they ever be able to go up further to officer if requested - or are they locked into that position until they leave Ordo?

[18:56] Detox Exonar: or get rffed I imagine

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Theeey could, foreseeably, move up to W-1 if they ever got bored of the big hat and 900 stripes.

[18:56] Detox Exonar: KK

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:58] Zerowinged Vasiliev raises hand for the previous topic.

"Rank Emblems/CSM" Question: Zerowinged Vasiliev

>> [18:58] Zerowinged Vasiliev raises hand for the previous topic.

[18:59] Zerowinged Vasiliev: =<

[18:59] Zerowinged Vasiliev: [Was logging]

[18:59] Typhon Perun: (is also logging)

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged?

[19:00] Typhon Perun also raises a hand regarding a previous topic.

[19:01] Zerowinged Vasiliev: will officers still have to be present for some raids on certain sims or will their be a specific "Just kill this" list ike we have currently?

[19:01] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Basically I want to know if I will be bothered DX

. . .

- Extended Silence

. . .

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Uhhr, that's too early to determine. E-8 will have specific educational preparation to lead, equiv. to officers. T hey'll have specific target lists.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Perun?

Note Flipping

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Jajajajaj, ok.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia flips through notes.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: I think that's it for me. Yay.

Main Topics

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Open to general topics!

[18:58] Intus Infinity raises hand.

Typhon Perun

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Perun?

[19:04] Typhon Perun: It's in regards to the mechs here, are these the final designs or are there other designs being considered... I'm don't want to sound like I am being rude or anything but one of these designs seen here kind of remidn me of a aircraft with legs.... Hench my question. No insult or the lick ment of course.

[19:05] Typhon Perun: lick=like

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: That was kind of the design intent.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Lol.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: There are other mech models in existence, these are simply new.

Intus Infinity

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Intus?

[19:07] Intus Infinity: Website activity has decreased: -14.88%. Proper report will follow on the forums later.

[19:07] Intus Infinity: That is all.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: :[ ALL THE MW2.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Anlysia Gregoire: Image 1

[19:07] Anlysia Gregoire: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9047/raidtime.jpg

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia sighs.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: h8

Aryte Vesperia: Image 2

[19:08] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: [2009/12/26 18:32] Dempster Duncker:
/>http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/422/yaaaaaaaaaay.jpg

Azoth Zsun

[19:08] Azoth Zsun raises hand

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Azoth?

[19:08] Azoth Zsun: that does look familliar sir. on the last raid? you were reading as we wiped the floor with... everyone

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

Other Topics

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: All right, two quick things from me. Combat: raid(s?) will be right after meeting, so stick around.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, promotion/merits. Next week, let's focus heavily on getting some merits recommendations in. Lots of available spots and lots of people deserving. So recommend your comrades. I did not add any additional merits/promos myself this week, so it's pure recommendation.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: I will hand out merits and such directly after the meeting, then organize combat expeditions. We'll probably be blitzkrieging multiple sims, just to remind people we're alive after the holiday. :]

PROMOTIONS! and PRF's

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: So, without further adieu:

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: [PRFS]

Bradyn Halcali

Tokeli Zabelin

Foxers Fhang

Heavy666 Bolden

Typhon Perun + 1 unlock

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Bradyn Halcali - [E-4]

Drasamax Python - [E-4]

Calegari McMillan - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess] + 25qp

Daiza Dowren - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess] + 25qp

MadMac Galaxy - [E-2]

Tindalos Dartmouth - [E-2]

Typhoon Ivanovic - [E-2]

Garion Lowenhardt - [Diplomacy] + 25qp

Arc Vyper - [E-3]

Hunter Graysmark - [E-3]

Joseph Hoxley - [E-3]

Vilkacis Mason - [E-3]

Xyekep Richez - [E-3]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Not in order, I know. Dealsies.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: All righty, good meeting. Thank you all everyone. Have a wonderful evening. See you all shortly for the combat. For those of you running off to bed, etc: good night!

Meeting closer

Dismissal and Salute Spam

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Dismissed.

[19:13] Vincent Lucerne salutes. "For the Emperor."

[19:13] Azoth Zsun salutes!

[19:13] Kytec Switchblade salutes!

[19:13] Alu Scorpio salutes!

[19:13] Heather McKay salutes.

[19:13] Teron Gray salutes: "Veneratio est glorificus Imperator."

[19:13] Zerowinged Vasiliev salutes, "In his name."

[19:13] Zrazor Rozenstrauch salutes. "Sieg im Namen des Imperator."

[19:13] Blaze Wiles salutes!

[19:13] Typhon Perun salutes!

[19:13] Drasamax Python salutes!

[19:13] Vinnie Lei salutes. "Praise the Emperor! "

[19:13] Ron Bleac salutes! "Ordo Ab Chao!"

[19:13] Intus Infinity presents a salute.

[19:13] Xayvien Rau salutes. "I am my own affliction...~"

[19:13] Disraeli Calderwood salutes!

[19:13] Dempster Duncker salutes! :D

[19:13] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic raises his arm for a salute "Yes my Lord"

[19:13] Rygads Hax salutes. "Sieg im Namen des Imperator."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.