Clicky

Mith Wakowski

Ordo Logo and signature art.

But since my original sigshop was/is on a Roleplay forum there's no graphical expertise whatsoever. But an open sigshop with multiple artists might be a cool idea.

Everyone gets to ask for a signature and since there's such sig talent in here (and a lot of free time.) They might actually get to pick between 2 results.

Mith Wakowski wrote:

But since my original sigshop was/is on a Roleplay forum there's no graphical expertise whatsoever. But an open sigshop with multiple artists might be a cool idea.

Everyone gets to ask for a signature and since there's such sig talent in here (and a lot of free time.) They might actually get to pick between 2 results.

I really like the idea of a signature shop.

Any artists (besides Mith) willing to contribute their time?

You should get to that then, appearantly this week's a great time go get something. (Whispers: 5 kills within 4 seconds of eachother. *Hears a loud voice yell KILLTACULAR*)

Anyway, I guess so far it's me and Kristian who'll help you with your sig if/when you request one. But you're stuck with Kristian until my PC's fixed.

In response to Timmahy asking if there are any Artist willing to give their time to make Signatures, theres one right here. :)

I love doing graphics and making things for people as it pushes My skills to new levels and makes Me think of ideas that I don't normally have.

I'm currently a memer of a Sci-Fi based graphics forum called Enigma31.

http://forum.enigma31.com/index.php

And the artists there take all kinds of requests for things like avatars/bio pics, ship dedication plaques, rank images and so on.

And the work produced there is amazing, but don't take My word for it, have a look.

So I totally think a graphics shop would be great, cause I'd love to see what the members here can come up with.

Cause from what has been shown signature wise, has already blown Me away and I'm sure thats just the tip of the iceberg.

So lets make it happen. :D