Clicky

Ethan Schuman

Navis Revival Focus Meeting

As announced at the meeting on Saturday, I will be holding the first of a series of meetings on Wednesday at 3PM SLT. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the purpose and implementation of a new imperial navy in the modern SL combat scene. While I had originally planned to keep this meeting closed to Ordo members, those of you who know old Navis members that have left the group but still maintain healthy relations with us are strongly encouraged to get them to attend. I'm also hoping to have representatives from the Alliance Navy and the Merczateers there.

The goal of this meeting is to establish a rough ground and reference point to work from. Technological specifics and foreign policy/negotiations/diplomacy will come at later meetings.

This discussion is open to ALL Ordo members, regardless of rank or experience. If you have even the slightest bit of curiousity about Navis or the concept of naval combat, you are more than welcome to attend, even if you just want to listen.

Addition: If you cannot make this meeting, but you want input, please contact me over IM (or preferably, Ventrilo) before the meeting and I will discuss things with you.

As I mentioned, this is only the first meeting, and it will focus mainly on concepting. If you can't make it, don't worry. There will be more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.