Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 27FEB10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1; Triplicarius | Astra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 27 February 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Weekly issues.

SUMMARY: Ordo personnel gather for discussion.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meetinng Opener

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening everyone and welcome to this week’s meeting. Let’s get right to it.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: As a reminder, please hold questions or comments until you are provided the time to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. Furthermore, when you are given the chance to speak, please shout your questions/comments. Our recorder is centralized, so, if you’re on a fringe she may not hear you.

Imperator’s Report

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Having said that, let’s get to this week’s statistics:

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Members: 288. Cadets: 8.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Applications: 17. 4 Approved. 4 Waiting. Rest denied.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Offensive deployments: 12.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Defensive pings: 117.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events this week have been . . . interesting. On the formal level, nothing particular really occurred: no sit downs, discussions, et cetera. However, on account of the combat infractions on Thursday, some considerable changes have been made to our stance/cooperative efforts with both SK and CS.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who were present, this probably isn't any surprise.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: But for those of who weren’t, let me summarize it: CS and SK assaulted Titan Thursday afternoon with a large force. Our defense line held without major infraction for the majority of the battle. As latency increased, CS members were noted as frequently showing up in random spots of the base. We took this action as “norm” and treated them kindly, simply requesting they teleport home. However, as the battle grew more desperate . . . our requests weren’t quite so heeded.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: The following video was captured, detailing several behaviors that weren’t too appreciated. Notably, the first half minute of the video shows a common exploit: dodge rolling/using impulse at the border to propel far from the proper point of transition at the sim edge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-I66wuBxSw (Thanks Wolfshaman.)

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: CS and SK forces utilized the aforementioned, coupled with the latency making bullets ineffective, to reach our headquarters building. Despite obvious underhandedness, they took it as a victory. Our complaints on the situation have been written off as “Ordo is being sore about losing.” Quite the contrary. Combat is our point and purpose. If CS and SK managed to best us without that nonsense, we’d be more than happy to congratulate them. We've done so in the past when 2142 was able to make a decent incursion beyond our lines.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: In this instance, however, they’ve only proven our flexibility and kindness was abused. In the future, any instances of sim-transition abuse or failed teleportation abuse will result in a prompt banishment.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: As an immediate response to the battle, on Thursday, Ordo deployed a major counter-offensive on SK’s headquarters.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: The enemy was held in their spawns for the duration of the three hour battle. SK has summarily closed their region for a rebuild.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: That, I would consider a victory. Heh, in contrast to their two minutes of success behind our lines on account of flagrant abuse of our expectations. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEFC_bwkLao (Thanks Daiza!)

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports for this evening?

Divisional Reports

[18:09] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Mousehold?

Tactica

[18:10] Corsi Mousehold: For Tactica. Lots of bases have had lots of changes. Reports for Cati, BSM, and RI are on hold for the moment (Basicly all of Corsi's report portfolio) because they have all changed their bases. Black Scorpions actually having changed twice this week alone. As for the other reports, we have given the Tactica team the options to choose bases they want to report on and will be assigning the rest out later in the week.

[18:10] Corsi Mousehold: Trevor is busy as heck with school as per the usual but is releasing several new documents as soon as possible for Tactica as well. Also there is a Forum post on the change of the OIC that has been implimented as of late. For those not familiar with it you can see the link here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/7132-responsibilities-of-the-oic-and-sog/

[18:11] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:11] Corsi Mousehold: If you want to have a look later, it is pinned to the top of the General Discussion board. This ends the report for Tactica.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak?

Praetorian Guard

[18:12] Agares Tretiak: For the Praetorian Guard: The applicaitons continue to come in. I'd like to remind everyone that the application deadline for becoming a candidate ends Tuesday, March the 2nd. Late applications will be denied. ALl applicants will recieve notification on thier status sometime in early march, I think on thier acceptance into the Candidate Trials.

[18:13] Agares Tretiak: Everyone's done an excellent job so far, and I look forward to seeing more applications. Those who ahve yet to write one shoudl refer tot he relevant forum post.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Link for those interested: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/7109-praetorian-candidacy-application-essays/

[18:13] Lestat Umarov raises hand(due to being under the floor and relogging earlier :/)

[18:13] Agares Tretiak: (Which the Imperator has graciously provided for you. :D)

[18:13] Agares Tretiak: That's all.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Umarov?

Terra

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: It's been a nusy week for Terra and terms of Combat and Training. We've seen a recent rise in attacks from the Rusty Anvil, with SK, CS, and 2142 attacking us frequently throughout the week. I intend to take to alpha squad commanders sometime after the meeting in regards to the current state of their squads. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: busy*

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "A week of yet again, steady activity, with terrific performance all around on raids on both 2142 and SK. Hopefully going to fill one vacancy in short order."

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "Things were moderately slow with a large number of the squad out for schoolwork or personal buisness over the week. With a modest amount of things coming back around we will be more active once again. We had one (1) training session this week on Sunday and several members of the squad on raids through the week. We have over the past few weeks been seeing the use of the Infensus tanks especially against Sturm Korps and getting used to them in general. We will be continuing with training sessions on the tanks and usage of them in the weeks to come as well. "

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor for Insidiae: "Resource development continues at the usual pace. The demolitions HUD will be released by the end of the week. In the meantime, as we wait for materials to be developed, Insidiae will begin a regular, concerted training regimen in Malleus over the course of the next week. As mentioned at the previous meeting, the squad still has two openings, applications are still being taken and can be found at http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/6895-insidiae-taking-applications/"

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: From Genesis for Cohors B: "This week has been a rather odd shift as I have now assumed the role of B CO. March draws near which opens up a new month to get those PRFs done! We've had some ideas come in for some group activites so make sure if you want in on the upcoming fun, bug your commanders. All in all activity has still continued to increase as well welcome a good deal of new faces to the group. Heres hoping next week will be just as awesome guys!"

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: From Ron for Cohors C: "Ribena resigned from his position in Cohors C, and other positions in the Ordo. Retains membership, and hopes to be back soon. Otherwise it's all nice and inactive in Cohors C."

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: A little note from myself for Cohors C: "I intend to fill the position as soon as possible, so be sure to watch the Terra forum for the position opening."

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the Imperator.

18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Next?

[18:17] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Astra

[18:17] Sosarin Demar shouts: Some great combat excursions this week against air assets such as SK and CS. Training continued. Congratulations to shippo Coba and Kiyaru Kanto for earning your wings. Splendid job, both trainers and trainees. The training queue is effectively cleared. After getting settled in for a time, I hope to see some Thanatos training next week as well as the normal retinue of activities. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Final call.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then.

Old Business

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on. Any old business to bring up for discussion this evening?

[18:19] Vincent Lucerne: \o

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lucerne.

[18:19] Vincent Lucerne: Navis this week :D?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Please see Mr. Schuman.

[18:19] Vincent Lucerne: :O

[18:20] Ethan Schuman: (After the meeting please)

[18:20] Vincent Lucerne: ok :o

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Anything else?

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: I had one-- a comment ont he Guard, but Agares handled that. So. Final call on old business.

[18:21] Intus Infinity raises hand

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Infinity.

[18:21] Intus Infinity: I will be posting all further weekly website reports on the forums from now on.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Infinity. Did Canada beat the UK this week?

[18:22] Intus Infinity: UK 319, Canada 300

[18:22] Intus Infinity: Lol.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Neck and neck.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Moving on!

Keynote Topics

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: On to main topics this evening. I have a couple to touch on. Nothing too extravagant. After which, I'll open the floor.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, as a comment to officers and those curious, I will begin holding quarterly (three months or so) one on one review with officers. I will be utilizing this t ime to critically assess ares of improvement and areas that officers are doing well in.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Areas, rather.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: As part of this, I will be holding officers accountable on the "areas of improvement." I will be posting a schedule for officers sometime before March 8th, allowing them to select a time slot.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: After which, if any individual in a command position would care for a one-on-one, I'd be happy to provide-- I may have to defer it to one of your officers, based upon my knowledge of your activities.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[18:28] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:28] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises hand

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak?

[18:28] Agares Tretiak: Does this include standing Praetorian Guardsmen, as well?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[18:29] Agares Tretiak: THank you, sir.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Rosebush?

[18:29] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: How soon can we expect these review sessions?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: The week of March 8th.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be devoting a time slot each day that week for the project.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Next, then.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Oops, this would have been more of an old business topic, but:

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: In regards to the promotion system on the database. Firefox is still working on the tables. He had some setbacks due to being assigned to shoveling snow for the government. Business as usual until those are up.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions on that?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: A comment to be made in regards to the European timezone:

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: First off, I would like to take a moment to recognize all of our Euro members. Thank you, all of you. A lot of excellent action and good things coming out of that timezone as of late. Our numbers are steadily growing for the "night" guard.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate your contributions, especially in the sense of holding down the fort during the . . well, twilight hours for most of us.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: On that note, I wish to make a comment for those of you who find themselves staying up a bit late, straying into the hour of accents and Jason Backer. For a year or so, the late hours have sort of turned into the "welll . . it's late, sooo. . whatever" on occassion.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Please be certain to uphold group standards, no matter the hour or level of sleep deprivation. Late night is no longer the land of dragons and mysterious visitors. Well. Arokh. But my point is: goofing off late at night is spoiling the time spent by folks who find that hour to be their prime time.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:41] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman?

[18:42] Ethan Schuman: Not so much a question as a comment. At some point soon, I'm going to be launching late night "expeditions". The purpose of these will be to find groups of potential Ordo candidates who are often online at these times.

[18:43] Ethan Schuman: Basically, we'll scour the map for groups of green dots and go check them out.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: There are actually several groups that are fairly active at that hour. If you find anything that need to be added to the list of "OK to lead raid on without prior approval," let me know.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Oh. Or that.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Anything else, Schuman?

[18:46] Ethan Schuman: No, that's all from me.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Mr. Lei?

[18:46] Vinnie Lei: As one of the few eurofolks here right now... I have to thank you for your kind words, sir. I (and I'm sure all the other euro's) really apreciate it. *takes another glass of coke o.o*

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: My pleasure, and thank you.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions or comments?

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: And last from me:

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: As a reminder, my school schedule is particularly miserable until March 8th. I have to major projects to handle next week, so expect me to be aloof/remain aloof.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: I . . had something to add to that, but I honestly just forgot.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Oookay then. Must not have been too important.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: I'll have more meaningful topics next week, with major updates/schedule of completion for major projects.

Open Discussion

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: On that note. Open floor. Any topics?

[18:51] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises hand

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Rosebush.

[18:51] Kryo Recreant raises a hand.

[18:52] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: ...I forgot too :<

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Not something to be trendy about.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Recreant?

[18:53] Zrazor Rozenstrauch suddenly remembered and raises hand again.

[18:53] Kryo Recreant shouts: What kind of punishments, if any, can we expect to see levied against those who would go out of their way to indulge in inappropriate behaviour during the 'wee' hours?

[18:55] Lestat Umarov: Flogging

[18:56] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Thumbscrews.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Scaled to the individual offense, of course. But if the individual can be shown as purposefully using the evening hours to attempt to circumvent expectations, I will treat (or rather, order Curia) that as an aggrivating circumstance.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat, Zrazor. Please recall my comments at the start of the meeting.

[18:56] Arokh Takakura Raises claw.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Takakkakakura?

[18:57] Arokh Takakura: I agree with Kryo's point, also, I took a few photos, you may bother me after the meeting for a folder. Lots of cool pics of a hall with around 52+ folks all crowded in.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Oh thank you.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Any other comments, questions on this?

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Any other topics?

[18:59] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises hand again

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Rosebush?

[18:59] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: On behalf of the Insidiae members who've been pestering me about it at least five times a day for a couple of weeks now, when can we expect the Insidiae demolitions HUD to be released?

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Well.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: As I told you last night.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume has to send it to me.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Until he does. I have no idea.

[19:00] Vincent Kroitschov: rasises hand

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Kroitschov?

[19:01] Vincent Kroitschov shouts: who is able to recieve hte hud for use when completed?

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: (As soon as he gets it to me, I'll perm it up, Z.)

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Insidiae members.

[19:02] Vincent Kroitschov: oki

[19:02] Vincent Kroitschov: thanks

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics or questions?

[19:02] Vincent Kroitschov: gives mesomethgn to ork toard ^_

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: :]

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: All right then.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this evening: I will host a raid after the meeting. The usual.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand on that note. On to promotions/PRFs.

Promotions

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Okay, to be blunt. Ffff-. Lots.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Many of you probably had a merit handed to you during the meeting by Tenaki. That was to alleviate some of the misery for me. Thank you Tenaki.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Sooo, without further adieu:

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: [PRF]

Kryo Recreant

Marc Gravois

Zashi Southpaw

Williamca Zenovka

Corsi Mousehold

Nooj Balut

Zacharias Bardasch + 1 unlock

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: [Merits/Promotion]

Arc Vyper - [instructor]+25qp

Arokh Takakakakura - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Blaze Wiles - [Corona Argentum]

Corsi Mousehold - [Corona Obsidionalis] +1unlock

Daiza Dowren - [E-5]; [Corona Obsidionalis] +1unlock

Desereck Creegan - [indoctrination]; [Ordo Achievement]; [Mechanized] +whateveryou'reanofficeritsalot.

Fermi Torok - [Corona Vallaris]

Hollowengitus Yifu - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]+25qp

Kryo Recreant - [Combat Proweress MKII]+25qp

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus Mielzner - [Extended Service]

Marc Gravois - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]+25qp

Murcielago Neox - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess]+25qp

Nohime Runner - [Homeland Defense]+25qp (Unlock)

Ron Bleac - [Diplomacy]; [Corona Argentum]+1unlock/+25qp

Sosarin Demar - [Corona Argentum]

Teron Gray - [Custos]

Vile Swordthain - [Comrade Support]+25qp

Vinnie Lei - [Merit of Honor]+1unlock

Wolfgang Senizen - [E-2]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Suddenly IM spam.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Please see your unit leaders about PRFs.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Not me.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: If your unit leader is not fulfilling their duty on it, see their boss.

[19:07] Vincent Kroitschov: raiseshand

[19:07] Trinity Heckroth raises hand

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: And on special mention: all of the participants of the major defense operations this week were awarded Homeland for their activity.

[19:08] Nohime Runner: :D

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: I can spam it if you'd like, but there's a shit ton.

[19:09] Zashi Southpaw: ;3

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, Kroitshov?

[19:09] Vinnie Lei raises hand on that

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: (Sending list to you, Dascede.)

[19:10] Vincent Kroitschov: i forgot who my unit leader is... ibe ben too ought p in cllege to remember name

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Check roster under Terra forums.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Heckroth?

[19:10] Trinity Heckroth: The last time the Merit of Honor was given out, there was a short speech honoring the recipient. Was just wondering if the same should be done for Mr. Lei on his receipt of the award.

[19:10] Vincent Kroitschov: may i get themane so i ban bug em

[19:10] Vincent Kroitschov: lol chat lagg

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: I don't have one prepared. Also, kind of an inappropriate time to randomly ask that.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Lei?

[19:12] Vinnie Lei: For Homeland Defense. I believe that every person deserves to be recognized. but I do relaise it might spam the chatscreen. but I wanted to point that out. Congrats for the defense.. ya'll rock. n stuff

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Oookay.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Will do, then.

[19:12] Nooj Balut: congratulations you all :D

[19:12] Vinnie Lei: Thank you sir.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Le sigh. Here we go:

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Agares Tretiak - [Homeland Defense] +25qp

Anlysia Gregoire - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Arc Vyper - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Blaze Wiles - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Corsi Mousehold - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Crash Silverfall - [Homeland Defense]+25qp (Unlock)

Daiza Dowren - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Dempster Duncker - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Desereck Creeggan - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Detox Exonar - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Drasamax Python - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Fermi Torok - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Foxers Fhang - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Genesis Ronmark - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Heavy666 Bolden - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Hollowmengitus Yifu - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Jayce Iredell - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Keller Teichmann - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Keno Pontoppidan - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Kirshak Clarity - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Kryo Recreant - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Kytec Switchblade - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Lupus Mielziner - [Homeland Defense]+25qp (Unlock)

Murcielago Neox - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Renji Bikcin - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Ron Bleac - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: (hate)

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

ShadowFang Blessed - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Sosarin Demar - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Sykes Foxclaw - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Tator Bluebird - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Tenaki Kupferberg - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Teron Gray - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Trevor Russell - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Trinity Heckroth - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Tsume Xiao - [Homeland Defense]+25qp (Unlock)

Tyler Furry Yaseotoko - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Vile Swordthain - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Vinnie Lei - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

[19:14] Joseph Hoxley: (i never see my name anymore.)

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: WolfShaman Warrior - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Xayvien Rau - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Zashi Southpaw - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

Zrazor Rozenstrauch - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

plops Magic - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

zanndor Aeon - [Homeland Defense]+25qp

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: OK!

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: THERE.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: HAPPY?

[19:15] Vinnie Lei: I <3 YOU, sir.

[19:15] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: \o.o/

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Just wow.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Anyways.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Always next week, so on and so forth.

[19:16] Vincent Kroitschov: aww i wasnt on the cool peoples list

Meeting Closer

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for the good meeting. Dismissed. Reboot and such if you want in on the raid.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.