Clicky

Aryte

We are now Star Trek RP'ers .. arch nemesis.

So awesome! Hahaha.

Quick note to let you know the Ordo is now considered the dominant race in my RP galaxy. I have invoked (evoked?) them numbers of times as the group behind many of the more nefarious and diabolical things that occur in this part of space in my Saturday Night RPs. They are a totalitarian race with a desire to control the galaxy. Smarter than Cardassians, more brutal than Romulans. Sorta like the Kaizon in Voyager, only withou the hair.

Regardless, seems all roads lead back to the Ordo. And so does this ship...eventually

The more homework I do regarding your group the more surprised I am that you didn't simply eject us. :) You MUST be a fan. I guarantee when we meet again, we will exude a more ...experienced...personna.

I have one of your weapons sitting on my desk...and security personel training my crew in combat. We look forward to our return, hopefully with the backing of another grid army. I may also reach out in a more "diplomatic" way and wanted to know if this interests you at all. Beam you to the ship for talks...that will no doubt fail.

At which point your people board my ship and take it over.

Have a look OOC.

Well, considering some of the technology that we could technically possess would put us closer to Star Wars, but on the scale of 40K or possibly larger.

Also: Void Missle salvo v.s. Federation (et al) shields. I don't think you can modulate for a momentary blackhole.

Note: We've got (arguably) ships exceeding 3 km in length within the Greater Imperial Fleet.

The Vae Victus was a minnow in a sea of monsters.

I checked it out, it's an intrepid class ship on a mainland parcel and although nicely built the lag is incredibly annoying

the group itself is a subgroup or break off from GFC (galaxy fleet command) I wasn't able to get much more information as there was nobody on the ship

and the 'about me' note vendor is broken. I will endevour to gather more information

Y'know, it just dawned on me the other day that the imperial nature of our hypothetical government structure would explain the vast diversity of appearances and species seen in our group, as our empire would span over many, many planets, including a planet with Kani foxes as the dominant species.

I tried to imagine a planet full of Kani foxes but in doing so, I managed to develop diabetes and contract HIV.