Clicky

Aryte

We are now Star Trek RP'ers .. arch nemesis.

I checked the place out. I was hoping it would be an actual ship like the VVV. Seems like it is just a bunch of boxes in the sky although the texture/theme were spot on. Fun stuff.

An Intrepid class starship has an overall length of about 344 meters. An SL full sim provides 256 square meters of space. You'd have to put like a third of the ship into another sim. That also makes it considerably larger than the VV.[/nerd]

Sever the computer core. With an explosive plasma shot that turned it into base elements. Then proceed to systematically annihilate the crew, working from the engineering/secondary bridge, upwards, being certain that any redundant support and primary systems are disabled, destroyed, or turned to our favor. If we took a Frumentarii member with us, we could have a powerful psyker on our side, meaning that the captain or XO could be forced to be under our thrall if necessary. My greatest concern would be that I'd hit my head on any low doorway or crawlspace. Lukicly, this is why carrying a small, fuzzy, barely medicated psychotic Zrazor would come in handy. Zrazor, we could sever the primary power conduits, and rig the secondaries to blow out if the bridge tried to assume any sort of control of the warp core. Anyway. We'd rape Starfleet. Disruptors are for pussies, and Klingons are wusses.

Why can I imagine Agares & Zrazor being like...

The Ordo version of Sam & Max?

More often than not that's me and Tiri but either one's fine since Agaridates Mikadziek are the same person.

That'd be like saying when I kick your ass, you and I are the same person. Now, maybe in some freaky, psychotic interpretation of platonic philosophies, this is true, but Agares and I are quite separate entities, mirrored though we may be.

I just peeked around there ship with a friend in the GFC. There using voyager parts yea.... but the layout there using doesn't line up with any federation design. Hench the reason why there a break off group, there non-confomists for ST RP, who basically want to do there own thing rather then try to keep things conistant with the other ST ships out there.

I just peeked around there ship with a friend in the GFC. There using voyager parts yea.... but the layout there using doesn't line up with any federation design. Hench the reason why there a break off group, there non-confomists for ST RP, who basically want to do there own thing rather then try to keep things conistant with the other ST ships out there.

Self Destruct is located in the Cargo Bay

Warp drive shutdown controls are in the computer core.

Life support is on the Forward right station on the bridge

The Captains quarters are located on Deck 3

Their rule notecard giver is broken. But it will give you landmarks to directly TP to key points in their ship. If a raid team was to deploy, You could kill/capture the crew/ship with minimal force.

Self Destruct is located in the Cargo Bay

Warp drive shutdown controls are in the computer core.

Life support is on the Forward right station on the bridge

The Captains quarters are located on Deck 3

Their rule notecard giver is broken. But it will give you landmarks to directly TP to key points in their ship. If a raid team was to deploy, You could kill/capture the crew/ship with minimal force.

I forgot to mention that ;p