Clicky

Agares Tretiak

Candidacy Trials Scheduling

I will divide each day trial sessions will be held on into 5 sessions, to allow for everyone to participate at more convenient times. Please respond with your preferred time slots by order of preference. Also take this opportunity to let us know if there will be any reason you will not be able to attend a trial session on a given day. Provided we are notified 48 hour sin advance, arrangements may be made.

I.E.

Agares Tretiak

My preferred times will be:

1. Time slot A

2. Time slot B

3. Time slot D

4. Time slot C

5. Time slot E

I will be absent on the 27th of March due to my Great Grandmother visiting for tea.

27th of March, Saturday

Time slot A: 8:00 AM SLT

Time slot B: 10:00 AM SLT

Time slot C: 1:00 PM SLT

Time slot D: 3:00 PM SLT

Time slot E: 5:00 PM SLT

28th of March, Sunday

3rd of April, Saturday

4th of April, Sunday

To be determined.

Due to the numbers of applicants, Curia interviews will be held through out the two week period the Trials will be held during (I had forgotten that April 4th is Easter Sunday, so interviews will be rescheduled for the week following, if need be). Don't be alarmed if a Consul pulls you aside to ask you a couple questions!

Saturday, 27 Mar:

(Will not be available for anything until Slot E: getting up at about 2amSLT and not returning home until at least 3pm, will additionally need rest afterward).

Sunday, 28 Mar:

1. E

2. D

3. C

4. B

5. A

Saturday, 3 Apr:

(same as above unless issue arises)

I am available all days for all times, but I have listed my personal preference by date in preferred order.

I would also like to note that from the 1st or 2nd of April until the 10th of April I will be at home and without my desktop computer. I will be able to log on and function, but my laptop is not built for SL style rendering and must be set on full minimal settings. Combat is not feasible and I am sorry for the inconvenience. Fortunately from my understanding combat is not part of Trial 3 or Trial 4 (unless it is an extreme interview).

---27th of March, Saturday---

1.E

2.D

3.C

4.B

5.A

---28th of March, Sunday---

1.E

2.D

3.C

4.B

5.A

---3rd of April, Saturday---

1.E

2.D

3.C

4.B

5.A

---4th of April, Sunday---

All Day.

Those who do not list their times here, will not be scheduled. If you are not scheduled, you will not participate in the trials.

The last day you can submit your preferred times, is tomorrow, Thursday. I will post the scheduling for this weekend's trials at 7:00 PM, Central US time any submissions after that point for scheduling (that have not already posted) will be considered unscheduled. This will be your only warning.