Clicky

Hunter Abrams

Stupid comments left on my Vanguard video

Do not reply to them but the stupidity..

By mazack00

your gun lags so bad that you run into your own bullets... rofl.

It's not the guns. It's the fact that there are 34 Ordo in the sim killing Vanguard.

no shit, it lags from your weapons.

don't blame a class 5 sim.

i've been in many ordo combat exercises and every single time the sim crashed.

The general definition of a win in SL combat SHOULD be "Any time an entire enemy army is driven back to their spawn and is unable to move from it."

then explain the stream of punisher cannon bullets that go flying at the base at 1:19

gg

i've been in many ordo combat exercises and every single time the sim crashed.

often times there would be upwards 40 people in the sim and there would be zero lag until the weapons started firing.

This is possibly the most retarded comment I've ever seen.

"Mass tactics" are a lot less cowardly than spamming explosives and often more effective. Ordo just needs to use the no-lag function on their guns more often and spam less. Once the lag picks up and their bullets start rezzing inside eachother... it's all downhill from there.

Shields that detect the weight and velocity of whatever hits it via sensors. They're on your fleet ships and punishers.

... And they lag, a lot.

I'm Vangaurd and I regularly rape your base 1 on 8. :D

By ranger86

so...despite using TOS violating weapons, you ban AN for "not following STABLE" a weapons treaty that you admit you dont follow. DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

AN are not idiots, but by your grammar it is quite clear that YOU are an idiot.

Both VG and Ordo suck. This is proven fact. They can't win unless they use mass swarm tactics since they know that if they have a one on one battle that they'll lose, since their "training" does not allow for anything remarkable, just how to fire a gun and not yourself, and how to worship Aryte properly

7 and won....I'd like to know when the hell that ever happened, what do you even define as a "win" anyway?

Because you love using mass tactics. Nice job cowards.

i just love how ranger (Bruno) has nothing else to whine on than we outnumbering his little army

so...despite using TOS violating weapons, you ban AN for "not following STABLE" a weapons treaty that you admit you dont follow. DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

isn't this bullshit? i thought we banned AN because they didn't want to negotiate about a proper threaty and everytime we confronted them they were like "fuck it". well and off course the homing missile shit. Yes off course we don't follow stable if its own creator doesn't follow it.

jimmydeus (8 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove | Block User | Spam I have 2 alts in terra. The screening process fails, the training is sporadic and basic. Currently preparing to put 2 more alts in and they'll probably be accepted. Whoops. LOL

mazack00 (9 hours ago) Show Hide +2 Marked as spam Reply | Remove | Block User | Spam says the person who down-votes all the constructive critical comments.

mazack00 (9 hours ago) Show Hide +2 Marked as spam Reply | Remove | Block User | Spam First of all, it's not my sim.

Second of all, shoot your punisher's shield with a few error rounds (in the USP) and watch the shield die.

Then tell me it doesn't detect mass... Moron.

ranger86 (13 hours ago) Show Hide -1 Marked as spam Reply | Remove | Block User | Spam Nice Wolfstanus on deleting my comments, guess you don't like people pointing out your fallacies. Way to go to limit freedom of speech.

Wolfstanus (12 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply | Remove | Block User | Spam I did not delete your comments numbnut