Clicky

Aryte

Diplomacy Change: AN

When the last admiral of the AN was ousted by the current old core persons that came back to power it was stated that there intentions were to leave the IS and declare war on at least the Mercz.

Some things of note in reguards to the AN current situation as far as i know.

they have pretty much no gear despite what they had at time of command change being handed over to them. there gear has been reduced (as of may 18 2010) to an assault rifle (may or may not have a bayonet stab function) a single person aircraft fighter (unknown armaments but guessing at limited since they have nothing else) and there wrist computer that has been significantly nerfed ( the old one had alot of functions such as rezzing breach portals and grenades but there current scripter has neglected to add them o the current package)

I say all this to encourage some change of status with the AN. I would like to put forward that we give them preemptive strike and be relentless about it.

When the last admiral of the AN was ousted by the current old core persons that came back to power it was stated that there intentions were to leave the IS and declare war on at least the Mercz.

Some things of note in reguards to the AN current situation as far as i know.

they have pretty much no gear despite what they had at time of command change being handed over to them. there gear has been reduced (as of may 18 2010) to an assault rifle (may or may not have a bayonet stab function) a single person aircraft fighter (unknown armaments but guessing at limited since they have nothing else) and there wrist computer that has been significantly nerfed ( the old one had alot of functions such as rezzing breach portals and grenades but there current scripter has neglected to add them o the current package)

I say all this to encourage some change of status with the AN. I would like to put forward that we give them preemptive strike and be relentless about it.

Jeeze, Dude. :|

Sounds like 2006-2007, I'm diggin' it! It's time to raid Dorien Cabaret Island once again.