Clicky

Firefox Breed

The beta grid!

Seem havoc 7 is around the corner. I would like to make it a event to do some basic testing on the beta grid with a large amount of ordo personal. It will be quite easy. Basically just show up and shoot things and each other.

I would highly recommend people take part in this. I will make sure the lindens will be paying attention to the sim when we do our testing.

To get on the beta grid please follow the link below

/>http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Preview_Grid

When you sign up please post in the thread.

Change out of your Ordo gear before you go to the beta grid. So you don't appear in some random-ass place in it.

Too late :P. Already did before your message was posted :P Gave a nice script error too (forgot what it was D: ).

No worries though, nobody was around and switched asap.

I posted a thread in Munitorum on it for people to post their own notes. Did some light testing with very promising results, and most auth systems work just fine.

Oatmeal is the sim with Havok 7 - other clusters have a similar server version but still use H4.

They haven't done a entire refresh lately, so I can't log on. Contact Oskar (about a manual transfer) about it but haven't gotten a response in a couple days. :( This sucks.

Same, I'm currently awaiting a response from Oskar.

[19:54] Oskar Linden: (Saved Mon May 24 20:34:50 2010) You should join the group Second Life Beta. It is free and open to join. I use that group to communicate about ADITI info and updates on upcoming versions of server and how you can help with beta testing. Your account has been transferred to ADITI. Specify the region Morris on login.

YEAHHHHH