Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Civilian Group Director

>> [Ordo] Civilian Group Director

>> Application Closes

The following form serves as the public application for the Civilian Group Director. Applicants will be expected to fulfill the following duties, including, but not limited to:

> Maintain the Civilian Group Overseers;

> Address complaints from civilians;

> Maintain a log of approved civilians;

> Interview and determine whether a civilian meets the criteria for entrance to the CDF;

> Receive and deal with complaints on civilians when available;

> Uphold group regulations and audit the civilian group routinely to ensure it is comprised of non-military, registered civilians.

The preferred candidate is:

> An individual who is at least an NCO.

> An individual with no registered (prosecuted) CIRs in the last three months.

To apply, submit the following information in this thread:

1. Name:

2. Rank:

3. Current assignments:

4. Past assignments:

5. A brief statement as to why you feel that you would fulfill this role the best.

6. Explain the steps you would take in the event of a civilian disrespecting Ordo personnel. If applicable, detail who you would notify, who you would speak to, and how the situation would be dealt with.

1. Name: Eriksson Foxtrot

2. Rank: E-6 Decurion

3. Current assignments: Cohors B; Century 1: XO, Schola and Armatura Magister. [if applicable: Member of the Invictus Squad.]

4. Past assignments: N/A - Listed above for current and only.

5. A brief statement as to why you feel that you would fulfill this role the best:

>> I wish to expand my current duties within the Ordo Imperialis, and by applying for this role I believe I am doing so. I understand the responsibilites of this position, and I am definitely not afraid of the work involved with this important task, I am more than willing to devote the necessary time needed for the position. I will try my best to attend meetings, if I can't attend for whatever reason I will try very hard to notify the meeting host.

6. Explain the steps you would take in the event of a civilian disrespecting Ordo personnel. If applicable, detail who you would notify, who you would speak to, and how the situation would be dealt with.

>> First of all, I would get both sides of the incident, from the Ordo Personnel, and the Civilian, also if any witnesses/bystandards were available I would ask them as well for their part of the incident from their perspective. I would then underline the five stages of conflict: Latent, Perceived, Felt, Manifest, and the Aftermath. In the latent stage I would determine the conditions that are the underlying basis of the conflict situation. In the perceived stage I would determine if the conflict would be important, or, deflect it because the issue may not be needing their attention.In the Felt stage I would determine the effects of the conflict on both parties, whether party A is offended, or party B is offended. In this case, the civilian disrespecting the Ordo Personnel. In the Manifest stage I would characterize the conflict by overt or covert behavior used to bring out the conflict. For example: The method of reporting. "Was an Officer told?, or a report made by the Ordo Personnel(s)?". Finally, in the Aftermath stage I would determine if the conflict has been dealt with appropriately, or if it needs more attention given to it. More attention would be in terms of temporarily suspending the civilians license as a known civilian, or even possibly group ejection if worst comes to worse.

I would notify the Imperator, or my direct advisory of the final decision made, or to approve my decision.

1. Name: Arc Vyper

2. Rank: Decurion | Enlisted-6

3. Current assignments: Tactia Proctor | IEA-Schola Magistrate | A-III Insidiae | B-III Century CO

4. Past assignments: IEA-Armatura Magistrate

5. I know that I will be a great candidate for this role because of my past experiences with other sub-organizations with the Ordo. I would continue to uphold the integrity of Ordo and try to further our already sparkling record. (Shiny shiny)

I would first gather information from the reports of what anyone might have told me. Then personally contact the individual and ask what his reasons for disrespecting our organization for or if it somehow misinterpreted by Ordo personnel. After gathering substantial information on the incident. If the situation could be handled with out involving a higher authority directly, I would. If it was needed I would contact a High-ranking officer of the Ordo to help resolve the matter.

1. Name: Crash Silverfall

2. Rank: E-7

3. Current assignments: Flight Leader In Astra (Reapers), Astra Trainer (Apostle), Curia Lictor

4. Past assignments: Long ago Tactica Proctor

5. A brief statement as to why you feel that you would fulfill this role the best.

Well i dont have that much to say really but i have done several things over the past months within Ordo, dealt with paperwork most of the time, Knowing how to talk to people and with who most of the time. Be blunt when needed.

First of all talk to Civilian and the Ordo personnel, if its one only person, i would ask him for the witnesses, and talk to them aswell, Then i would need to figure out Vouch from the civilian, for later in my report to talk to (if he is ejected, so i can talk to the vouch), Then i would talk to Curia, if the guy had a history before. Then if he did have a record, Inform the Imperator of Ejection and also tell him about the vouch (the vouch will get bad points), if this is his first time, i would have a good talk with him and if he not listens

Eject and informing vouch and imperator, if he is nice i might consider it (depends on how bad the case is, if its one of the forms from racism, nazism or anything, eject, if its a bit less then that might give it a second chance.)

1. Name:

Nrom Normandy

2. Rank:

E-4 Tesserarius

3. Current assignments:

Terra Cohors A Century 1 Invictus, Curia Lictor

4. Past assignments:

N/A for Ordo Imperialis

This position will require someone who will hit the ground running. They must have the knowledge and experience to bring an organization together and distribute the work load to minimize failure and burn out. They must understand the importance of maintaining the records and paperwork involved with a position like this. I have experience in the past with previous militaries handling these types of situations, and I believe I was successful. My training in the Ordo Imperialis and my work as a Curia Lictor has prepared me to take on this additional role, and I feel I am ready to take on this additional responsibility.

I believe Overseers may be assigned following the assignment of the director, so I would definitely use them to perform this portion of the investigation. The first step is to get the testimony from the civilian and the Ordo personnel. Following that any witnesses available will be contacted to get additional testimony. If the Ordo Personnel is partly responsible, their participation will be reported to their direct CO or XO. If the civilian is guilty, based on the evidence a decision will be made. The Imperator is of course may overrule the decision on the matter before it is executed. Finally, a report will be drawn up including the investigation material and the decision made which will be submitted to the Imperator and any other parties that may need to be involved or notified including AiR and Curia.