Clicky

Williamca Zenovka

World of Tanks - WoT

And 6mil creds, no way I'd be able to afford one.

Trying to figure out, have 30k in my IS. Should I get the new engine, even though I'm doing just fine without. New gun, so I shoot faster but have same damage ect. Or keep trudging to IS-3 which I won't be able to afford...

hmmm.

I'd say the gun. Rate of Fire makes a ton of difference IMO. Otherwise you end up as just an Artillery piece with a turret.

Abandoned my German Armor in favor of the US. I managed to run all the way up to the M4 Sherman back when they put up a 3-day XP bonus of 5x to work with the launch of open beta. Now that she's pretty much maxed and set up, people HATE me on the field. The M4's Main guns, especially the 75 and 76mm don't do a lot of damage, but they penetrate just about everything with certain shots. I use the 105mm because it completely destroys anything that isn't above tier 7. I've actually punched through the front armor of a Tiger II with it, AND knocked it out with the 105.

Current max killstreak so-far is 8 with it. Also earned the "Reaper" badge, which is for killing multiple tanks in a row with a single shot. Currently at 4 tanks and 4 shots.

Don't need the gold, personally. It pretty much just pools up in my account until i spend a bit on an EXP boost or screw around and buy a Matilda or Valentine. (Side note: It took 7 full turret hits by a Wespe to kill my Matilda.)

Also, i'm working my way up to the M26 Pershing. Screw the IS-7 and its inability to move fast around turns.

I stopped playing. The server break was a really dumb move.

To a degree, yes. But i understand why they did it. I remember back a while ago when there was a giant mess of server issues going around, where everyones' games would crash and boot them back to their garages after about 2-5 minutes. I believe they needed to do the split because the load on their servers was too high and was starting to crack at the seams. Most likely they'll be merging the two servers again, but they probably still need to aquire a sturdier server setup first.

I havnt played it in a while either got my IS-7 and realized wow this thing is worse then the IS-4

then I started working on my mediums and got myself a T-54 fully upgraded and its DAAAMN fast manuverable decent armor and the gun is woohoo but I got bored

started working on german tanks got up to the Tiger 2 and though meh crappy