Clicky

Williamca Zenovka

World of Tanks - WoT

Run the T-28 on Elite Status and transfer the EXP into the KV-3. Sell the KV. The T-28 can put the 85mm Gun on it, and it's capable of punching through nearly any tank up to about Tier 7, as long as you know where to hit it and where to not get manhandled by Artillery.

Yes I love my T-28 but the KV was a good sniper platform but in the end I kept the T-28 and wished I had saved the money and grided out the T-44

the KV-3 is even worse then the KV

T-44s when played right are nearly as good as an IS-7 without the armor difference.

I can't wait for my VK3001(DB), it's supposed to rape face, the Panzer V however, I don't approve. I can take out a Panzer V with my VK3001(P).

Once I get my DB I'm going to sell all my tanks except for my Panzer IV (to get German heavy tanks) and DB, then start going up the Russian line to the T-44. Maybe dabble in TDs.

But until then..BISON POWAH.

T-44s when played right are nearly as good as an IS-7 without the armor difference.

I can't wait for my VK3001(DB), it's supposed to rape face, the Panzer V however, I don't approve. I can take out a Panzer V with my VK3001(P).

Once I get my DB I'm going to sell all my tanks except for my Panzer IV (to get German heavy tanks) and DB, then start going up the Russian line to the T-44. Maybe dabble in TDs.

But until then..BISON POWAH.

T-44's are disgusting speedy little monsters

I would be on my way gridning one out except I've nearly gotten into the IS series on Russian Heavies and honestly the sexiest looking thing on Treads is that IS-7

beside today i just noticed the balance issues in this game german guns are nerfd and they made toys out of it if you set it realistic beside the real details

look on russian stats and german stats its sad that the russians got benefits cause the developer team is russian

the german Guns tend to have better accuracy and a higher penetration

German tanks are also damage sponges especialy the higher tier ones

Russian tanks tend to do more damage and have a higher rate of fire

and while they cant take hits like the germans they can deflect em easier

if you look on the stats russian tanks got the higher penetration + damage + firerate

And germans have significantly more armor and health better radios better view and sight

try putting a stock IS against its german counterpart a stock tiger and the tiger will win most fights simply on its abiulity to hit first hit more reliably and simply absorb the IS's hits

the only place the russians overtake the germans is the straight out medium tier

T-44's are insanley overpowered fast manuverable and carries a realy big gun

Here's how the game progresses:

Light tanks- Russians are speedy ass devils, but most can be taken out easy when tracked (track destroyed). Germans can absorb a pretty penny worth of fire, and also unleash it twice-fold on its enemy. Game is relatively balanced.

Medium tanks- Germans become the speedy devils (at least the pzIII), and continue to absorb more firepower. Germans are slightly better than their Russian counterparts only because they can absorb fire, and unleash it back. German tanks are slightly more overpowered than Russian tanks, minus the T-44 since it's a nuke on wheels.

Heavy tanks- Russia takes the cake, being able to deflect a ton of shots fired, huge guns mounted on these short and slightly faster, more maneuverable tanks. Germans are lacking, the only thing saving them from complete annihilation is their thick armor, which Russian guns penetrate anyways.

Tank Destroyers- Germans are the first on the scene, with more armor and bigger guns. They can deflect nearly every shot, and one shot many of the tiers right below it. Russia only keeps up with the faster reloads and longer viewing ranges, but who needs that when your bullets bounce off. Even HE shells bounce. If you're lucky to get a hit, surprise. 1% damage.

Artillery- Russia, Russia, Russia. The S-51 is an orbital nuke, and the Hummel can chase down a BT-7. Mostly even here, all of it is skill and your team's aptitude for base defense.

A IS kills tiger if tiger isnt maxed in research. also Russian guns are still unbalanced and OP i love how i cant damage a IS-3-4-7 with my 8,8cm gun even if i stick the barrel up there XXX and take couple shots.

Also Desereck Russian Meds are Faster than german meds with more fire power and for the part of absorbing oh yes my Tiger can absorb .. if its fire from german tanks like a King tiger can hit me 20 times but Is-3-4-7 got me finished with 2-3 shots <3 .

Lupus: I can out-run any tank in my PzIII. IS-3-4-7's are obviously going to blow you up. Your Tiger is tier 7, and theirs are 8, 9 and 10 respectively.

Trinity: Get a new gun or use HE :P I also have a KV, and it's mildly annoying not being able to kill anything in one shot, but as soon as I get 2k more XP, I'll have the 152mm M-10 sniper, so I can just kapwn people.

KV's are medium tanks, but slower. They're by no means heavy until you get the better guns. My VK3001(P) can kapwn a KV any day...until I get one who has the 152 howitzer, then I'm fucked.

(Fyi. 152mm M-10 stats: 110 penetration, 700 damage, 3 rounds per minute, 1 accuracy at 100m)

The IS-3 has a higher top speed, higher turret armor, more standard shell damage and penetration, and can mount the tier 10 radio with an 830 m range. in general, the is-3 is a better sniper tank, the IS is a slugger.

2 KPH per second faster doesnt compensate for half the turn speed and significantly lower acceleration

all except the BL9 can be mounted on the IS and the radios I havnt noticed a diffrence in em

When american tanks come out, they better have the m-18, and it better be speed/armament appropriate.

Same with the M26 Pershing you darn well better be able to mount the 90mm M3 with a hydrolic auto loader that gave it an ROF of nearly 25rounds per minute and could punch right through a tiger 2 at 1,000 meters reliably