Clicky

Sol Cult

Final Fantasy XIV Online

hey there,

I wonder is someone of you guys playing Final Fantasy XIV on the server saronia ??

Cause i walked pass funny name combinations and the name Vesperia is a well used name lawl.

Walked yesterday pass a Player shop called " Vesperia " standing next to a shop " Shark " . which made me lol

so if your playing FFXIV contact Redzus Venificus or Drasamax Veneficus in game. ;P

Edited by Lupus Mielziner

I know just mention of the game evokes a fit of giggles for anyone who touched the initial release of FFXIV, however upon looking at the planned upgrades, already placed upgrades, and the general seriousness of improvement I am looking forward to what the FFXIV version 2.0 will hold.

FFXIV was released 10+ months ago and since then has been 100% free because it, frankly, was piece of shit that looked pretty. An entirely new team has come in and in a short amount of time while facing struggles of underfunding from a year of free subscriptions and the overwhelming community distaste for the product they were taking over, has updated to a game that is getting more and more attention due to its rapid development of essentially remaking the game.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/teaser/

Read up on it, and check out the files at the bottom that show you exactly how far they are taking it from what it has been.

FFXIV_2.png

Welcome to the Phase 2!

Up to lv 10 the game is pretty much a 'Tutorial' which guides you on how the core gameplay works. At lv 15 you can join the first dungeon in the game and that's where the fun starts.

The game is still in very early stages, so hang in there for Phase 3 where most of the fun stuff will be coming into the Beta. PLUS - Characters imported from FFXIV 1.x will be returning to ARR phase 3. Which probably means jobs should be there!

I got and confirmed everything, but I've not been able to find where to download...

Xoza you need to go to the beta test forums, there's a thread for the beta launcher there. PM me if you need help.

@ Drasamax, your old character data should appear by Phase 3

Also for anyone interested Phases 3 & 4 they will release the beta for PS3 I believe. 

Xoza you need to go to the beta test forums, there's a thread for the beta launcher there. PM me if you need help.

@ Drasamax, your old character data should appear by Phase 3

Also for anyone interested Phases 3 & 4 they will release the beta for PS3 I believe. 

I know that, but what I meant was I had 2 separate accounts in the old beta, one which I cannot access as I have no idea what it was now and email retrieval returns nothing.