Clicky

Aryte

Nrom Normandy: Remarkable

Over the last several months, I have had the pleasure to get to know Nrom Normandy -- not only as a person, but as an excellent administrator. Every opportunity, he has thrown himself at with zeal: not for personal gain, but for the group. There's really . . just so much that can be said, all of which underlines an individual with rarely seen dedication and a passion for progressive, selfless contribution. The officer cadre has been chewing on this for several weeks now, however it's finally been decided: an unprecedented elevation is due. Mr. Normandy is likely rivaled only by Sosarin Demar in the speed at which he's climbed to officer status within Astra, and, with that, I welcome him to the Ordo Administratio. Congratulations Nrom.

I really do appreciate this and everything that has been said.

All I can say is that I joined the Ordo Imperialis with goals. They were simple goals: get involved with Curia, find a position to teach with, learn to love combat again, make new friends, and do something useful. I can say I have achieved all of my goals and it is through the efforts and assistance of many in this organization. Even though these initial goals are accomplished, I have set higher and harder goals for myself and in the future for some of you as well. I look forward to continuing to work with all of you, just as we did yesterday and the day before that. Nothing has changed in that respect; I am here to serve you.