Clicky

Aryte

05NOV11 - Weekly Meeting (Anniversary)

[18:02:10] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening everyone. We will do things a bit different this evening. We will collect the unit reports and then move on to session. Any individual who wishes to add their own comments thereafter are more than welcome to. That said. Unit reports?

[18:02:57] Hollowmengitus Yifu: Yo

[18:03:01] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Yifu.

[18:03:15] Hollowmengitus Yifu: COHORS A:

> A-I, Invictus: A bit of a slow week, overall the community was shaken up from last week and fled for the hills. Regardless of this fact Invictus still raided the small number of the endangered hostiles for we must eliminate them completely for our expansion. Also final note, we would like to say thank you for everyone for helping making Ordo what it is whether it is someone who is freshly new and has a long road ahead of them for influencing our future generations, our current staff who help run the group each making sure our beliefs are fulfilled and protected, and those who had left their mark in the group and setting the foundation to what we are today.

[18:04:12] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-II, Evalidus: Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
Or close the wall up with our English dead!
In peace there ’s nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility;
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger:
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood.

King Henry V - Act III. Scene 1.

Yes, in Evalidus we read Shakespeare and talk bout it while sippin a nice cup of Earl Grey. We still have few slots open so if you are interested do contact either Huttser Ishelwood or Awanken Wasp.

[18:05:00] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-III, Insidiae: Still leading from the front, both in offensive and defensive operations. Still looking for a new CO, but please contact Mackenzie Macbain in the mean time if you are interested in joining us, or just plain want to blow stuff up! Nothing further to report at this time.

[18:05:32] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-IV, Praescius: "Twas in that hour his stern command
Called to a martyr's grave
The flower of his beloved land,
The nation's flag to save.
By rivers of their father's gore
His first-born laurels grew,
And well he deemed the sons would pour
Their lives for glory too.

Theodore O'Hara - Bivouac Of The Dead

Yes, in Praescius we read post-First American Intervention War peoms written by Southern Troops and talk bout it while chewing on wheat. We still have few slots open so if you are interested contact Afevis Sodertelge.

[18:06:13] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-V, Saevitas: An amazing week for A-5. Trainings, recruitment, and raids are once again kicking into full gear. As far as plans for next week go, A-5 has plans to conduct several joint raids with A-4 and A-1 to incease the amount of raids deployed across the board.

[18:06:34] Hollowmengitus Yifu: COHORS B:

>George: A fairly normal week for B COHORS. Remember to get your raids in so you can be eligible for advancement into an Alpha unit. Also remember to ask for those PRFs! Two a month, that's 100 QP. Get that shit, so you can buy more shit. Peace.

[18:06:50] Hollowmengitus Yifu: MISC.: No more poetry in weekly reports, thanks.

[18:07:07] Hollowmengitus Yifu: Back to you in the studio.

[18:07:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Yifu.

[18:07:15] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:07:24] Ethan Schuman raises his hand for Astra.

[18:07:41] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman.

[18:07:54] Ethan Schuman: I'm going to start our report with some sad news this week that just now came up, and then pause for a second to ensure all of you read it. During our staff meeting a couple hours ago, Sebris Montpark had to depart quickly. His grandfather had a heart attack. I'm not currently aware of his status, and while I'm not suggesting you should swarm him with attention, I would be appreciative if you all kept him and his family in your thoughts and prayers during what I'm sure will be a very difficult time for them.

[18:08:21] Ethan Schuman: Onto Astra for this week, I finished 39th's fighter, and will be delivering it to Nohime after this meeting. With the sudden events in Sebris' life, the intended timeframe for running their pilots through training is now up in the air, but we'll work it out quickly. Letalis has picked up two new members, and Addison is doing a fantastic job handling his burden and then some as Scarlet still works on getting a new video card working (fingers crossed, it'll be soon). Aquila activity is good, but Reapers is down one member, with Crash switching back to inactive status while he handles some personal matters. I was pleased to hear that the activities held on Halloween went off well, and Achtai tells me we'll be having more around Thanksgiving. Aryte has also expressed interest in moving foward with our fleet development, so that means I'll be getting other group leaders together in short order, so that we can take a similar approach to what we did when we pushed air to ground combat back out into regular combat.

[18:08:21] Ethan Schuman: Fleet combat has a lot of balance issues to consider, and it'll be much better for us and everyone else to develop naval combat standards in advance to get around the "100 HP only!" mindset that plagues tank creativity.

[18:09:30] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Best wishes to Sebris and his family.

[18:09:37] Aryte Vesperia: Additional reports?

[18:09:38] Drasamax Python raises hand for the IEA.

[18:09:40] Radryl Allen raises his hand for Adstutia.

[18:09:43] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Python.

[18:09:50] Drasamax Python: From myself for The Imperial Education Administration:Schola classes at a slow down this week. Armatura had no classes, and Ludi had a NCO-Academy class along with a Armored Academy class. We need more classes going Schola and Armatura magisters so please try to get more in for the upcoming week.

[18:10:08] Drasamax Python: The IEA now got an actual logo/emblem that mixes all 3 branches of the IEA together graphically courtesy of myself. It was sent out in IEA Staff notices if your a Magister and wondering were it is. It can be seen visually on the magister application form on the forums, IEA Staff group, Wiki, or some may be wearing it already if non IEA are curious to check it out.

[18:10:22] Drasamax Python: An Imperial Ludi master list of available classes was posted recently under the IEA section of the forums so all can view it. It is basically a list that shows a summary and basic requirements for any classes Ludi offers on a time to time basis to clear up any divisional confusion. And hence the its not a sign up sheet note. It can be found here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/15418-imperial-ludi-available-classes-master-list/

[18:10:29] Drasamax Python: On another side note I finally added more context to the IEA Wiki page.

That is all from the Imperial Education Administration.

[18:11:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Allen?

[18:11:23] Radryl Allen: Adstutia was able to prove how effective it can be by solving issues on the same week that it was found, and most of these problems were not solved for more than months, we do intend to keep working daily to make sure our relationship with the other groups keep in a positive situation, for now nothing negative happened at all, we were able to warn them about some issues and they already fixed those. Also it seems that one of those groups is requesting our assistance, they literally told us all their problems on the stucture of the group and the own sim, it is something that may take some time to be repaired though, even so they will support us incase we need to deal with any kind of issues that they are able to help, it also goes to CATI, we also contacted them, everything is going fine, but they are not really sure how long time it will take to rebuild the sim, but at least they are demonstrating some respect by avoiding doing raids as the other groups would not be able to counter attack them.

[18:11:39] Radryl Allen: For now we are trying to focus most serious issues, mainly the situation around of EB and about its unstability that may also affect us incase they think about attack us again, some of us were able to have an idea of how it is being unstable right now by their weaponary and the lack of obedience when receiving orders from their own raid leaders, so to avoid any kind of issue, we will probably need to re-educate those to follow the rules of their own group and from the group that they do intend to attack properly, sounds like a long task but someone have to do it haha.

[18:11:52] Radryl Allen: As final notes for the happiness of some personnels, some deals were done, the phantom doors are hated by their Generals, it was the idea of their leader, but they lowered the HP to 500 and now it does not regenerate itself anymore, same goes to the generator. Also they will contact their members about setting up a "anti vehicle sistem" as vehicles are allowed, it was not supposed to be there. About CATI, as you guys probably saw, Allan is not attacking us that much, we warned their superiors about his behavior and what he had been doing here, so they will have a little talk with him, not only about his behavior but about editing their gear for his beneficts.

[18:12:02] Radryl Allen: That is all from Adstutia.

[18:12:46] Mark Karlfeldt raises his ridiculously fluffy tail for Munitorum.

[18:12:58] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Allen. Superb work.

[18:13:00] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Karlfeldt?

[18:13:08] Mark Karlfeldt: > Jetbike is fully modelled (I think) and a scripter is being decided on. Xoza however appears to be the most likely candidate due to his raycast-fu.
> Details on the fleetship are being revisited, and it appears that the most likely functionality will be a quasi-AC-130, with a pilot, gunner controlling the air-to-ground munitions, an anti-aircraft flak gunner, and four passengers for dropping off. Things like bombs and such are undecided, but the gunner will be able to bring enough hurt to the surface that they may be entirely unnecessary anyway. Commence flamewarring on TS3, followed by me not listening to a single word of it.
> The armoury vendor is looking like a group effort, as Nikki wants to build it but not texture it, and Disembodied wants to texture it but not build it. We're not sure who's going to script it though, due to its interfacing with Mercury so heavily.
> To whoever said that "90% of all people are retarded" before the meeting, I have a little comic for you. http://xkcd.com/610/

[18:14:06] Mark Karlfeldt: That's it.

[18:14:46] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Final call for reports this evening.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[18:16:39] Aryte Vesperia: All right then. Once again, good evening everyone and welcome. Thank you all for joining me.

[18:17:31] Aryte Vesperia: It is a sincere pleasure to be standing here before you all once again. To say in the least, today is an especially important day. As you all know: November 5th is our reformation and founding date. Although many of us are entering our sixth year of service on account of participation in the tribal years before the Ordo: for all intensive purposes, on November 5th of 2007, is when the Ordo as we know it was founded. As such, we are officially entering our fifth year of existence as an Imperial society.

[18:19:32] Aryte Vesperia: It goes without saying: four years of selfless dedication, sacrifice, and commitment have seen the Ordo grow leagues and bounds. We have taken and held center stage for years. Our reputation and image inspires both awe and envy—we are besieged at constant by forces of a political, malicious, and combative nature. And yet, our grandeur has only increased. We are and we remain triumphant.

[18:21:06] Aryte Vesperia: As with every November 5th celebration, it is customary to take time to reflect on the past. To honor both former comrades and those who stand among us today. It is important that we realize and uphold the reality: we are not the organization of a few; we are the efforts of many, combined together under a single vision and purpose. The Ordo is great not because of one man, but because of so many men and women willing to make the most of their efforts and achieve greatness.

[18:22:59] Aryte Vesperia: One of my favorite quotes goes something like: “Strive for perfection and along the way, you’ll find excellence.” We have lived by this, whether intentionally or not, over the course of our existence. Impossible is not a word we entertain—the impossible fight is the only one worth our efforts. We have pursued perfection, we continue to pursue perfection, and we will always pursue perfection: excellence is our hallmark. Without exception, we have and will embody it.

[18:24:48] Aryte Vesperia: There is a whole lot for us to be proud of. So much, that there’s no way I could cover it in one sitting. Think about it. There is so very much that we have, that we likely take for granted.

[18:26:14] Aryte Vesperia: We have unprecedented stability: internal checks and balances, consistently guaranteed funding for group lands, and a command corps with years of experience. Consider it: when’s the last time you had to think “I hope Titan gets paid for this month?” You don’t. There’s no threat of losing our home hanging over our head. There’s no concern that we’re out of competent command material, nor do we have to worry about able bodied candidates to join the officer corps.

[18:29:18] Aryte Vesperia: We have unprecedented strength: you are hard pressed to find a time the Ordo can’t take to the field. At 3 AM, we’re fending off lone wolfs and sneak attacks, knee deep in carnage. At 3 PM, we’re waging crusades, averaging a solid three combat deployments daily—consistently—over the course of the last six months.

[18:31:54] Aryte Vesperia: We have unprecedented integrity: we enforce and uphold standards second to none. We welcome any challenge and operate under any indigenous rule set—while making all available effort to ensure a diplomatic, respectful approach to battle issues.

[18:33:48] Aryte Vesperia: We have a member base full of vibrant minds and faithful spirits. There isn’t a man or woman in this room I wouldn’t march on the gates of h311 with. There isn’t anyone here I wouldn’t trust with holding the line or upholding the Ordo in a dire situation.

[18:36:02] Aryte Vesperia: The past is what makes us who we are, but the future is our intent and focus. Just the last couple of weeks, we announced major revision projects. The list is in finalization now—major work will begin as of the 11th, with completion and roll out of new Schola provisions.

[18:39:01] Aryte Vesperia: Beyond that list, I would like to set some goals for the next year—wide reaching, strategic goals to focus in on. Last year, we made the pledge to reach 300. We did it. This year, I would like to extend that reach a bit more. Let’s shoot for 350. Not simply fluff—but 350 with an activity rating of 80%. Comparatively, we are sitting at 300 with a 70% rating. Is it ambitious? Certainly, but quite obtainable.

[18:40:04] Aryte Vesperia: Additionally, I want to set the goal for territory expansion and revision. Foremost, by this time next year I am setting the goal for the Ordo’s land provisions to reach two full regions. I also want to set the goal that our territory is revised and redone in mesh heavy models, severely cutting back on our prim and resource usage.

[18:41:53] Aryte Vesperia: On top of both of those, I also want to set the challenge: be in this room next year. Sound simple? It should be for individuals of your quality—stick it out, demonstrate my faith in you all is not ill founded. I want to see each and every one of you standing before me for next year’s ceremonies. I know it is possible. I know you have the capability to overcome any challenge. Prove me right.

[18:44:53] Aryte Vesperia: I have said it many, many times, but I can’t stress it enough: I am not here for this community. I could not care less about the SLMC. I have no love for it. In fact, I haven’t had any since 2007. I am here for you all. This group means the world to me. You all are something special.

[18:46:51] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo has, for going on five years, been a rather important piece of my life. From it, I have learned so very much and met so many great people—my fiancé, to count one. I mean it with the greatest sincerity: I will be here and I will give you my all, without pause or exception, provided there is at least one person in this group still interested in going forward.

[18:48:49] Aryte Vesperia: I know there are dark days and speed bumps. We all have them. There are times I spend hours cutting through the message burden or show my frustrations—I know many others have as well. But the downs are but a fraction of the ups that this group brings. I wouldn’t trade the opportunity to lead and interact with you all for anything. I am confident many feel the same.

[18:50:46] Aryte Vesperia: At the end of the day, I measure my worth in the weight of the success of my friends—all of you. It means nothing to me to be personally successful. My title is just that: a title. It is you, the Ordo, which makes me who I am. My vision and leadership is a product of those who serve. If not for you, there would be no Aryte Vesperia, no Ordo, no collective, and no empire.

[18:52:20] Aryte Vesperia: We’ve created something amazing here. Nothing else comes close. Thank you for another wonderful year and here’s to yet another. Let’s make it our best yet.

[18:52:35] Aryte Vesperia: Would anyone like to add?

[18:52:46] Andriste Nesiote raises a hand.

[18:52:51] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Nesiote.

[18:54:58] Andriste Nesiote: As I'm sure most of you know, I've been with Ordo since 2007, on and off. I've watched this group grow, it's members flourish, and people come and go. But throughout all of it, I've noticed one thing that's never changed. The sense of camaraderie that develops through a close knit bond that forms through time spent together. That is one of the things that makes us strong as a group, our ability to be able to function with a level of friendship, and not just the sense of duty a group like this gives. It's one thing I hope to never see wane within the Ordo.

[18:55:53] Aryte Vesperia: True that. Thank you.

[18:56:00] Aryte Vesperia: Would anyone else like to add?

[18:56:14] Arokh Takakura raises claw

[18:56:21] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Takakura.

[18:57:00] Tsukiyomi Yuhara raises my hand (when Arokh is done)

[18:57:13] Reinhardt Stenvaag raises his hand to get in line after Tsuki

[18:57:21] Arokh Takakura: Hi there, so it's the 5th of the november, and that's not just our anniversary to some of you! It's also the eve of Guy Fawke's treason and plot. Those of you who'd like to join us in celebration, and set off a few bangers and fireworks, meet outside the vesperia lounge for the breifest of firework/light shows in honour of that night!

[18:57:42] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Yuhara?

[18:57:44] Tsukiyomi Yuhara raises my hand (when Arokh is done, shouted this time)

[18:57:57] Radryl Allen raises his hand.

[18:59:15] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: During the just over a year I've spent within Ordo, I have gone through quite a few ordeals in my time. Though with all of the times of struggle I've met, I've never had a better set of friends, comrades, and brothers(sisters) in arms. You all have made the last year amazing for me. I would like to say thank you for that.

[18:59:34] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Our pleasure, I am sure.

[18:59:41] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Stenvaag.

[18:59:44] Reinhardt Stenvaag: As I begin my 4th month here in Ordo.. it puts things in perspective. Evalidus may be my immediate family. But everyone in Ordo.. even the air-heads of Astra.. are family to me. I love that we work together here, but that we get together outside this, in games together. I wish I had persued Ordo membership over the last 4 years, when I've had many close encounters with teh group that I alwyas just seemed to avoid through some twist of fate. From when Achtai and I were part of hte group arranging to buy Ziost from its previous owner as a SWRP sim before the miltiaries moved in, to when Bracket and Krow tried to recruit me a year ago when I was building WH40k stuff.. I foudn my family later than I shoudl have. But I'm here with Ordo.. untill I am the last Ordo. This is.. something big for me. Its a purpose that I've never found in anything else. The Ordo can never die. Even if we somehow have nowhere to game.. the Ordo has changed us all somehow. The Ordo is us, like his Divine Imperator said, and in us it liv

[18:59:45] Reinhardt Stenvaag: es, if nowhere else.

[19:00:30] Snowean Avro raises his hand

[19:00:35] Kurama Bingyi raises his/her (God I'm confused x_x) hand. To go after Radryl if he hasn't gone, yet.

[19:01:02] Jeffery Worbridge raises his hand.

[19:01:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Stenvaag.

[19:01:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Allen?

[19:01:12] Krin Redgrave raises hand

[19:02:50] Liam Macalroy raises his paw as well, joining the endless line~

[19:03:30] Radryl Allen: I had been here for more than one year, probably going to the second year, I was here, left and came back, so I am sure about the words that I am going to say. No matter what the other organizations, Ordo is the strongest group here, differently of most of groups, we got organization, friendship, defense and strenght at the same time, building something bigger, it can even be compared to the Leviatan theory, because it is a giant thing, but it is built based on another parts, making sure it will be something impenetrable, a really strong barricade, the same way our defense is strong our attack is. We are a family, we are soldiers, we are only one big group.

[19:03:51] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Allen. :}

[19:04:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Avro?

[19:04:59] Xoza Tyron raises hand as well

[19:05:39] Rykiana Ferina raises his hand

[19:05:42] Shizzerk Kostolany joins the hand raising party by raising his hand

[19:05:45] Snowean Avro: I know i have been gone for some time. Yet ordo always surprises me. LAst time i was here our sim was a small outpost with a desert theme. Now we are a bustling city. And the members are the best in the SL military. I want to become more active with this group. And you all are the best. I am glad i came back to SL. Becausee ordo is like a second family to me. And its an amazing experience. Long live the Imperator! LONG LIVE ORDO!

[19:05:59] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :)

[19:06:06] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Bingyi?

[19:06:20] Krin Redgrave: After all this time, these class A's are still itchy. >:[

[19:06:54] Kurama Bingyi: It's only been six months, for me. To be quite honest, I didn't expect myself to stick around for this long - but I did, anyway. The reason I would like to attribute to me still being here would be the Ordo, itself. I can't stress enough that this community, alone, has been the only reason I'm still even on Second Life. Everyone here has been some of the most wonderful individuals I've ever had the privilege to ever come across. My interest in not only military combat, but in the military itself, has been kept alive thanks to this group as a whole. I want to thank everyone - both in my squad, Evalidus, and in the Ordo, itself, for keeping this fire burning. I hope for a great year with the Ordo. My goal? Reach for O-1 before our next anniversary celebration! \o/ AVE IMPERATOR!

[19:07:22] Vain Composer raises hand for after Shizzerk.

[19:07:22] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :} Quite doable. Just pick a gender.

[19:07:33] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Worbridge?

[19:07:34] Jeffery Worbridge: As some of you may know, I have been a member of The Ordo Imperialis since February of 2011. In this time, I've made a very significant transition of my life—through college, to the work field. For those of you who do not know, I'm currently a Cadet in the New Jersey State Police. Many times I questioned myself if I could realistically go into the law enforcement field, and many times I thought of backing down.

Regardless of that, I've managed to find certain individuals who have helped me to become who I am today, among them is Aryte Vesperia himself. So thank you, Aryte, and everyone else who I have talked to during my time here in Ordo. Why? Because you've truly shaped who I am today, and you're the reason I have the ability to go out every Monday morning to execute the physically and mentally absorbing tasks that are expected of me. May you stay strong and flourish, may our empire grow stronger, and may we stand together as brothers and sisters.

[19:08:02] Aryte Vesperia: My pleasure. Give someone a ticket for me.

[19:08:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Redgrave?

[19:09:08] Krin Redgrave: All i got to say is keep it up. Ive been around for awhile but I stand still impressed by the majority or you. While my times here are fleeting it never fails to impress me.

[19:09:13] Krin Redgrave: ps: snowmew

[19:09:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:09:24] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Macalory?

[19:09:53] Liam Macalroy: Am happy to be Ordo Shep. Being a normal shep is boring.

....In all seriousness though, I'm glad to be a part of the Ordo Imperalis. I was really struggling to maintain friends or just some amount of sanity when it came to social life, especially online- before joining this grand organization. I just want you guys to know you're all incredibly great friends. As well as giving my immense amount of time spent on SL some sort of meaning. I'm hoping my second year here will be more than twice as good as my first year has been. ❤

[19:10:43] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :)

[19:10:46] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tyron?

[19:11:20] Xoza Tyron: I speak for Achtai and myself when I say... The Ordo Imperialis is the greatest, most stable and longest lasting online community we've been part of. You all are our friends, our family, a place we can always find comfort. Though life may drag us away at times, If we can go nowhere else, I know we can always come here. As brothers and sisters, we offer the same respect to each member here. Our stories are great, our experiences greater and could not have been accomplished without you all. Its not about position or rank, its about the strength we have within our community. Because of this, since we've joined, we've always refered to ourselvesas a proud and loyal members, and will continue to do so. We do not only reside and effect the Second Life community, our mark is everywhere, even within each other.

[19:11:55] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[19:12:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Ferina?

[19:12:11] Rykiana Ferina: Thank you Imperator.

I just wanted to say, It's hard for me to believe that the Ordo has strived, existed and excelled for five years. I have only been here for less than a year myself but each day I am here I am astounded at the deep loyalty, trust and friendship of everyone. In the last nine months you have all accepted me as not only a friend, but a member of the family, just as I have accepted you all.
Five years is a long time yet you all have fought with every ounce of strength and honor, given your loyalty freely and unconditionally for one man....our Imperator. You all amaze me, you the people, you the empire, and I hope to still be here in a further five years time, giving that same level of dedication that you all give now.
My goal is to help Ordo grow through what ever small action I can, and I will do it gladly and without hesitation and inspired by you all.
Imperator, I not only salute you, but every member of this amazing empire...to all Ordo Imperialis members, present and past.

[19:12:15] Rykiana Ferina salutes! "meus spiritus, meus decus, est eius telum"

[19:12:53] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[19:12:59] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Kostolany?

[19:13:01] Shizzerk Kostolany: I have been in a few groups before I came to Ordo. All of my experience with the Ordo, from when I was inside the group and outside, has been very good and enjoyable. Although my time in this group hasn't been as long as others I have really grown accustom to the family that we call the Ordo Imperialis. There is no other group where it's members work as well together as we do. We truly have something unique among the grid that no other can compare to. They got nothing on us :)

[19:14:07] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much, Shizz.

[19:14:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Composer?

[19:14:13] Vain Composer: I am new the Ordo, I do have a thought though. The true worth of a group can be deciphered by a group member's ability to be transparent to their brothers and sisters. When on guard some earlier night this week, a visitor who shall remained un-named IMed me unexpectedly and commented on my visual differences based on the other defenders around me. I was surprised to realize that I had not even recognized the differences - only the similarities. We all are uniquely different, but essentially the same. Ave Imperium, shall our strength remain unbreakable so long as our eyes remain nonjudgmental. Thank you.

[19:14:44] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[19:14:47] Aryte Vesperia: Did I miss anyone?

[19:16:41] Aryte Vesperia: Outstanding. Thank you all for coming and sharing your thoughts. It has been, genuinely, a great year. I look forward to what the rest of 2011 and 2012 holds for us.

[19:16:43] Aryte Vesperia: You are dismissed.

[19:16:44] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[19:16:50] Arokh Takakura slams a claw to his chest with a dull thud. "Imperator Vesperia."

[19:16:52] Tsukiyomi Yuhara salutes!

[19:16:52] conger Mint salutes!

[19:16:53] Huttser Ishelwood: /salute4

[19:16:54] Vain Composer salutes sharply, proudly claiming: "Glory to the Imperium, Pro Patria."

[19:16:54] Heather McKay salutes.

[19:16:54] Cyphre Iredell salutes!

[19:16:55] Drasamax Python salutes!

[19:16:57] Radryl Allen salutes.

[19:16:57] Tryn Halostar salutes!

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

Just a status update. Victor is doing just fine and recovering well. The heart attack occurred ar an earlier time and has already gone through a bypass surgery. He's starting to make a nice recovery, and he is saying he is actually feeling better than he has been previously. Hopefully after all of this, it won't happen again. Aside from the recent heart problems, he's pretty healthy for his age at 73.

I've received a couple of your IMs in my iPhones email inbox. Thank you guys for all the support, it really means a lot to see y'all sending your regards. :3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.