Clicky

Guest Afevis

[READ ME] Application for Enlistment

Guest Afevis

New applications are now at this link!

Recruit Application

Howdy! I'm Afevis with the Ordo Imperialis's Office of Military Justice. Since you've made it this far, I think it's fair enough to assume that you're interested in joining and I'd like to thank you for said interest. Before we get to it however, I'd like to set out some ground rules. 

#1: Enlistment is a privilege. 
All new intakes are brought in on a fourteen day probation period where they will be closely observed by our officers. We reserve the right to deny membership if one were to display that they are not fit for such privilege during and even after this period. The same goes for personnel who go inactive for several months at a time without checking in (via forum or TS) or posting a Leave of Absence notice. Reenlistment is always a possibility in such cases, but is unlikely if one were to leave on negative terms.

#2: Participation & Teamspeak
How much fun you have in this group depends on how much effort and energy you put into it. Participate and get involved. Even just chatting on the forums once a week will get you more fun than just remaining silent. Teamspeak is our preferred method of communication outside of the forum, and you will most likely find atleast one other person who's willing to tell a few jokes to you to hold your interest!

#3: Behavior
By applying for entrance into the Ordo Imperialis, you are submitting yourself voluntarily to an organization that places heavy emphasis on cooperation and mutual respect for one another. If you are not prepared to demonstrate maturity and operate as part of a team, the Ordo is not for you. You will be held accountable for your actions. Ignorance of group norms and regulations is not an excuse.
That being said, all persons applying for membership must be atleast 16+.

#4: Hacking/Cheating/Use of trainers is not permitted in any form. 
Those who are found to be using third party programs for unfair advantages will have their membership terminated.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Step 1: Sign in or Register

Step 2: Open a new tab or window using this link to create a new topic in the Enlistment Office board.

Step 3: Return here and copy the title style by selecting the text, right click > copy.

"(Your alias) / (TODAY'S DATE: DDMMMYY) - Application for Enlistment"

Step 4: Go to your newly opened topic and paste it into the title area.

Step 5: Fill out the title correctly, like the example provided below.

ex: Afevis / 14NOV07 - Application for Enlistment

Step 6: Return here again and copy the below example.

Because I love the mature atmosphere presented.
-What game(s) are you interested in playing with us?:
ARMA
-In-Game Name/s:
Afevis
-Steam Name? (A link to your profile is preferred.):
Afevis
-Email? (If you do not wish to post it, you can send it to me via PM):
[email protected]
-Who Recruited You?:
Huttser Ishelwood
-Are you currently a member of any other gaming community? If so, which one(s)?:
The Ordo Imperialis - PS2, Arma, Ect - Since 2010
-Have you ever voluntarily left another gaming community? If so, what was the reason?:
Citizens against Work (DF2) - Community closed.
-Have you ever been involuntarily removed from another gaming community? If so, what was the reason?:
Afevis's Supertroopers - I was a red spai in their base.
-What is the best way to participate with us beside the forum?:
NO CHEATING HERE.

Step 7: Paste the information into the content section.

Step 8: Refill the questions from the example to match your own answers.