Clicky

Garma Denja

Messenger Needed

Someone please forward this messages to Ayatora Slade. It is extremely URGENT!!! I am unable to get online from where I am and gmail is dissallowing me to reply through an e-mail. Please post that you forwarded the message so Ayatora is not spammed. Thank you very much in advance!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

To: Ayatora Slade

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 03:54:39 +0000

Subject: Re: Message From Second Life

Sorry I'm just now getting back to you, I don't check this e-mail account as often as I should. On the topic of Secondary, people seem to get the idea that just because I dissapear for a little, my word dissapears with me. I do not recall giving him rights to use your animations. Actually I don't even remember giving him animations to use at all. The only thing I gave him was the animation script. If anyone gave anything out it was Dark. I was never releasing anything to anyone other than Dark. Pretty much for this particular reason. And for some reason I did give him permissions for something, it was to use the animation SCRIPT in his guns, not the animations. I gave you my word I would not release your animations, and you still have it.