Clicky

Keystone Gray

Vae Victus Large Cannons

So, I was looking at the Vae Victus one day and had thought, "Huh, I wonder what those four dual-barrel cannons were installed for..." They never fired. They just sat stationary. So I did some hard thinking and realized I could just walk into the bridge and pull up Keno's files (btw, I really think you should change your password, 12345 is something an idiot would put on his luggage).

And so I did. It was written in legalese, AKA Lawyer Speak, but after reading through it a few times, I finally found out the design purpose and mechanism for these massive, unused cannons.

And so begins Keystone's report on his findings...

vvcomic1if6.png

vvcomic3ah5.png

End of report.

o.o

Guest PADI321 Arida

Hmmm this actually seems highly lodgical to me....i think we SHOULD now make them do this and instead of having all the sleepy Officer handle the cannons it should only be like numeriis who are allowed to handle it or people who are mostly always online ^_^ LETS DO IT!!! :o

PADI321 Arida wrote:

Hmmm this actually seems highly lodgical to me....i think we SHOULD now make them do this and instead of having all the sleepy Officer handle the cannons it should only be like numeriis who are allowed to handle it or people who are mostly always online ^_^ LETS DO IT!!! :o

Um, you know it uses Numerii for ammo right?

Dagger Exonar wrote:
PADI321 Arida wrote:

Um, you know it uses Numerii for ammo right?

That puts a whole new meaning to Cannon Fodder.