Clicky

Zerowinged Vasiliev

05NOV10 / Black November Meeting

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********General Meeting Documentation**********

Name/Rank/Division: Zerowinged Vasiliev/Praetorian Guardsman/The Praetorian Guard

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 05NOV10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Black November

============================================================

Meeting summary:

N/A

CHAT LOG:

|Black November (Ordo's Fourth Anniversary) Speech|

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Good evening. We'll begin shortly.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Good evening everyone. Welcome and thank you all for coming this evening. It is especially good to see such a strong turn out. To add, I really appreciate those of you in foreign time zones staying around to participate in this special gathering.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Today is an especially important day: November 5th is our founding day. Although our history stretches several months earlier in 2006, the Ordo assumed the name and shape of the group we know today in November.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia shouts: It is important that we take time every year to commemorate the longevity of our group--longevity that is possible only by the hard work and tireless efforts of everyone here. Many have asked: how does the Ordo do it? Without a doubt, we do it by the collective efforts of the many who selflessly donate their time to the group.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Over the last year, we have worked very hard on establishing a stronger, more cohesive internal structure. Our primary goal was to achieve three hundred members. We did so many months ago. In addition to which, we continued to develop our internal structure, providing a strong foundation across all divisions.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Without a doubt, the group has reached a sense of strength that surpasses our level of expertise in 2009.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Over the year, many individuals have come and gone. Although our retention is generally commendable, it is noteworthy to underline the efforts of those who've retired, or simply chosen a different path.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Although always regrettable to lose a member, it is important to remember that every individual--present or past--who spends time here adds to the continual story that is the Ordo.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We have many things to be proud of in our history. This last year has seen the rise of a more . . international Ordo. In the sense that our typically isolated mentality to politics has become aggressive. We have played a major part in key Iron Symphony initiatives, supporting the growth of a fair, friendly community.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Through both CADUSC and Opposing Forces, the Ordo and the Iron Symphony has had a community wide impact. To date, just over four thousand individuals use Opposing Forces. CADUSC, on the other hand, even includes several TAC militaries.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Internally, the group has matured in many, many ways. It is evident in our every day activity. It is shown through by our practices and our norms.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We have fought diligently to provide a respectful, albeit not oppressive atmosphere. We have achieved a sense of unity over the last year that is unsurpassed in our history.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Although our feats are worth remembrance and mention, it is most important that we reflect and determine our goals for the coming year.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Every individual in this room no doubt has an idea as to what they wish to see for themselves and the group. It makes up the motivation and the drive that carries us forward every day. By all means, do not let the stated group goals stop you in any way. Keep to your intent and push onward.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia shouts: There are three areas that I wish to devote attention to going forward. They very well may not be a surprise to some--if not most of you. But they are areas that I have identified as crucial to our continued growth.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Foremost, we will devote the utmost attention to the continued development of activity increasing projects and opportunities. Although our standing numbers are impressive and rarely rivaled, it is within our interest to raise the overall level of participation.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We will accomplish this in several ways. First, by increasing attention and development of additional opportunities to participate-- both combative and non-combative. Through this, we will aim to create a more immersive, all encompassing atmosphere, in which down time is by choice, not by lack of combat.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Secondly, we will continue to press on with our culling practices, cleaning the roster of individuals who have demonstrated no intent to participate.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Finally, we will develop more inclusive, effective means of providing counseling and monitoring of members experience undue difficulty during their career paths, ensuring that no member "falls between the cracks" without purposefully intending to.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Our next area of focus will be upon our technological edge.

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Although many parts of our armory remain effective, we will identify and cycle out weaponry or gear that has reached a level of staleness. We have spoken extensively over the last month during weekly meetings about the ongoing efforts to replace major hardware-- such as our mechanized armory--we will be certain to realize this effort in the very near future.

[19:35] Aryte Vesperia shouts: In addition to which, we will develop a more clear and intelligent approach to distribution of unique weaponry, providing opportunity to individuals outside of special units the capability to achieve comparable levels of items when earned.

[19:37] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We will assess the probability and feasibility of expanding or revising our structure to fit the technological advancements. For example, the possibility of distinguishing "light" versus "mechanized" Terra, or the addition of a secondary unit within Astra that fields capital grade vessels.

[19:38] Aryte Vesperia shouts: We will place, at the highest priority of our material development, the creation of a new, more effective, more entertaining combat sim to call home.

[19:39] Aryte Vesperia shouts: With the utmost intent to see it completed by no later then January of 2011.

[19:40] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Our final area of focus will be upon expertise and continued education.

[19:42] Aryte Vesperia shouts: The ground work has already been completed for an effective promotion system-- likewise, outstanding work has been put forth by Armatura to develop a universl advanced program. We will expand and ensure our training practices are second to none. We will ensure feasible, useful practice is utilized to further increase the group's ethical, combative, and command talents.

[19:43] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Now. That said, I wish to close with a statement. This group, without a doubt, has impacted me and made every second on this . . otherwise pretty unbearable game absolutely wonderful.

[19:45] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Many of you, I know personally. I know you as friends, and as individuals I trust. It is this bond that makes us so damn great. I cannot say it enough, everyone who is willing to put their effort into this group has my heart and gratitude. There are many of you who have been here for . . years, literal years. It is amazing to me.

[19:47] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Those of you new, or who I simply have not had the time to interact with . . hell, to everyone. I implore you, stick with it. Do not let the small stuff bother you. I will be here, standing in the same spot, a year from now. I pray and hope you will be too. Without you, this group is nothing. Every one of you contributes something special, even if you do not realize it.

[19:49] Aryte Vesperia shouts: As I have promised before: so as long I have at least one of you who enjoys their time here, I will log on and continue to give my all.

[19:50] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Thank you, all of you, for everything. Have a wonderful night.

[19:50] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Post meeting summary:

• Aryte's Office Cleansed

Meeting notes:

N/A

===========================================================

>General Meeting Documentation-V.2 Revision MAY2010

***END OF REPORT***

I will be posting a video series of the event on Youtube. However 25 gigs and 5 videos will take a long while to post -.-

EDIT:

after 4 1/2 hours of converting and posting on youtube and waiting for them all to process! the 6 part mini series of the 4th anniversary of the Ordo Imperialis available in 720p :3

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiykzqkPAo4

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojw5FQCSrjc

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUvf1b0UcEo

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W49XW3LsIl8

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCbJ5Zy3wPg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT3ILjczp6U

p.s. yes, its an hour full of the same scene.. :3 just for those of you who couldn't be there

p.p.s. I totally need a Battle Camera. like a camera with an underslung masterkey :3

no really my camera never moves for the whole hour of footage.. just read the meeting notes if you want the just of what happened, video is only for the people who couldn't make it to see how the meeting was decorated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.