Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 13NOV10

BE SURE TO READ ALL OF THE FOREWORD STUFF!

> Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

> Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction.

> Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

> Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

> Going to try to include "Special Mentions" when available henceforth! We used to, but the practice .. vanished randomly. Additionally, going to try to put comments as to where merits come from now!

> I am doing an officer level elevation round in the next couple of days . . to make room for new officers! :D

[PRF]

Andriste Nesiote

Awanken Wasp

BurrWolf Qin

Gherwinh Riel

Huttser Ishelwood

Jayce Iredell

Kithsuneca Eilde

Liam Macalroy

Linx Foxclaw

Pr0wer Miles

Preston Smythe

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

[Merits]

Afevis Sodertelge - [indoctrination] +25 * Overcame rejoining obstacles and has been acting admirably-- seems almost like he never left.

Andriste Nesiote - [Homeland Defense]; [Medicus] +50 * Noted for repeated and seemingly constant presence during defense.

Awanken Wasp - [Marksman] +25 * Completion of Hawkeye trio.

Corsi Mousehold - +25 * Special mention: not unlike Nrom Normandy -- would award Comrade Support, however you have it in your possession. It is noteworthy to mention, however, the recommendation pointed out your tireless efforts to make a difference, especially by assisting new members in getting orientated. Kudos.

Crash Silverfall - [Comrade Support] +25 * Someone in Astra is very appreciative of your help!

Darkhades Demonia - [Marksman] +25 * Completion of Hawkeye trio.

Keller Teichmann - [Architect of Eternity] *Tireless efforts in creating the Caseless line.

Kithsuneca Eilde - [Comrade Support] +25* Made a dramatic impact in someone's enjoyment here.

Linx Foxclaw - [Combat Prowess MK1]; [Recruitment] +50 * Dragged a friend along to join, also noted as being proficient in combat situations.

Niiya Narayan - [Architect of the Imperium] * Saved Titan's sim build more then once!

Nikki4 Aquitaine - [Architect of the Imperium] *Integral in region rebuild; thanks for cracking the whip and getting to it.

Nrom Normandy - * Special mention: would've awarded Comrade Support . . however already achieved. A certain someone in Astra wants you to know you rock and have kept him motivated!

Ookamiwulf Lemton - [Medicus]; [Combat Prowess MK2] +50 * Multiple commendations for combat excellence.

Ron Bleac - [Ordo Achievement] * Mastermind behind OFK.

Scarlet Flaks - [Combat Prowess MK2] +25 * Special mention: took over New Jessie for Ordo with JUST A KNIFE.

Zack Teichmann - [Combat Prowess MK2] +25 * Special mention: took over New Jessie for Ordo with JUST A KNIFE.

[Promotions]

Carter Blackrain - [E-2]

Gherwinh Riel - [E-2]

Kishoshima Dragonash - [E-2]

Liam Macalroy - [E-4]

Samual Xue - [E-2]

Tala Spingflower - [E-2]

Tuqiri Breen - [E-3]